Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Breaking! My Visit To Venezuela For World Peace Promotion Not Oil Deal-Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! My Visit To Venezuela For World Peace Promotion Not Oil Deal-Orji Kalu (419 Views)

Hardship: Nigeria Almost On The Road To Venezuela – PDP Governors / JPMorgan’s Role in Nigerian Oil Deal Has Come Back To Haunt It - New York Times / Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! My Visit To Venezuela For World Peace Promotion Not Oil Deal-Orji Kalu by Handsomecole(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2019
My visit to Venezuela for peace promotion not oil deal - Orji Kalu

Contrary to speculations that former Governor of Abia State and businessman, Dr. Orji Kalu, met with President of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, to cut oil deals, the Senator-elect (Abia North Senatorial District) has disclosed that his visit to Venezuela was a peace initiative of the Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation and its partners across the globe.
According to the Forbes-rated billionaire, who did not disclose full details of the peace moves, for any nation to thrive, there must be peace and harmony.
Kalu, who stated that he used the opportunity of his visit to also meet with members of the Afro-Venezuelan community, called on the governments of the United States of America, United Kingdom, China, Russia, Nigeria and others to fashion out an inclusive and integrated strategy to overcome the crisis facing Venezuela.

Speaking with journalists at the Simon Bolivar International Airport on Wednesday, the philanthropist stressed that foreign leaders and diplomatic corps across the globe are deliberating on the challenges being faced by Venezuela in a bid to restore peace and normalcy.

Kalu said: “I am in Venezuela in my capacity as the founder and chief promoter of Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation.
“The visit is in line with our foundation’s objective of promoting peace across the world.
“We are working with development partners and critical stakeholders to ensure peace and prosperity in Venezuela.
“We are living in a global community and as such, we must continue to promote and sustain peace initiatives across the world”.
Kalu, who did not disclose details of his meeting with Maduro, noted that upon his return to Nigeria, he (Kalu) would brief President Muhammadu Buhari and convey a note from Maduro to the Nigerian leader.

“President Buhari has continually played leading roles in promoting world peace.
This feat will in no distant time earn Nigeria’s President, the Noble Peace Prize”
The former governor, who was seen off by Venezuelan Deputy Foreign Minister, Yvan Gil, has since departed Caracas for Germany.
Kalu is expected back in Nigeria this weekend.

What I discussed with Maduro, by Kalu https:///TK3I70nIzO https:///TtOpLgdGum

Re: Breaking! My Visit To Venezuela For World Peace Promotion Not Oil Deal-Orji Kalu by kunleweb: 4:42pm On May 22, 2019
You try. U. N ambassador.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Now In A Trap As Justice Bulkachuwa Has Stepped Down - Fabiyi / Corrupt Judge In Nigeria In Court / Why I Have Decided To Participate In The Upcoming Election - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.