Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone (298 Views)

Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria / Drunk Boy Dealt With For Beating Lady Till She Fainted . / See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by Naijaalive(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2019
My son mocked a boy on rubber sandals last friday, so yesterday I bought him two rubber shoes, one for church,the other for school and locked up all his sneakers and fancy shoes, he must have sense by force #responsibleparenting ☹️

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/man-reveals-how-he-dealt-with-his-son-for-mocking-someone.html

1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by coolcharm(m): 3:42pm On May 23, 2019
Now, that is good perenting
Re: Man Reveals How He Dealt With His Son For Mocking Someone by midolian(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2019
Nice one

I don't care if this is true or not. This is the kind of thing I expect/hope/pray to see daily on social media..not some showing off of devil temples, twerking skills or relationship lies.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Sack Carriers / CHRSJ Fingers Senior Police Officer In Shady Land Deals / UNBELIEVABLE!! 17-year-old Girl Commits Suicide In Kano Over Mother’s Div

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.