Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria (11505 Views)

World Bank Predicts Higher Per Capita Income For Nigeria / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / 2023: Top Ten States With The Highest Number Of Youth Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 10:57am On May 23, 2019
These are states with highest number of Billionaires per capita.

1, Anambra
2, Kano
3, Ogun
4, Delta
5, Rivers
6, Imo
7, Kaduna
8, Abia
9, Edo
10, Oyo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by thesicilian: 11:06am On May 23, 2019
References?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Harrymig1(m): 11:22am On May 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 11:24am On May 23, 2019
thesicilian:
References?
Are doubting my list
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 11:24am On May 23, 2019
Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by poyebad: 11:25am On May 23, 2019
nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by kayfra: 11:26am On May 23, 2019
What's your source?

Something you fetched while poopooing?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by waledeji(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2019
Reasoning like a bricklayer cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 11:30am On May 23, 2019
kayfra:
What's your source?

Something you fetched while poopooing?
I only know one state has highest number of Billionaires per capita according to Forbes, I just added the remaining, my opinion

6 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Bolustical: 11:30am On May 23, 2019
According to the Biafran Bureau of Statistics.

You guys just sit in your erosion-ridden region and type shits from your anus.

No wonder Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Uwazuruike were able to scam you and your parents.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 11:34am On May 23, 2019
Bolustical:
According to the Biafran Bureau of Statistics.

You guys just sit in your erosion-ridden region and type shits from your anus.

No wonder Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Uwazuruike were able to scam you and your parents.
Why pained

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by abc115: 11:39am On May 23, 2019
Only Lagos has billionaires ...others are jokes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by ORIENTATION101: 11:43am On May 23, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
These are states with highest number of Billionaires per capita.

1, Anambra
2, Kano
3, Ogun
4, Delta
5, Rivers
6, Imo
7, Kaduna
8, Abia
9, Edo
10, Oyo
point of correction the only billion dollars we have in nigeria re as follow

Dangote

adenuga

folorunsho alakija

otedola.

others re millionaire in dollars. drop mic.

infact there is no igboman dead or alive that worth more than folorunsho alakija

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 11:44am On May 23, 2019
abc115:
Only Lagos has billionaires ...others are jokes
I'm indigenous wealth not residential

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by abc115: 11:50am On May 23, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

I'm indigenous wealth not residential
We officially, only have three billionaires in Nigeria
1.Dangote
2.Adenuga
3. Folorunsho Alakija

15 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 11:54am On May 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

Dangote

adenuga

folorunsho alakija

otedola.

infact there is no igboman dead or alive that worth more than folorunsho alakija
So for your little mind
Arthur Eze Atlas Oronto
Sir Emeka Offor Chrome group
Obijasen-Nestoil
ABC Orjiako-Seplat
Emeka Okwosa - Oilserv
Oscar Onyema- Air peace
Uju Ifejika Brittania-U
Cletus Ibeto-Ibeto group, are million dollars Tell me if it's ignorant or hatred

22 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by ORIENTATION101: 11:57am On May 23, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

So for your little mind
Arthur Eze Atlas Oronto
Obijasen-Nestoil
ABC Orjiako-Seplat
Emeka Okwosa - Oilserv
Oscar Onyema- Air peace
Uju Ifejika Brittania-U
Cletus Ibeto-Ibeto group, are million dollars Tell me if it's ignorant or hatred
bro they re all millionaires cheesycheesy forbes only recognise 3 billionaires in nigeria, i learnt otedola has drop out of billionaire gang he is now a millionaire

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 12:00pm On May 23, 2019
abc115:

We officially, only have three billionaires in Nigeria
1.Dangote
2.Adenuga
3. Folorunsho Alakija
Arthur Eze and Obijasen are richer than Adenuga, Alakija she is far below those I listed, can you list out Alakija investments

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 12:03pm On May 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
bro they re all millionaires cheesycheesy forbes only recognise 3 billionaires in nigeria, i learnt otedola has drop out of billionaire gang he is now a millionaire
Arthur networth

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 12:11pm On May 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
These are Billionaires by Dollar from one state , you can check their investments.

Arthur Eze Atlas Oronto
Sir Emeka Offor Chrome group
Obijasen-Nestoil
ABC Orjiako-Seplat
Emeka Okwosa - Oilserv
Allen Onyema- Air peace
Uju Ifejika Brittania-U
Cletus Ibeto-Ibeto group

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 12:19pm On May 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Emeka Offor net worth is $5.8 billion, he donated $10 million to fight river blindness, Igbos play low key

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 12:44pm On May 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Alakija and Otedola worth $1.1, $1.2 billion respectively

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by ORIENTATION101: 1:02pm On May 23, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Arthur networth
trying to be clever by half. carnetworth com is not the credible link. the forbes u posted only said he donated not his networth.

post thier networth from forbes list and the arguement is over

14 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
trying to be clever by half. carnetworth com is not the credible link. the forbes u posted only said he donated not his networth.

there are people 10 times richer than bill gate and they aren't on Forbes list.

13 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

Dangote

adenuga

folorunsho alakija

otedola.

Orji Kalu,ABC Orjiako,Tony Elumelu,

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by ORIENTATION101: 1:11pm On May 23, 2019
Donmedra:
there are people 10 times richer than bill gate and they aren't on Forbes list.
rather there re more 100 pablos richer than Bill gate.

6 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by ORIENTATION101: 1:11pm On May 23, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Orji Kalu,ABC Orjiako,Tony Elumelu,
millionairescheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 1:13pm On May 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

The Chrome Group, founded by Sir Emeka Offor is a leading multi-billion dollar conglomerate, based in Abuja, Nigeria with interests in Oil & Gas, Power, Logistics, Insurance, Broadcasting and Telecommunications.

6 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by ORIENTATION101: 1:16pm On May 23, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

The Chrome Group, founded by Sir Emeka Offor is a leading multi-billion dollar conglomerate, based in Abuja, Nigeria with interests in Oil & Gas, Power, Logistics, Insurance, Broadcasting and Telecommunications.
oga leave story show us his position in forbes list in africa

6 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by kayfra: 1:20pm On May 23, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Emeka Offor that went broke and couldn't afford paying salaries grin

E better refund all the turn around maintenance refinery money he has chopped

5 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 1:25pm On May 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
oga leave story show us his position in forbes list in africa
Forbes isn't a parameter to measure wealth, they write about you when you invite them, that's why I asked you to list Alakija's investments and performance let us compare

12 Likes

Re: Top Ten States With Highest Number Of Billionaires Per Capita In Nigeria by abumeinben(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2019
Thought I would see Lahogos dia.

Bunch of Southwest billionaires are from Ogun state.

Stand to be corrected though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo / Governor Bala Mohammed: FG Clueless On Economic Revival / Orji Kalu Emerges 2022 Best Senator Of The Year In Constituency Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.