Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 (26907 Views)

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / Gbajabiamila Decorating His Security Aides With Their New Ranks / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by Chelseaplus: 6:12am On May 24, 2019
Ahead of may 29th, Sanwo-Olu babes were yesterday spotted practicing their songs and dance steps for the Sanwo-Olu's Inauguration on the 29th of may.

The Sanwo-Olu babes sings and dances in preparation of the their Governor elect Inauguration.

Their dance moves is really wow, babe with swags. I can't stop watching them dance, the nailed it.

Check Out their New and Dance Steps Here,

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/sanwo-olu-babes-seen-practicing-their.html?m=1

Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by teflonjake(m): 6:15am On May 24, 2019
Another charade.

After his inauguration we would hear of allocation to sanwo-olu babe's.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by hisexcellency34: 6:18am On May 24, 2019
This grandma's and slaymamas as Sanwo-Olu babes? Na waoo

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by fallout87: 6:20am On May 24, 2019
Babes?

Lol
Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23am On May 24, 2019
Lol@Babes....... cheesy

No arugbo for Ghana anyways....... wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by CTechHub(m): 6:49am On May 24, 2019
lol babes indeed
Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by amzee(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2019
OK
Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by OTayobami(m): 8:40am On May 24, 2019
Gbayi
Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by superlanny(m): 8:40am On May 24, 2019
I tried to look at the funny part of this , but maybe because am close friends with the king of thunder, I cannot resist wishing that thunder will fire that their yam legs, what a pity, people are starving, people are dying, people are being kidnapped, youths are jobless and this ones are practicing dance steps and songs, see as them be like kirikiri mass choir.smh Sanwo olu if you mess up this four years, the thunder that will fire you will be glorious.

9 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2019
Fat women everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by nepapole(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2019
Mcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by prciouschika(f): 8:41am On May 24, 2019
Osiim babes�!!! Where are the babes��

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by Nobody: 8:41am On May 24, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by richestjozy(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2019
What's all these?.. We live in a very messed up country.. We make politicians feel like gods and no wonder they behave that way...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by sunnyside16(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2019
Na wa o, this country don turn to another thing.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by AmazonGhost: 8:43am On May 24, 2019
All I can see here are old Mercedes Benz.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by sinaj(f): 8:46am On May 24, 2019
Another way to waste tax payers money

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by VillagePipu: 8:47am On May 24, 2019
These women showed Jimi Agbaje pepper. If you hear the songs they sang about Jimi, you go laff taya.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by Lincoln275(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This grandma's and slaymamas as Sanwo-Olu babes? Na waoo

Na Juventus

The old ladies
Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by BlackfireX: 8:48am On May 24, 2019
Come op, be careful there...

Where are the babes?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by Champneys: 8:49am On May 24, 2019
Words fail me.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by Realdeals(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2019
N2000 and a vest in action
Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by deebrain(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2019
Even when trying to be a sycophant, please try to apply reasoning.

I mean, "babes"?

It can't be this bad.

May God help Lagos in Sanwo- Olu reign.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by wildikeman(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2019
richestjozy:
What's all these?.. We live in a very messed up country.. We make politicians feel like gods and no wonder they behave that way...

I tell u.. And to think they may have learnt their lessons. Everyone is so greedy... I'm done... Too tired of this shithole
Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by BravoDe: 8:59am On May 24, 2019
The word LADIES is been abused by Op
Re: Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 by Anonymous4: 9:10am On May 24, 2019
Lazy Nigerian Women

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) / Saraki: Osun People Reclaimed PDP, Adeleke’s Stolen Mandate / Ugezu J. Ugezu For President 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.