Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR (18515 Views)

Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by KingWarri: 11:01am On May 24, 2019
last looting before evacuation grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by Curvybaby: 11:01am On May 24, 2019
Ndi oshi

Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by Starz825(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2019
dre11:
Gaidam approved the money at the State Executive Council meeting that held on Wednesday in Damaturu.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/22/six-days-end-tenure-yobe-governor-approves-n6bn-upgrade-%E2%80%98non-existing-airport%E2%80%99

Unless political posts and appointment are less attractive and the Rule of law is allowed to take it due course and actions in all ramifications.. Nigeria will remain the same without progress till Jesus comes...
...o Lord help me find my way out of this country...you can Lord you can cool

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by Nobody: 11:02am On May 24, 2019
the real yahoo boys EFCC cant touch

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by Nobody: 11:07am On May 24, 2019
Yahoo yahoo
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by Pusyiter(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2019
Fasting My foot embarassed
When you take mud to cover a leopard's skin, it only takes water to wash it off for you to see its spots
Is04970:
And this kleptomanias are fasting?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by balonaija(f): 11:09am On May 24, 2019
wow
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by efilefun(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2019
After bribing lawyers and co with 500M out of the money, he will walk free like a man without any sin
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by enemyofprogress: 11:12am On May 24, 2019
Is04970:
na that time dem dey do evil thing pass
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by Oyinola247: 11:12am On May 24, 2019
FieryJustice:
EFCC nor go see this one now
Wetin concern efcc
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by Destroyerofyeeb: 11:13am On May 24, 2019
Thieving has no season. grin
Is04970:

Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by Nobody: 11:15am On May 24, 2019
buJu234:

i dont think so, if he from the party of the saints... u knw wat i mean grin grin

My brother. Some people to con dey swear for yahoo boys. See life
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by Nobody: 11:16am On May 24, 2019
THIS IS LAUDABLE(LAUGHABLE)
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by Champele(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2019
EFCC MUST HEAR THIS
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by nwakibie3(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2019
N6bn

and nobody is asking questions

believe me nigeria can never be good again

how i wish i can get canada visa and leave this sh1thole for good

1 Like

Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by nwakibie3(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2019
do you knw what?

we can only rant and wail on the internet and nthn will happen.

we nigerian youths are the most useless youths in africa

tufiakwa
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by uvie66: 11:33am On May 24, 2019
diablos:
Nigeria is a shithole and a burgeoning cesspit else how can one begin to explain the reason why Yobe State, a parasitic, non performing and revenue deficient state would be awarding and approving contracts to the tune of several billions of naira. A comatose state that has been riddled by insurgency and also contributes nothing meaningful to the economy of this country wether in GDP or IGR. The Nigeriens or chadians would do a better job annexing that state and ridding us of a parasitic leach in the long run.
and I must add why allocate over 120million for hajj, will this stop the insurgency. This is an impoverished state for crying out loud. Is this Governor not better off allocation this to the security services of the state. With all the hajj and fasting that have been going on the state it has not reduced the insecurity in the state.
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by MarianaTrench: 11:35am On May 24, 2019
This type of thing can only happen in a shot hole country
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by nedu103: 11:49am On May 24, 2019
sharp guy e wan corner that one...........thunder oya take over
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by Optional09: 11:49am On May 24, 2019
y’all keep licking dirty puzzy
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by Princedapace(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2019
This is why I laugh at those who scream 'our region will get presidency'

These guys dont know that all these politicians are simply after their own pockets. I mean, from east to west, to north, to south south, these political elites are the same. The entire country is a mess. Even the rail projects, go and look at Ibadan, Osun, etc, just like other states in the east, all these states are just making noise on newspaper and online, these states like any other state in Nigeria re shitholes, unproductive with high rate of unemployment, fraudsters and dirty environment with no basic infrastructure of life.
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by MalbakOscar(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2019
Spatta:

The Religion does not stop them from stealing,
It does not prevent them from abusing a minor, or even women
It does not stop them from being promiscuous,
It does not stop them lying,
Do you see how the Area boys among them will still say things like "If not that i am fasting, I would have"
The fast is just a temporal break from the evil heart that they carry,
They continue in the fasting Like Him or continue after the fasting
That is why they prefer it to true Faith that condemns the evil in human nature
It is the religion of the broad way

This verse is a direct rebuke to all who prefer the broad ways
"13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
" Jesus Matthew 7:13-14

It is baffling how you're trying to sound enlightened but still managed to spew out a long post filled with so much shallowness and stupidity. You have out of the hate and ignorance condemned the religion based on the actions of some people.
Embellishment, Corruption and all these other crimes are not limited to the Muslims alone. PLEASE be guided when attacking other people's faith. Atleast try to know more about what you're condemning. Don't just blurt out the same nonsense your hypocrite pastors have been filling your hearts with.
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by tsannee(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2019
dre11:
Gaidam approved the money at the State Executive Council meeting that held on Wednesday in Damaturu.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/22/six-days-end-tenure-yobe-governor-approves-n6bn-upgrade-%E2%80%98non-existing-airport%E2%80%99

Theif
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by JJBROS(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2019
Damaturu is a glorified LG in my state. What is the reason behind the Airport? All the area been filtered with Boko Haram. Development zero. Is this man doing the Airport for Boko Harams? Only existing LGA is four.
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by able20(m): 12:33pm On May 24, 2019
Is04970:
The more reason they approved the money for celebration after fasting
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by lexy2014: 12:38pm On May 24, 2019
helinues:
Knock knock knock

EFCC, food don land

EFCC: we no de house, pls leave a message. We are with naira Marley. We need 2 conclude his case b4 any other thing
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by bluefilm: 12:41pm On May 24, 2019
Well sha, one former wiseman don talk say stealing no be corruption. undecided
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by oglalasioux(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2019
Houseofglam7:
This poo can only happen in Africa
Damn we're doomed undecided

Only in black Africa. A white South African lady told me the whites in South Africa are comfortable with the blacks in power. But infrastructures are controlled by whites. They can't risk a black man being in charge of their power sector and suffer power failure like Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Approves N6bn For Upgrade Of Non Existing Airport - SR by RTSC: 1:04pm On May 24, 2019
They have finished this country.

6 billion naira can wipe out poverty from yobe state citizens to the barest minimum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest / 10 State With Best Road Network In Nigeria / Governor Ayade Amazed As Comedian Mr Odey Donates To His Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.