Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) (32737 Views)

Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue / Kaduna Inland Dry Port : A Look At The Activities Of Nigeria's First Dry Port / Oyo Dry Port: Seyi Makinde Inspects Ongoing Construction At The Site - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) by neyobills: 1:44pm On May 23, 2019
eDoctorr:

Moniya , Akinyele local government.

It's actually located in Erunmu Lagelu local government.
Re: FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) by Jobabori(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2019
[quote author=UnitedAlliance post=78644682]

I am also an Ibadan indigene.

To guess my age and knowledge of the city:

I used to go to Kingsway, Leventis, UTC, Scala, Odeon, KS Cinema. I saw Haruna the Gorilla at UI. I rode in brand new taxi cabs in Ibadan. I used public telephone in Ibadan. I am an indigene.

As long as we're talking Ibadan then we have to be all inclusive. Those that live in Apata, Elebu has the same right to claim Ibadan as those living in Beere, Foko, Opo Yeosa, Agugu.

Yes, we are talking intra city traffic. Is gate not in Ibadan? Is it not a few meters from the center of Oyo state government?[/quote
Did you swim in Lafia hotel swimming pool, do Holliday job in NTC, watch WNDC played against Water corporation or housing?. You remind me of those old good days.

1 Like

Re: FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2019
On behalf of the people that do not know what a dry port is

1. Where is the Port in all those pictures?
2. Why is Ameachi looking at Ajimobi that way in the 2nd picture?
Re: FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) by Guestlander: 2:29pm On May 23, 2019
fkj950ax:
On behalf of the people that do not know what a dry port is

1. Where is the Port in all those pictures?
2. Why is Ameachi looking at Ajimobi that way in the 2nd picture?

Only your first question is relevant. The dry port cannot come before the trains. I imagine the construction will start as soon as the railway is completed.
Re: FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) by ruggie: 4:41pm On May 23, 2019
According to this, there will actually be two of these ports in Ibadan.

Can anyone (who actually knows what is going on) shed some more light on this ?

https://punchng.com/ibadan-to-get-two-dry-ports/

I know a railway line passes by Erunmu, so a port there kind of makes sense.
However, I do not remember a railway line going in the direction of Moniya.
Does this mean traffic crossing over to connect these two locations ?
Re: FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

I am also an Ibadan indigene.

To guess my age and knowledge of the city:

I used to go to Kingsway, Leventis, UTC, Scala, Odeon, KS Cinema. I saw Haruna the Gorilla at UI. I rode in brand new taxi cabs in Ibadan. I used public telephone in Ibadan. I am an indigene.

As long as we're talking Ibadan then we have to be all inclusive. Those that live in Apata, Elebu has the same right to claim Ibadan as those living in Beere, Foko, Opo Yeosa, Agugu.

Yes, we are talking intra city traffic. Is gate not in Ibadan? Is it not a few meters from the center of Oyo state government?
grin your reply brought back memories...nice conversing with you.Just that Apata, Elebu people don't witness Egungun festival....Once Oloolu reach Bornphoto to Oke-Ado, Beere-Molete and at times Challenge...Ibadan boundary traditionally is covered. grin
Oke'badan a GBE wa o

2 Likes

Re: FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) by victorDanladi: 4:46pm On May 23, 2019
Babawon1:
I think that coz of construction going on at iwo-road, gate , basorub , akobo. in fact there is no where road not being construct
Yeah... Ajimobi did well in this regard
Re: FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) by tysontim(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2019
webizone:
Do you see now that regions who have nothing, seeking to leave, have a genuine struggle?

They won't leave not yet. They should best try to join the party
Re: FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 23, 2019
adioolayi:

grin your reply brought back memories...nice conversing with you.Just that Apata, Elebu people don't witness Egungun festival....Once Oloolu reach Bornphoto to Oke-Ado, Beere-Molete and at times Challenge...Ibadan boundary traditionally is covered. grin
Oke'badan a GBE wa o

I hear you Sir and I understand.

I took some friends to Bowers Tower. They never knew Layipo grin
Re: FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 23, 2019
[quote author=Jobabori post=78647582][/quote]

My club is IICC shooting stars. The days of Mudasiru Lawal, Best Ogedengbe, Okala grin
Re: FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) by zoedew: 10:24pm On May 23, 2019
kbenks:

The place is somewhere around Olodo on your way to iwo in Osun state.
Thanks to you. From The Punch Newspaper Report on the matter I understand another one is located some where along the toad to Oyo. Anyway it’s some good development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 4:45am On May 24, 2019
Proud of oyo state
Re: FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 28, 2019
AutoReportNG2:

Hello Sir, do you mind sending across to us or you tag us? We will apperciate that Sir.

Thank you

cc: autoreportng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5IZvFYVf8c

1 Like

Re: FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) by booksrite(f): 3:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Thanks to you. From The Punch Newspaper Report on the matter I understand another one is located some where along the toad to Oyo. Anyway it’s some good development.

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thanksgiving Service For Former President Jonathan In Yenagoa / Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram / Kingsley Moghalu Drags Twitter User Who Said All He Does Is Speak English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.