Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

NEWS:- Buhari Vs Atiku: Israel Congratulates President- Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEWS:- Buhari Vs Atiku: Israel Congratulates President- Elect (2890 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: North-east Governors State Position Ahead Of 2019 Election / Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found / BREAKING News:-Buhari Declares Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEWS:- Buhari Vs Atiku: Israel Congratulates President- Elect by Emmex695(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2019

Israel has congratulated President Muhammadu
Buhari on his victory in the last presidential
election.
Israel’s Ambassador to Nigeria, Shimon Ben-
Shosan spoke on Thursday in Abuja, when he
presented a Letter of Credence to President
Buhari.
The ambassador congratulated President Buhari
on his re-election, and also thanked the
Nigerian government for extending an
invitation to Israeli Prime Minister to attend
the Democracy Day celebrations on June 12.
Ben-Shosan said he dreams of bringing his
Prime Minister to visit Nigeria.
He added, “Next year will be 60 years of
diplomatic relations between Nigeria and
Israel, and the last time a Prime Minister of
Israel visited Nigeria was in 1958.
[Read 223 Words Below]
⬇⬇
https://9jahitszone.com.ng/
Re: NEWS:- Buhari Vs Atiku: Israel Congratulates President- Elect by ashishflyfarez(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2019
Thanks for showing that kind of knowledge on your portal.
I appreciate your way of explaining things and efforts.
I learned a lot from this webpage. It is so helpful.
Definitely refer your page to my friends. It will help us to learn.
I love to see you again with some new content.
EBookTrip.
Re: NEWS:- Buhari Vs Atiku: Israel Congratulates President- Elect by BuhariAdvocate: 5:58pm On May 23, 2019
Honesty the time of greeting has gone. What Buhari should do now is how to get Atiku arrested and prosecute him. Just today alone 18 people were murdered by bandits.
Re: NEWS:- Buhari Vs Atiku: Israel Congratulates President- Elect by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Honesty the time of greeting has gone. What Buhari should do now is how to get Atiku arrested and prosecute him. Just today alone 18 people were murdered by bandits.

Insanity

5 Likes

Re: NEWS:- Buhari Vs Atiku: Israel Congratulates President- Elect by Timmypromise(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2019
But Israel support ipob
Ipob do suffer chai
Re: NEWS:- Buhari Vs Atiku: Israel Congratulates President- Elect by amajato: 10:27pm On May 23, 2019
Vacancy...
Teachers are needed in the following areas in a primary school.

1. English language or linguistic
2. Mathematics, physics, biology or chemistry
3. Geography

Note.. you must be residing in Benin and with at least 3 years experience in teaching.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: NEWS:- Buhari Vs Atiku: Israel Congratulates President- Elect by yarimo(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2019
I hope PDP Won't claim Israel government are also APC members ? grin
Re: NEWS:- Buhari Vs Atiku: Israel Congratulates President- Elect by fareferry: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2022
Thanks for showing that kind of knowledge on your portal.
You have done all good.
I love to see you again with some new content.

https://www.fareferry.com
https://technoblender.com/must-do-things-before-starting-a-vacation-trip
https://fareferryflights./2022/02/15/book-the-cheapest-flight-possible-to-anywhere
Re: NEWS:- Buhari Vs Atiku: Israel Congratulates President- Elect by cheapbestfares: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . / Just In: APC Wins At Election Tribunal... / Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger With Military Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.