Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio (25268 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / Ramadan Preaching Session Organised By ISWAP Faction Of Boko Haram In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by Chelsea82: 4:10am On May 23, 2019
Some Of The Brave Nigerian Soldiers Who Were Being Captured And Unfortunately Executed By ISWAP.

According to Edward
@DonKlericuzio, who is a Private Military Contractor, Naval Intelligence, Counter Terrorism/Insurgency, who shared the post in remembrance of them, wrote:

"Tuesday propaganda Video of #ISIS Wilayat Gharb Ifriqiyā #ISWAP titled "Kill them where ever you find them".

We shall not be posting much of the clip but some few minutes for research, investigative and analysis purpose".

NB: Thread ≠ Support of the Terrorists.

"Some of the Nigerian Soldiers captured by #ISWAP during the Jan raid on MNJTF Base in Baga.
The brave soldiers were unfortunately executed.

Isaac Adefisan 353 Artt. Reg. 81 Div Africa Shedrack 2Bde garrison 6 Div Uyo Adamu Isa 211 Armored Demonstration Batt Bauchi /1".

"Scorpion light Tank crewman Yusuf Musa 221 Tank Battalion Kainji was captured in the 119 TF Batt Metele attack in Nov 2018.Cpl Musa layed down his life when the Takfir group executed him via a close range RPG grenade fire at him because #ISWAP took heavy casualties via his Tank".

"Marine Police officer Auwal Bala of Borno police Department Civilian vigilantes CJTF volunteers Auwal & Grema Bala. They were captured by the Takfir group at Doron Baga January 26 2019".

"The brave cop and brave volunteer youths were executed by gunshot to the head.Nigerian Naval Sailors and a local contractor were captured by the terrorist group #ISWAP at Fish Dam Lake Chad 26 January 2019.

They sailors and the civilian paid the supreme sacrifice".

This brought some mixed emotions and reactions, see here.. Colwems @columbusenwerem. Replying to @DonKlericuzio and @The_Jonathanian "This thread will make you weep for Nigeria�"

muyiwa
@muyiwa85939471 Replying to
@DonKlericuzio "This is tough to watch.
Big sigh��"

Ahmed Adeyemi
@wale_of_pluto Replying to
@DonKlericuzio 'proudly serving Nigerian army' he said. "Deeply touching, Nigeria failed them while they were proud of it till last moment".

Viewers Description, This is very touching..

Watch The Videos Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/remembrance-brave-nigerian-soldiers.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by Chelsea82: 4:10am On May 23, 2019
See reactions, This is very painful, I really shared tears why watching this..

Watch The Full Videos From
HERE

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:12am On May 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by Megabig: 5:02am On May 23, 2019
To think the politicians are playing dice with their lifes....I hate Nigeria..I just hate that country....

God please comfort these innocent families����

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by wingmanII: 5:16am On May 23, 2019
The COAS and his generals are all mega rich, yet no one investigates their source of wealth.
Greed and massive corruption has already doomed Nigeria

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by stonemasonn: 5:21am On May 23, 2019
RIP oh brave ones
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by nijabazaar: 5:48am On May 23, 2019
Dont ever Die for Nigeria...
you have a greater purpose in Life.
Dont die for Nigeria, ever..

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by adadike(f): 5:53am On May 23, 2019
My brother over there, please I really think you should resign o Biko. This is so terrible and scary. Lalasticlala, good morning
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by richeso: 5:55am On May 23, 2019
if not on twitter.. this news will not be heard.

ONLY A FOOL WILL GO JOIN NIGERIA ARMY. A BIG FOOL ONLY.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by Amuocha: 6:00am On May 23, 2019
God will surely revenge on APC and their leaders embarassed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by Nobody: 6:02am On May 23, 2019
Since they refused to organise coup to cleanse the system na their luck.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:26am On May 23, 2019
They died for nothing, they have life to give now...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by ValCon888: 6:42am On May 23, 2019
Nigeria is not a country worth fighting for.
Talk more of dying for.
Rest In Peace brave ones..

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by MufasaRebirth: 6:46am On May 23, 2019
Wasted lives....COAS is probably in dubai having sex with some international prostitutes grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by SarakiBukola: 6:57am On May 23, 2019
Sorry for these guys.

Nigeria once had a fearsome Army. One of the best in Africa.

I am not being biased but GEJ, maybe because of his non-military background did a lot of damage.

He didn't effectively manage people under him and they robbed the country blind.

Buhari is an old General, he's equally as woeful.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by AfonjaConehead: 7:06am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:
Sorry for these guys.

I am not being biased but GEJ, maybe because of his non-military background did a lot of damage.

He didn't effectively manage people under him and they robbed the country blind.

Gej ain't responsible for the tag following you that you are a ....

@porti

grin

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by KingLennon(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2019
The price they pay for fighting for their country. Do they really deserve to die? While corrupt heads enjoy luxury in their offices...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by dokyOloye: 7:29am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:
Sorry for these guys.

You will still find a way to blame GEJ even after 10yrs of Buhari and his gang in power

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by AfonjaConehead: 7:32am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:
Sorry for these guys.

grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by AfonjaConehead: 7:36am On May 23, 2019
wingmanII:
The COAS and his generals are all mega rich, yet no one investigates their source of wealth.
Greed and massive corruption has already doomed Nigeria

It's so horrible..just like tinubu moving bullion vans during elections!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by SarakiBukola: 7:44am On May 23, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

grin

Preciate the loyalty.

Official car coming as my most ardent fan grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by Chelsea82: 7:44am On May 23, 2019
adadike:
My brother over there, please I really think you should resign o Biko. This is so terrible and scary. Lalasticlala, good morning

Morning dear, lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by AfonjaConehead: 7:47am On May 23, 2019
This is bad. Buh yu cant help it when same Na subject innocent people to harrowing things like the guy that was made to wad through stagnant water,that annoying..
A. Forcing myself to say God have mercy
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by AfonjaConehead: 7:49am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:

Preciate the loyalty.

Official car coming as my most ardent fan grin

Baba 40
grin

40@hotoro Baaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa.....

Already a mallam

grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by BuhariAdvocate: 7:52am On May 23, 2019
Okay
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by SarakiBukola: 7:53am On May 23, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Baba 40
grin

40@hotoro Baaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa.....

Already a mallam

grin

Lol. You will eventually become my paddy like ngadaAwo.

We fought till we became paddies. grin

Do you smoke weed ? I dont understand most of your gibberish but it's amusing as Hell, LOL grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by SarakiBukola: 7:54am On May 23, 2019
dokyOloye:

You will still find a way to blame GEJ even after 10yrs of Buhari and his gang in power

Learn English language. I promise you it would help you out of poverty.

By the way, you are one of my loyal royal asslickers grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by minasota(f): 7:58am On May 23, 2019
Can't all this videos be tracked and traced by foreign agencies? ?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio by AfonjaConehead: 7:59am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:

Lol. You will eventually become my paddy like ngadaAwo.

We fought till we became paddies. grin

Do you smoke weed ? I dont understand most of your gibberish but it's amusing as Hell, LOL grin

How your cows

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community / Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses / “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.