Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock (19424 Views)

Rivers APC In Crisis As Factions Bicker Over 'Amaechi Directive’ To Back Atiku / Police, NDLEA Bicker Over Confessional Video Of Suspects Arrested With Abba Kyar / Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by Badonasty(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2019
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/presidency-sanwo-olu-bicker-over-apapa-gridlock/

Na to dey claim glory dem dey like...shouldn't they just have fulfilment that they catered to the needs of the populace
Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by gidimafia: 1:01pm On May 24, 2019
THe word Bicker made me open this thread as i have not heard it before..so i open google sef to check for meaning..who else did..don't be ashame
Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by OldWarri(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
So where is the "bicker" now? Daily Independent, Vanguard, This day and Tribune Newspapers are the most useless set of newsprint ever.

HungerBad, Hold The Bench, While We Prepare For Our Own Transit! Adieu, Comrade.
HungerBad gone too soon cry embarassed
Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by cooldude62(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2019
When you read reports of the so called National Dailies, you fear for journalism. This is rubbish, absolute rubbish to call this bickering.
Sanwo-Olu has spoken well here.

Elections are over, it's time to work.

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by inspector1(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2019
The mission is not visible! because the cabar ve turn the situation into money making venture....
Each trailer spend nothing less than #100k before getting to wharf to pickup it's containers....
The enter cabar at apapa make millions every week from the gridlock situation.
Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 24, 2019
odeebee:

cry FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS

HUNGERBAD WE'LL ALWAYS MISS YOU,
REST ON BRO
chaii!!! Is this real !he was nice!!used to see how he helped people here. .it's a pity. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by plaindealer: 1:16pm On May 24, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
So where is the "bicker" now? Daily Independent, Vanguard, This day and Tribune Newspapers are the most useless set of newsprint ever.

HungerBad, Hold The Bench, While We Prepare For Our Own Transit! Adieu, Comrade.

....because bickering is what they hope and pray for.
Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by jaxxy(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2019
Presidency didn’t give us a timeline for all we know it can be next 2years so if it falls within sanwolu’s timeline he will get the credit definitely ok.

Presidency is working on it for how long? undecided
Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by efilefun(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Wow just saw the thread that announced his death... Saw that picture on IG yesterday never knew he was someone I knew. May his soul rest in peace and may God almighty forgive his sins.
Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by yashau(m): 1:36pm On May 24, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAJIOON Brother!
Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by odeebee: 1:57pm On May 24, 2019
uzobaby:
chaii!!! Is this real !he was nice!!used to see how he helped people here. .it's a pity. .

Its pain filled. D furst tym I read his thread ebout helping people hirr, Awoz thinking it waz a fraud.

Kent ask God why buhh gush its painful
Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by fyneguy: 2:31pm On May 24, 2019
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/presidency-sanwo-olu-bicker-over-apapa-gridlock/

Sponsored story to create bad blood where there is none. Enemies are hell-bent on setting up the FG against LASG. You all will fail!
Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by ogunsj: 5:01pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:
grin

Grandstanding as ussual, which Governor dead or alive would confront Trailers of the cabals loading and ofloading goods at apapa port. how many dangote drivers have they convicted or how many of his trucks have been impounded.

If God wants to catch him now , he would impound trucks belonging to Chief of Cabal Staff and his company , the Funtua Groups, if they wont make him frog jump from lagos to abuja

. I no blame you, na because of one useless Ambode nai make you dey talk like that. ask yourself, the so called funtua groups, Dangote and all the cabals trucks, why dem they disappear whenever Buhari dey enter Lagos? were these trucks dey wen Fashola was in power? all the landscaping Fashola do for constain down to marine bridge now don turn to lorry park.
Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by plaindealer: 5:02pm On May 24, 2019
ogunsj:
. I no blame you, na because of one useless Ambode nai make you dey talk like that. ask yourself, the so called funtua groups, Dangote and all the cabals trucks, why dem they disappear whenever Buhari dey enter Lagos? we these trucks dey wen Fashola was in power? all the landscaping Fashola do for constain down to marine bridge now don turn to lorry park.

I miss Fashola in Lagos no be small.
Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by iammo(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2019
ogunsj:
. I no blame you, na because of one useless Ambode nai make you dey talk like that. ask yourself, the so called funtua groups, Dangote and all the cabals trucks, why dem they disappear whenever Buhari dey enter Lagos? were these trucks dey wen Fashola was in power? all the landscaping Fashola do for constain down to marine bridge now don turn to lorry park.

Fashola na craze man na,. I remember when his lastma impounded Obasanjo farm's trucks for voilating trafic rules and detaining them till products were almost decaying. Obasanjo had to comply las las

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Sanwo-olu Bicker Over Apapa Gridlock by naijajobx: 6:41pm On May 24, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Building Military Camp In Enugu Not Ruga Settlement - Army / We Are Here To Do What Is Right Not What Is Comfortable - Tinubu / Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.