Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) (34699 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: An Update Into Yaba, Ebute-Metta Axis - Photos / Update On The Lagos Light Rail, Eko Bridge Axis - Photos / The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 4:26am On May 23, 2019
Iceman2017:

Somebody that cannot use his office to impact to his people is a nonentity.
No railway has passed to Portharcut just because of his fuse with wike.
If you like construct railway to all the northern states and western States, they will never love or trust you.
You are yeebos to them and a Biafra.
Learn from okoracha and never abandon your people

Shallow minded person
Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On May 23, 2019
TempleHouse:

Thank you.
We have never have it so good in SW.
For those who are querying Tinubu affinity with APC,
what more can you gain as a democratic dividend
SW is commissioning Buhari railways
SE is commissioning Buhari Statute

I feel pity for you guys still playing the SW and SE tribal BS, while you are here jumping that south west has had it good other countries in West Africa are making strides in development and we are busy hailing a slow project that is being built at a cost higher that the Singapore airport which is the best in world. This is how everyone shouted about the light rail in Lagos which is in it's eleventh year and counting with the alakija to badagry areas still uncompleted. Nigeria is just a case of wicked leaders and stupid followers. Why can we not ask questions why is this project this high in cost and why is it slow in work? In China a bridge far longer than lekki-ikoyi link bridge was built at a cost far lesser than the lekki bridge. We seem to be oblivious of the fact that we are the laughing stock of west African countries. Liberia that was ravaged by War and Ebola has 23 hours electricity am not giving hearsay. I was in Monrovia and I witnessed it. The people mock us with our power issues and I get ashamed because we knew when ECOMOG went there during the war.
It is high time we all start questioning these guys and stop acting like fools and stop playing up regional and ethnic sentiments and start getting these wicked men in power accountable
Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 5:02am On May 23, 2019
MadCow1:

Jonathan was President.. he got to pick the places to locate infrastructural developments.

Amaechi is a Minister, he get to supervise the approved infrastructure. And whilst you are at it, didnt Rivers State just open a new Airport wing?

If a minister's function is just to supervise projects and not to propose projects as well, thanks I've learnt something new.

Take note I'm in ph and I frequent omagwa airport, the new airport wing you speak of is an abandoned project. Like the wing is sealed off work has stopped, it isn't functioning you can confirm, this if you like. Abandoned with scaffolds attached for over 5 months now maybe because its rivers state. The wing you speak of is closed, fact!
Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 5:42am On May 23, 2019
DonBenny77:
Now he is being hailed by Nigerians, would it be fair to ask what road amaechi built in Ubima or rivers state just as Jonathan was mocked for not building road to Otuoke.

Even fools must learn......

Dude, I lived in pH from 2006 to 2017. Amaechi did more for pH roads than probably any governor before or after. He dualised the following roads.

Ikwere Road
Old aba road
Stadium road
Airport road
Elekahia road
Rumuola riad
Slaughter Road
Nta Road
Also reconstructed the road to owerri up to imo border.

He also built excellent schools across rivers state. If wike continued with the education vision, rivers state would have been better for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 5:54am On May 23, 2019
post=78630156:
Good job Minister...

The most hard-working Minister in the history of our nation in recent times.

Keep up the good work sir.

The willfully blind children of hate and perdition will be blind to see all these projects going on in the nation, but will be digging their noses on the ground like pigs sniffing for negative news! sad

To a New and better Nigeria we go.

Slow and steady we will get to a New Nigeria we voted for.

before you start masturbating, AutoReportNG is showing the OMI-ADIO or rather the outside Ibadan (along Abeokuta road) axis of the project

AutoreportNG show us Ologuneru/Elenusonso, Apete/Akufo and Moniya Axis of the project

This project wiped out a fishery/fish farm value of more than #3m last October in my area (I was affected too)

Don't ask silly questions because I see the level of work at my backyard everyday

Nairalanders who live along the axis I mentioned should snap and upload realtime pictures of the project in their area to dispute or refute my claims
Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57am On May 23, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 8:05am On May 23, 2019
COMPAQ:

Dude, I lived in pH from 2006 to 2017. Amaechi did more for pH roads than probably any governor before or after. He dualised the following roads.

