Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (60576 Views)

Transformer Cables Thief Beaten & Paraded In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / Man Who Stole Home Theatre And Mattress In Delta Beaten & Paraded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2019
Very stupid girl angry

Anyways always try as much as possible to flee from poor Nigerians

Most of them are heartless and frustrated. Small thing dem fit lynch you to death.

I repeat flee from poor Nigerians and their environs

How ordinary pant take warrant severe beating or even death na wetin i kno inderstand . And most of this animals carry their religion for head o. Lynch and burn person on saturday go to church on sunday.
Well the people the government and judiciary is an epic fail so people are allowed to be jungle animals

Virtually everything about this shithole stinks.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Memberclub(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2019
Not Nigeria. Fake news
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by HMarshal(m): 9:26am On May 24, 2019
Only the omnipresent knows some rape/so called "he is a cultist" & got killed"/theft etc were false allegations ...God protect us all
That lady needs to be sent to a mental institution wtf!!! Can re read this incident after removing the lil gals telling the truth, & adding they searching his bag to find the pants *shivers*

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by 1wunmi: 9:28am On May 24, 2019
To become a great man is not a day job . Makes urself happy with ? Check out the secret from our blogs
Our product is very effective, it work for waist pain and also boost your erection, and it also reduce sugar levels in the body system. The price is 5k for 50ml and 10k for 100ml. We delivered Nationwide. Check our blogs for more information about our wonderful product.

https://araromi1..com/?m=1
For more information call or watsap 08112738056
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Nobody: 9:29am On May 24, 2019
na so some girls dae stupid
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Okezedan(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Anybody that believes in jazz, juju, money ritual in this present age isn't worth living at all. Well I can't really blame Nigerians. Many of them grew up with nollywood .
don't believe at your own peril naw. Be forming child of God there. Just pray make you no come across those things
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by hokafor(m): 9:34am On May 24, 2019
What is going on in Nigeria? So the young man would have just lost his life , I m not against jungle justice but we should investigate before actions not the other way round. The other day an innocent driver lose his life somewhere in the north because of false alarm by his debtor.
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by grandstar(m): 9:34am On May 24, 2019
So village people is real! grin grin grin
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Akam2019: 9:36am On May 24, 2019
pls my brothers and sisters i need financial help to start something in my life. since a retired soldier enters our house and butcherd my father and mother, i suffered so much that happend in ikot ntuen, oruk anam L. G. A. Akwa ibom state. pls help me nothing too small. 3063966108 first bank
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by PotatoSalad(m): 9:39am On May 24, 2019
FreemanUYB:

just pray you don't fall victim

because its all real and many have falling !!!!

come to Owerri
shrines are in public
girls running mad
mothers, fathers dying
their children buying cars
guys running mad for about 6months and boooooooom!!!! he has bought cars and houses !!!!

don't fall a victim !!!
Victim to what?
You need your certificate withdrawn and shredded if you really went to school. You believe that pant can make you rich. Shame on you. Shame

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by mikkiviv: 9:40am On May 24, 2019
[quote author=Livefreeordieha post=78670602]yea a miserable pant at that... Pants with mucous emanating from the spores of dead staphylococcus bacterial... Sad but... It is what it is
. [you get mouth shaa]
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Sommydisaster(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2019
Always close your mouth while eating
This quote is so deep
He could've died just for a spoken word
Life's crazy, mind what you say to the next person
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by namo77: 9:43am On May 24, 2019
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by uselesscountry: 9:43am On May 24, 2019
Who ever thinks pants gives money shouldn’t be in this world
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2019
She's evil

She wanted the guy dead but God still sitted on the throne .

Got the right punishment for being so wicked .
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Sonnobax15(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2019
Film trick!

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by FreemanUYB(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Victim to what?
You need your certificate withdrawn and shredded if you really went to school. You believe that pant can make you rich. Shame on you. Shame

I need not ague with you
but its obvious you can only use your ears
which means you are really blind
but that's amazing you know!!!

you are incredibly amazing to have been using your sense of hearing to use the internet
people like you are rear !!!!

meanwhile its cool if you can try
go to this location and hand your pants outside
ogun, Owerri, Benin,
make sure the pant or pants have milky way on the center of its galaxy!!!

you know na!!!!

and I bet you will never live to say it worked or not

I am a living witness to one that happen here in Owerri !!!

it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it never or can never happen

this world is evil a lot you won't believe is happening!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by PotatoSalad(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2019
FreemanUYB:

I need not ague with you
but its obvious you can only use your ears
which means you are really blind
but that's amazing you know!!!

you are incredibly amazing to have been using your sense of hearing to use the internet
people like you are rear !!!!

meanwhile its cool if you can try
go to this location and hand your pants outside
ogun, Owerri, Benin,
make sure the pant or pants have milky way on the center of its galaxy!!!

you know na!!!!

and I bet you will never live to say it worked or not

I am a living witness to one that happen here in Owerri !!!

it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it never or can never happen

this world is evil a lot you won't believe is happening!!!!

You watch a lot of movies. Just listen to yourself for a second.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by namo77: 10:00am On May 24, 2019
Facebook story

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Summerbody: 10:00am On May 24, 2019
So so sweet, just look at the girl's face..
Admin... Picture of the supposed stolen part please
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Summerbody: 10:00am On May 24, 2019
So so sweet, just look at the girl's face..
Admin... Picture of the supposed stolen PANT please
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by sheller(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2019
Haba na !!! This girl pant can't even buy a second hand wheel barrow

if u think I'm lying ask Naira Marley
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:08am On May 24, 2019
Thank God for your life, if not they would have set you ablaze
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Originalsly: 10:10am On May 24, 2019
IamD18:

Smh! You'll be surprised to know that the frustrated feminist wrongly accused that innocent guy because he rejected her.

Really?.....liars everywhere. The guy lied to the girl.... the girl lied on the guy... this one telling us lie in our face with the truth also in our face.... truth be like taboo. Both of them deserve what was dished out to them.
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Pablonkor: 10:14am On May 24, 2019
So after Character assassination and attempted murder, that's all they could do that useless girl angry

Asin was there no pepper around

That her Toto for chop small pepper....Nonsense angry
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by kernniejay(m): 10:17am On May 24, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Anybody that believes in jazz, juju, money ritual in this present age isn't worth living at all. Well I can't really blame Nigerians. Many of them grew up with nollywood .

There is nothing like juju, there is nothing like money ritual , there is nothing like jazz. If someone's father or brother dies and he made money afterwards, it was just mere coincidence or probably inherited his wealth or sold their properties. He didn't do money ritual because those nonsense don't exist.
Don't worry KingAzubuike, by the time somebody send thunder to you, you will believe there is not only jazz but also hip hop, raggae and afro juju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by trevorhorace(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2019
KingAzubuike:

There is nothing like juju, there is nothing like money ritual , there is nothing like jazz. If someone's father or brother dies and he made money afterwards, it was just mere coincidence or probably inherited his wealth or sold their properties. He didn't do money ritual because those nonsense don't exist.

Don't be naive. Evil powers exist. Even though you don't believe in them, I don't, but doubting their existence is hypocrisy.
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by happney65: 10:24am On May 24, 2019
which kain mumu story be this?Hunnn
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by gidimafia: 10:30am On May 24, 2019
Ritualist spotted
KingAzubuike:

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Nobody: 10:34am On May 24, 2019
She's a witch on a failed mission.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.