Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos (23643 Views)

Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road / Ogun: Work To Begin On Agbara-Lusada Road In 14 Days – Governor Abiodun / Ekiti Road Collapse: Palliative Works Begin On The Affected Road - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by AutoReportNG: 11:57am On May 24, 2019
For those who live around Agbara, Lusada area in Ogun State, they will tell you that life can't be worse than roads in these areas. Agbara is a manufacturing hub, one of the money-spinning hub for both the federal and state government, IGR from these factories alone can confidentially fund the budget of some states in Nigeria but it's a pity that roads leading to their factories are more of a death trap.

People living at Agbara have cried out to the governor of Ogun State to repair the road in this area as trailers, tankers and other private vehicles ply these road daily, these road has been neglected for years with promises from both the state and federal to do something. It got to a stage that residents have to embark on a peaceful protest last year but this does not move any of the state agencies. At a point when the people are beginning to accept their fate, the state government seem to remember them and has begun a reconstruction work on the Agbara-Lusada Road.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-RhU0u9tnLrI/XOdbCS35xDI/AAAAAAAAbzA/kduhu_YrBm4OehpOJ8XK7G5WJqUhhSNCQCLcBGAs/s1600/59320206_2030849800550661_7599171652122836992_n.jpg[/img]

In a press release written by Mr. Ajayi Olatubosun, who is the Community Liaison Officer for Igbesa, he explained that the project was reconstructed by the Guangdong Community within the Free Trade Zone as part of their( 1)corporate social responsibility to the community and (2)as a PPP agreement on Built Operate and transfer(BOT) under the approval of the State Government having a bilateral " Memorandum of Understandings " ( MoU).

Read his statement below...

Dear Fellow Citizens / Residents.

I am desirous in extending and expressing my delight thereby sending forth my APPRECIATION for your cooperation and support ever exhibited since the " Reconstruction ' road project in place along Igbesa - Oba Adesola Mkt.(Lusada)road.

Our undaunted and unflinching love ever accorded the Client, Contractors and other Consultants on the site has yielded a positive effects which tremendously facilitated the good work ever recorded and experience at the site.

However, it is of high note to explain emphatically that the ongoing TEN(10)kilometres road project is a typical Reconstruction Project embarked upon and financially sponsored by the Guangdong Community within the Free Trade Zone as part of their( 1)corporate social responsibility to the community and (2)as a PPP agreement on Built Operate and transfer(BOT) under the approval of the State Government having a bilateral " Memorandum of Understandings " ( MoU).

Besides, the efforts on place has been proved beyond every reasonable doubt that its a thorough construction against a purported peddling damaging rumour of undergoing Rehabilitation.

Its also carry on simultaneously with the sides drainage for easy passages of waters and downpours.

Technical. professionally and couples with Consultancy initiatives, the ongoing feeder road is being planned , designed, manned monitored and heavily supervised by Construction Experts spanning from Civil Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Land Surveyors, Architects, to mention a few.

The level of work ever put into place had guaranteed the road construction beyond a mere Rehabilitation.

It has been affirmed, a thorough Reconstruction that had its " Insitu- Density " test deeper and perfectly certified beyond Rehabilitation.

Here attached are appendix photographs of the extent of work in progress for our perusal.

Thanking you all for your understanding as We Pray for the completion of the project soon.

AutoReportNG is a bit confused as we can't say if the Chinese company will embark on the total reconstruction of the Igbesa, Atan, and Lusada road or its just a portion of the Lusada axis.

No matter the case, trust us to always keep you posted. See more of the images below...

[img]https://2.bp..com/-vEHe2YjdHOg/XOda9kuUuXI/AAAAAAAAbyk/B0_azV5zPFIK8wC0NQ8JE3ZETcJRpBTgQCLcBGAs/s1600/58679432_2030849757217332_8448741781276721152_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Oc8h265K2vk/XOda9FFAlCI/AAAAAAAAbyc/poiFmSiv0u8PD7okB5yBAXm8PCWtkYpyQCLcBGAs/s1600/58842301_10211142230311539_8520698069921038336_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-A76NkaRXXPA/XOda-cG0VrI/AAAAAAAAbyo/-J8XUrw36FYvuI7pYpBhKSFNH858XsdFQCLcBGAs/s1600/59022626_2030849643884010_8993215816182792192_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-R8iIkxXUWrc/XOda_HLrWgI/AAAAAAAAbys/qTP0t8fvyHQg_eTDkijxF-Ufcx1v83dFQCLcBGAs/s1600/59039704_10211142230551545_7520500272305537024_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ltoxRHdoEQc/XOdbBJS-B5I/AAAAAAAAby8/NeLynxccnQwGoynKgoaeLzLxcF7AdSPIwCLcBGAs/s1600/59301740_10211142227031457_412467845696323584_n.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/succor-for-residents-of-agbara-lusada.html

1 Like

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by AutoReportNG: 11:59am On May 24, 2019
When will Ogun state govt take up this road despite the huge IGR from this area

See more images of the construction here...

