Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real (24683 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by exlinklodge: 11:02am On May 23, 2019
The statements of former president of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo over what he termed "the Fulanisation agenda" infuriated the presidency few days back and they have now threatened Obasanjo to withdraw the statement and apologize to the presidency. But OBJ as he is fondly called have vehemently refused.

On Tuesday, Prof. Wole Soyinka expressed the same fear similar to what Chief Obasanjo released on his press release. Femi Fani-Kayode has for long being expressing this same fears but people tend not to take it seriously because he is an ardent critic to APC and President Buhari's government.

FFK is however happy that notable Nigeria are now seeing what he saw and have been shouting about. He tweeted this this morning...

I am glad that Baba OBJ and Prof. Wole Soyinka agree on one thing: that the Fulanisation agenda is real. I am glad that they have both cultivated the sincerity of purpose and courage to join the rest of us and speak out against this great evil that seeks to consume our nation.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2019/05/fulanisation-of-nigeria-im-glad-baba.html?m=1

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Benekruku(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2019
FFK is sick!

I don't why APC has not a fundraiser to assassinate the idiot and Reno

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 23, 2019
Benekruku:
FFK is sick!

No, there is a problem, and it needs fixing.

The problem is, the population of Nigeria is growing. Land is running out for free range grazing and even for farming. As a result, it is becoming difficult for fulanis to find place to graze cow. So...crisis between them and the farmers break out....and the mess we have results.

The issue is people like FFK, Obasanjo and even Buhari are using the matter for political purposes, both in the past and in the present. Even on Nairaland, all we see here is tribal fighting...when the real problem is poor land management, and lack of desire to modernise.

The time has come for an end to open air grazing, and an end to shifting cultivation, and better land management practice.The fulanis, Nigerian farmer, government....everyone needs to change. Not APC chanji...change. Fix the railways, so that we can transport cows via rail.

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by zakir007(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2019
These politicians lack honesty
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2019
The configuration of the incoming government will be really interesting.

2 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by GoodMuyis(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2019
Yet you support Atiku a Fulani from Cameroon. Continue with your politics of division.

Come 2023, come and collect fulanis vote

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2019
I gave up on Nigeria two years ago.....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Richdad50(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2019
shocked
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Factfinder1(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2019
Just coming from a ban

2 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by backnbeta(f): 2:47pm On May 23, 2019
Fulanisation, Islamisation...call it anyone. We all know it's real, we all just pretending not to know. We are going the Turkey way. I don't hate Muslims, just don't force me to be one!

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Elemosho478: 2:47pm On May 23, 2019
Fulanization Agenda is impossible.

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Richdad50(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2019
Sic
Benekruku:
FFK is sick!

2 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Brightology2(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2019
Oh my God
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by martinz1: 2:48pm On May 23, 2019
Mehn
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by ComeAndobo: 2:48pm On May 23, 2019
if you think Soyinka, Obj and FFK are lying then you must either be fulani or you are ignoring the facts. This nepotistic murderous and blatantly corrupt regime doesn't even do much to hide it. I'm not Igbo but how can the presidency tag a whole tribe terrorists while those marauding fulani herdsmen are protected and enabled. I'm just tired of this country

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Lilimax(f): 2:48pm On May 23, 2019
All I know is that every evil agenda by anyone on this country will be null and void. God will disgrace them and at the end destroyer them if they fail to repent.
JEHOVAH is no respecter of person!

Anyway, Umu Igbo just dey one corner dey look them anya-anya!
Ogbasakwanulu anyi!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by NaijaFutbol: 2:48pm On May 23, 2019
Hehehe
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Jaytecq(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2019
This Movie called "Nigeria" go sweet las las

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Chinashopping84: 2:49pm On May 23, 2019
Same with what TY Danjuma said.One thing we should know is that these old generals including buhari knows the problem of the country ranging from terrorism to the least problem we are faced.Its a pity that these people believe they can't create a future they won't live in.Kudos to Umaru Musa Yaradua.We sell Chinese yuan.We make YUAN payment to your chinese suppliers.

6 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by BlackfireX: 2:49pm On May 23, 2019
Yoruba people and lies eh.
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by lovemoi2(f): 2:49pm On May 23, 2019
FULANISATION what the F@ck... creating unnecessary fear and hate!!!

Lol keep playing with the gullible citizens mind... why dont you old politicians and fake religious leaders just shut up... must you guys always be in power...

Anyway I blame the youths that support you guys

Always dividing the youths with stupid tribalism and religion

I just pray one day all the youths in Nigeria will understand that no politician right now is in their interest.. whether APC or PDP

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by NIJJAking(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2019
Hmm
Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by AstralBody: 2:49pm On May 23, 2019
grin grin The Afonjas moslems disagree on this! Infact, Buhari is the best president n a god to them!

10 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by elasticlala: 2:49pm On May 23, 2019
Benekruku:
FFK is sick!

No, he is not. He knows what he is saying.

13 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by OBAGADAFFI: 2:49pm On May 23, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by robinsoncrosoe: 2:49pm On May 23, 2019
Is really real...all appointment belongs to them

4 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by dreamwords: 2:50pm On May 23, 2019
Harfonja self

7 Likes

Re: FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 23, 2019

If only every part of Nigeria, especially northerners will be educated (western education), remove religious bigotry and tribalism, we would be better for it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Operations This Friday / Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.