Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him (30737 Views)

Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by EzegeNG: 7:26am On May 23, 2019
A video making rounds online, has sparked outrage after a black man knocked down a UK Police officer with a heavy punch.

According to the video, the man got pissed with the way the officer was touching him while querying him outside a nightclub in the UK.

However according to some online users who claim to know about the incident, tagged the black man a Nigerian.

The outrageous video sparked a reaction like this below..

Some people are meant to just sit in jail and that’s the honest truth. How can you punch a police officer that’s not even attacking you? If he shoots now, they will start campaign “Our lives matter” forgetting what the useless boy did.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-punches-a-police-officer-outside-a-uk-nightclub-for-touching-him/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by EzegeNG: 7:26am On May 23, 2019
Nn

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Davash222(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2019
Every black man is a Nigerian. Smh

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Joshmodest(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2019
Just like the above me rightly stated every black man na Nigerian bother 50 cent , Meek mill ....
As long as you're black you're Nigerian !!!

BTW the police man deserved what he got , why touch your fellow man in a manner he finds offensive,police brutality towards black in the states , is becoming unbecoming...it's high time niggas fight back...if Nigerians could be treTying sars like that , im sure the oppression on innocent youths would've reduced !

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Correctgist(f): 7:43am On May 23, 2019
Joshmodest:
Just like the above me rightly stated every black man na Nigerian bother 50 cent , Meek mill ....
As long as you're black you're Nigerian !!!

BTW the police man deserved what he got , why touch your fellow man in a manner he finds offensive,police brutality towards black in the states , is becoming unbecoming...it's high time niggas fight back...if Nigerians could be treTying sars like that , im sure the oppression on innocent youths would've reduced !

I watched the video on twitter early this morning.. The man's voice sounded Nigerian tho.. But the fact remains.not all blacks are Nigerians.. But in this one, he's probably one of us..

Modified: abeg this betnaija people no deg tire?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by TheFacelessMan: 9:31am On May 23, 2019
As a police officer, i was once knocked out by an OPC member.
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by MrGist: 9:54am On May 23, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Sunofgod(m): 11:23am On May 23, 2019
He must be a product of Peckham

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by EzegeNG: 11:29am On May 23, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Amuocha: 8:02pm On May 23, 2019
Amazing punch grin
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by aleeyus(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2019
Davash222:
Did he tell them?
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by KingAzubuike(f): 8:03pm On May 23, 2019
The brits have to send every goddam Nigerian in the UK back to their country. The way Nigerians have infiltrated the UK and turned it to their backyard is on another level. I notice the Yoruba's have the highest population in the UK.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by hucienda: 8:04pm On May 23, 2019
Make ee no try dat one for the USA.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Zombicmodz: 8:05pm On May 23, 2019
The police looks like a hobby Bobby...
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by ricon: 8:05pm On May 23, 2019
That was a punch from hell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by don4real18(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
Davash222:
Leave the stupid bloggers/internet users. Later when they are being treated like dogs due to their nationality, they begin to cry foul.
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by MarvayBlog: 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
Not a new thing, I did worse to those fuckers whenever they messed up. When you got your papers and pay massive as a student, they are nothing but loyal asshole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Umartins1(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
lol. Baba carry home behaviour commot grin

Thank you NLers for subscribing to my Youtube channel. I am now on 960+. Please, I need less than 40 subscribers to get approved by Youtube as I have fulfilled other conditions. Please, help me subscribe to my Youtube Channel with the link below. I am the one posting most of the video lyrics you see on the front page.
www.youtube.com/snitrammedia

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by tstx(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
Just because UK police are the nicest in the world

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by godson4u79(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2019
Register your.com domain with us today for 6500 Naira and enjoy
Free hosting for 1 Year.
1 Free SSL Licence
Free domain privacy protection for Life

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by richestjozy(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2019
These are the type of people messing up other Nigerians' chances of getting visas to travel abroad... UK govt should please send the goat back home and ban him from entering the UK... He should come to Nigeria and punch a SARS officer or better still, a Nigerian Soldier... BLOODY GOAT!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Bloooody(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2019
In response to the people above.
There's a high chance that almost every black person is a Nigerian due to our population.
1 in every 5 Africans is a Nigerian.
That's how bad it is

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Elemosho478: 8:12pm On May 23, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The brits have to send every goddam Nigerian in the UK back to their country. The way Nigerians have infiltrated the UK and turned it to their backyard is on another level. I notice the Yoruba's have the highest population in the UK.

Yoruba don't have the highest population in UK
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Hotfreezers: 8:15pm On May 23, 2019
That idiot should be immediately deported and handed over to FSARS Adeniji Adele.

Forget gun, there are Federal SARS guys there that land heavy badass blows. Some even represent Nigerian Police in international Police games.

If he can manage to win 3 rounds out of 10, make them free am.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 23, 2019
EzegeNG:
cc: lalasticlala
na lala punch d officer?
Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Toks2008(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2019
U.K police officers are the most gentle set of officers you will ever come across. They don't even carry guns at least not visibly and when they talk to you they do with great respect.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by haryothosyn93(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2019
They need to respect us too wherever they (Oyibos) find us. We are not animals and please don't judge because you don't know what the police guy night have said to him that warant him to punch him so bad like that. Whatever it is.... I stand with my country!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 23, 2019
"Every black man is a Nigerian" "a nigerian is a terrorist;he's never to be trusted". Some pipu be building a gud name 4 our country while others just want to destroy it. Smh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Police Arrest Inspector, Ex-pdp Dept National Secretary (pic) / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun / Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.