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/succor-for-residents-of-agbara-lusada.html

2 Likes

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by totit: 12:30pm On May 24, 2019
Amusu or amusun or whatever that outgoing gov is called really messed up and failed in most of his responsibilities , to say the least. Are we suppose to appreciate this late or rather, last- dying-minute- project intervention after a whole 8years in office with nothing? Anyways, lets wait and see how this unfolding last-minutes kwashiorkor intervention of his going to end.

As for me, I look and I am looking forward to the new gov elect in that wealthy state of my father. grin

7 Likes

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by toffyz(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2019
Aside Abeokuta, I don't think there are many good roads in other local government areas of the state. The worst of them all I think are Ilaro, Sango-Ifo-Ewekoro road... etc

It seems ogun state government is waiting for Lagos state to embark on the project. Even after huge IGRs bn generated annually in the state.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by mccoyelectric: 3:22pm On May 24, 2019
Story story... Last mins embezzlement... Road we dey pass everyday

3 Likes

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by Femich18(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2019
Thank God o
Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by phransix2: 3:23pm On May 24, 2019
Is not about starting but completion...
Sometimes they leave the wrong worse than they met it...

HungerBad lives on...

1 Like

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by FhukaFhuka: 3:23pm On May 24, 2019
grin

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by AutoReportNG: 3:24pm On May 24, 2019
mccoyelectric:

This is not done by the state govt, its being done by a Chinese firm who has business within that area

2 Likes

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 24, 2019
From the look of the construction work, they're making it a 2*2 lane road, which is the typical traffic-prone road in Lagos/Ogun. If a vehicle breaks down on that road or danfos start their pick and drop, it's gonna have a ripple effect in no time.

But as the old saying goes; half bread is better than none. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by midehi2(f): 3:26pm On May 24, 2019
Lies
Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by iammo(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2019
cool

APC bursting PDP peoples empty Kerosine sharing brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by mamatwiny(f): 3:31pm On May 24, 2019
Please did this road pass through Queensland estate igbesa?
Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by AngelicBeing: 3:32pm On May 24, 2019
AutoReportNG:

This is not done by the state govt, its being done by a Chinese firm who has business within that area
Wow, I am excited to read this news, the roads in that axis is hellish, kudos to the Chinese freezone project in that axis for this gesture grin

3 Likes

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by dejonathan(f): 3:36pm On May 24, 2019
The only place you'll see better road in Ogun state is Abeokuta,others na nonsense.... From ifo to sango to agbara back to ijoko,agbado Oke aro to Berger all na thrash... Stupid amosun and he still wanna enthrone his stooge...Mad man

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by Jaytecq(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2019
Price of Lands in that area will not skyrocket...
Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by Whobedatte(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2019
Good one
Camp meeting this year would be sweet
I rep APO

1 Like

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by Danielnino00(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2019
Which part of the road is this?

I passed through that road from Atan to Agbara two days ago and didn't see any construction ongoing...

2 Likes

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by olaolaking: 3:49pm On May 24, 2019
toffyz:
Aside Abeokuta, I don't think there are many good roads in other local government areas of the state. The worst of them all I think are Ilaro, Sango-Ifo-Ewekoro road... etc

It seems ogun state government is waiting for Lagos state to embark on the project. Even after huge IGRs bn generated annually in the state.
sango - ifo - ewekoro does not belong to Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by mamapidgin: 3:49pm On May 24, 2019
long overdue
Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by ridbell01(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2019
mccoyelectric:
nothing concern us about last minute or first minutes embezzlement our own us that they should do the road on time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by AutoReportNG: 3:53pm On May 24, 2019
Danielnino00:
Which part of the road is this?

I passed through that road from Atan to Agbara two days ago and didn't see any construction ongoing...

Lusada Road in Agbara
Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by gift01: 3:57pm On May 24, 2019
This road is so neglected by successive governments in Ogun state despite it being one of the most important in not only the state but the country. It leads to nearly all major industries. I just hope this is not only for eye service and would then be abandoned aa usual

1 Like

Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by frowland(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2019
They sell land here 150k - 200k. With this construction, I suppose it will hit 500k upwards.
Re: Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos by pentax(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2019
God punish Amosun, the whole Ogun West is a mess, from Ifo to Ota to others

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Peter Obi Actually Break The Law? / Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award / Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.