Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out (63660 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by faithfull18(f): 12:35pm On May 23, 2019
Na wa o, men sha.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 23, 2019
Shameless fool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by enemyofprogress: 12:37pm On May 23, 2019
Olosho forming celebrity

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by enemyofprogress: 12:37pm On May 23, 2019
faithfull18:
Na wa o, men sha.
sharaaaaaaap and face your menses

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Chinashopping84: 12:40pm On May 23, 2019
You spoil your market already,no body with high profile would want to come close because you can't close your mouth...check below
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by faithfull18(f): 12:41pm On May 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
sharaaaaaaap and face your menses
You are not feeling fine.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by enemyofprogress: 12:42pm On May 23, 2019
GrowYourSales:
They can't do without it even the flat one...they're hooked for life grin

Show them pepper girl
cheesy

Meanwhile if you need to increase customers for your business check my signature
rubbish
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by enemyofprogress: 12:42pm On May 23, 2019
faithfull18:

You are not feeling fine.
sharaaaaaaap and face your stinking menses
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by dingbang(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2019
cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Theboss100(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2019
GrowYourSales:

Show them pepper girl
cheesy

Meanwhile if you need to increase customers for your business check my signature
By using boobs to attract customers right? Chai

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by faithfull18(f): 12:44pm On May 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Go tell that to the females in your family, alainironu.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by anyimontana(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2019
seyi371:
Nairaland is gradually becoming useless and seun don't even care .

See the type of trash on front-page.
seun is dead
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by chymes0359(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2019
Next level Hit this one like NNPC tanker, that SHE don't know when she began to market her products..
FULL TIME ASHAWO Girl..
Who you Epp?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by enemyofprogress: 12:46pm On May 23, 2019
faithfull18:

Go tell that to the females in your family, alainironu.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by enemyofprogress: 12:47pm On May 23, 2019
anyimontana:
seun is dead
Rest In Peace
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by opeyemi233: 12:51pm On May 23, 2019
i no sure say this one won marry oooo �
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Tectono: 12:51pm On May 23, 2019
That lady is nothing but a confused akwuna. Click on the link on my signature if you are interested in mastering how to export agricultural products and make a staggering amount of money.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 23, 2019
anyimontana:
seun is dead
lmao, naa you kill am ?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Stillthebest: 12:55pm On May 23, 2019
How's booby trap sexcapade?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by oluwaahmed: 12:55pm On May 23, 2019
She's an old, proud,...
Say it after me

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by anyimontana(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rest In Peace
he'll hear�
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by anyimontana(m): 12:58pm On May 23, 2019
seyi371:
lmao, naa you kill am ?
killed alongside nwamaikpe along abj-kadunna express
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 23, 2019
Chinashopping84:
You spoil your market already,no body with high profile would want to come close because you can't close your mouth...check below
Lol, u don't understand her, those guys are the ones with loosened mouth. She overheard they are busy publicizing her sexual acts with them (trying to put her to shame) that's why she wrote those epistles to ridicule them.

And to show them she no send.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by meobizy(f): 1:02pm On May 23, 2019
Every olosho has customers like this.
There’s nothing new in this information.
If you’re female more than one person will want you to him/herself.
If you’re male more than one person will want you to him/herself.
It’s the way life goes.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by celeiyke: 1:03pm On May 23, 2019
Old mama
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by Agugbadin: 1:05pm On May 23, 2019
It starts gradually before you know it, she don enter market place. She needs psychiatric checks
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by naijaelectronic: 1:08pm On May 23, 2019
NAIJA AND THEIR WAHALA...THIS IS SO SO CHILDISH COMING FROM A SUPPOSEDLY AN ADULT
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by imitateMe(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2019
GrowYourSales:

Show them pepper girl
cheesy

Because of ur stupid comment, I won't patronize you. angry

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2019
Na straf novel be this ! Three chapters all na make believe.madam go find work
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out by kamez(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2019
pls dear nairalanders let us all donate small small shame, then add all the shame together and give it to aunty cossy....

cos this type of shamelessness I never see for my life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Simi, You Are Getting Fat O”- Fans React To Simi's Recent Photos / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.