Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) (24726 Views)

Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) / President Buhari 'Running' While Performing Umrah In Makkah / Photo Of Tambuwal In Makkah, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) by jellington: 12:57pm On May 22, 2019
Jagaban of Nigeria. You either join him to beat others or be squared.
Re: Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) by erinalex: 1:06pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=78608898]TINUBU is completely UNFIT.
Looks like someone suffering from KIDNEY related diseases
He needs to take his HEALTH serious[/quote

You want to sound as though u care for Tinubu.

What ever Jagaban is going through should be his own headache, why worry about his health, he is not ur father

Hypocrite, stop bothering about Tinubu's conditions; take care of your self and ur family 1st.

Or every member of ur family are perfectly OK ?
Re: Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) by erinalex: 1:20pm On May 22, 2019
emmyreelz:
Tinubu is just a desperate little hungry lion but would be so shocked how things will pass him by so swiftly.. oh I forgot he just turned 67 so age is on his side. Nonsense.

The way you pple use d word "desperate" these days, makes No sense.

Jagaban is doing what he knows best "Lobbying" ; u will call it desperate.

Give me d list of Nigerian politicians that's Not desperate

Politicians in Nigeria only seem to be humble; when they had been beaten to their games.

Single out Tinubu among them by you, only shows how shallow minded u are.

Before you start abusing me, first give me d lists of things, peculiar to only Jagaban as a Nigerian politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:33pm On May 22, 2019
Jagaban nor de used to seating on the floor shaaaaa cheesy
Re: Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 22, 2019
dukie25:
Shameful
Is this what Tinubu has been turned into? See how miserable he looks.
Going to mecca just to beg Goje not to contest.

The guy who said Tinubu is the only Nigerian politician willing to suck D for position is right. Tinubu is not only ready to suck D for position, he'd offer his anus join.
Shameful.

Show an IGBO man money and ask him to smell you anus, he will not just smell he will lick and suck d shit outhere. The following morning, he buys a G Wagon and travel to iyala, so long as the shit no stick for im mouth. If Tinubu will travel to China to beg, as far as his aim of traveling and begging is achieved, he is no different from the Ipob man that suck anus for money.

Re: Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) by Coolgent(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2019
Question to Zombies

Re: Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) by Akolawole(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2019
aolawale025:
Tinubu is so desperate

Desperate to become senate president abi?
Re: Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) by Tusinecakes: 4:57pm On May 22, 2019
Starkid3010:
grin And you think buhari will support him.... When he has el rufai and others on ground.... Things don't work this way....
Those Hausa guys are desperate and most of them even hate tinubu go and read what el rufai said about him

They can do anything.... The funniest part most Yoruba leaders won't support tinubu (which I don't really know why ) but Hausa will always support Hausa... Buhari will prefer his guys to tinubu
Yet Arewa youth was wailing that Tinubu cornered all buhari FG appointment and you Igbo youth were jubilating.

Are you guys intelligent at all?

I spit on you!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2019
dukie25:
Shameful
Is this what Tinubu has been turned into? See how miserable he looks.
Going to mecca just to beg Goje not to contest.

The guy who said Tinubu is the only Nigerian politician willing to suck D for position is right. Tinubu is not only ready to suck D for position, he'd offer his anus join.
Shameful.
U re from the east and u re obviously in pains

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2019
Tusinecakes:

Yet Arewa youth was wailing that Tinubu cornered all buhari FG appointment and you Igbo youth were jubilating.

I spit on you!
Those IBO guys and their strange analysis are really funny

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) by Starkid3010(m): 7:51pm On May 22, 2019
shocked shocked
Tusinecakes:

I spit on you!
grin grin who told you I be Ibo guy
Re: Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 22, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Goje will announce his withdrawal from the Senate Presidency race in few days, Jagaban has spoken with him.
ipob touts on NL.would still masturbate on Tinubu matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Governor Pays For Quarantine Of Nigerian Returnees From West Africa / COVID-19 Not A Joke - Buhari To Governors / Lai Mohammed A Liar And A Thief? - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.