Ikwere Road
Old aba road
Stadium road
Airport road
Elekahia road
Rumuola riad
Slaughter Road
Nta Road
Also reconstructed the road to owerri up to imo border.

He also built excellent schools across rivers state. If wike continued with the education vision, rivers state would have been better for it.
you lived, i was born, raised n still living here. You are missing the point, as a minister what has he done for ubima his community not to talk of rivers state. Personally wike isnt the best option he's just winning cos majority of we rivers indigenes hate ameachi for helping unseat jonathan
Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2019
Oblang:

When did obj built the one from warri to ajaokuta?
A long time ago... the rail currently connecting Warri to Ajaokuta was started but abandoned at inception a very long time ago. OBJ revived it and constructed over 80% of it before it was abandoned again in 2007.
Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by Caseless: 10:19am On May 23, 2019
Ajimobi is still proud and vindictive. He lost because of too much pride and he hasn't forgiven his people. Look at his posture towards those waving at him.

Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:23am On May 23, 2019
Caseless:
Ajimobi is still proud and vindictive. He lost because of too much pride and he hasn't forgiven his people. Look at his posture towards those waving at him.
Pictures speak a thousand words. Do you see what I see?
Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by Caseless: 10:25am On May 23, 2019
Ishilove:

Pictures speak a thousand words. Do you see what I see?
yes oo.
Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:57am On May 23, 2019
DonBenny77:

If a minister's function is just to supervise projects and not to propose projects as well, thanks I've learnt something new.

Take note I'm in ph and I frequent omagwa airport, the new airport wing you speak of is an abandoned project. Like the wing is sealed off work has stopped, it isn't functioning you can confirm, this if you like. Abandoned with scaffolds attached for over 5 months now maybe because its rivers state. The wing you speak of is closed, fact!

Propose... Still falls on the Ministers Principal to approve with the backing of the Senate.

Comparing Amaechi's position to Jonathan's is like comparing apples to oranges..

Jonathan had all he needed to do work in the Niger Delta area including the Senate and did fuckall..

When Ameachi becomes President, only then can you compare him to Jonathan.
Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by kellord(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2019
DonBenny77:

You mean the airport wing I used last week?
Bros, abeg no dey lie. Since March that international wing has been functional
Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2019
PastorAji:

before you start masturbating, AutoReportNG is showing the OMI-ADIO or rather the outside Ibadan (along Abeokuta road) axis of the project

AutoreportNG show us Ologuneru/Elenusonso, Apete/Akufo and Moniya Axis of the project

This project wiped out a fishery/fish farm value of more than #3m last October in my area (I was affected too)

Don't ask silly questions because I see the level of work at my backyard everyday

Nairalanders who live along the axis I mentioned should snap and upload realtime pictures of the project in their area to dispute or refute my claims

I'm at Omi Adio.

The construction train passes my site every day in including Sunday.

I will submit pictures from Ologuneru later in the week.

I am personally pleased.

I say it again, for technical students into Architecture, Building, Construction, etc please take a road trip and see how a serious international project is done.

These are my personal pictures. For drone videos of the rail construction please go to my YouTube Chanel.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

I'm at Omi Adio.

The construction train passes my site every day in including Sunday.

I will submit pictures from Ologuneru later in the week.

I am personally pleased.

I say it again, for technical students into Architecture, Building, Construction, etc please take a road trip and see how a serious international project is done.

These are my personal pictures. For drone videos of the rail construction please go to my YouTube Chanel.

Sir, pls is there a way we can get these images from you pls? we need them for a story around this axis... Pls send us a mail on your signature... We look forward to your reply Sir.

Regards
Re: Amaechi, Ajimobi Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Railway At Ibadan Axis (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Sir, pls is there a way we can get these images from you pls? we need them for a story around this axis... Pls send us a mail on your signature... We look forward to your reply Sir.

Regards

Apologies, this is your second request. I have sent email now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines / Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) / How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.