Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture (48457 Views)

I’m Sorry, Forgive Me – Basketmouth Apologizes To AY Over 17-year Beef / Yinka Quadri, Salawa Abeni, Oga Bello Reunite For Ramadan Lecture [photos] / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Nollyzonenews: 3:15pm On May 24, 2019
Juju musician, Sulaimon Alao popularly called Ks1-Malaika has engineered a reunion between feuding musicians, Pasuma and Saheed Osupa.

The reunion happened this past weekend at Malaika Alayeluwa fans club Ramadan lecture and prayer that took place at Batola Car Park, Marina, Lagos Island.

Sheik Muyideen Ajani Bello who was the guest speaker at the 13thedition of the annual event stressed that Pasuma and Osupa fans had caused lots of damages in the hearts of the two fuji artistes which made them not to be in good terms.

“This is very sad as muslims. We have been waiting for this opportunity to come. Pasuma and Osupa have to settle their long time fight. This is month of Ramadan. We have to forgive ourselves. That is what Quran preaches. We have to imbibe the philosophy of forgiveness at this event if truly we are good muslims.

We implore Pasuma, Osupa to forgive each other. Only Allah forgives human. I appreciate Malaika’s effort who strived hard in order to bring these men to this function together. Togetherness is what Islam preaches. The religion preaches peace, love and care for one another” The clergy man said.

Malaika who is also called Qibla fuji music appreciated all the guests who travelled from various states in Nigeria to attend the annual event “I thank our guests who travelled from various states to attend Alayeluwa fans club Ramadan lecture and prayer. I urge everyone to unite more as the guest speaker had said during their lecture. This is the only way we can gain the kingdom of Allah”, he said.

The event witnessed lots of Islamic and fuji artistes with many dignitaries from the social circle.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/24/pasuma-and-saheed-osupa-resolve-their-5-year-beef-at-alao-malaikas-2019-ramadan-lecture/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by saheedbadmus(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2019
no more war

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by NaijaCelebrity: 3:56pm On May 24, 2019
but why are they always fighting

say no to war

1 Like

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by erons22(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 24, 2019
cry
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by johnkay1(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2019
I have this notion of generalizing fans of Fuji music as thug.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Oricha79(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2019
Omo iyawo anobi always with swags.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by rayobaba(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2019
Good
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Oricha79(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:

say no to war
to be more popular and sell more copies of their CDs to their street mugus.

23 Likes

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by jayson87: 5:48pm On May 24, 2019
Osupa is the best musician living or dead in Nigeria. Only musician in Nigeria that makes sense with his music.

FYI... i am also categorizing him with the wizdads and the likes

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Joyescrow(f): 5:48pm On May 24, 2019
These two men would feed the dmw for years but you would never see them shouting money their property net worth would buy 10 hip-hop braggers

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Pat081: 5:49pm On May 24, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:

say no to war
hmmmm no war b4, they are just using that to sell their own markets
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by helphelp: 5:49pm On May 24, 2019
They are pals behind closed doors. The fued was needed to keep relevance between camps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by PMBtill2023: 5:51pm On May 24, 2019
LIKES FOR OSUPA....SHARES FOR PASUMA.

126 Likes 94 Shares

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by dahdah: 5:52pm On May 24, 2019
Pasuma with swag even at 52

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by kaen1317: 5:52pm On May 24, 2019
Let them keep quarrelling, wizkid and Davido have already taken over.
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by holluphemydavid(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2019
Saidi always looking dirty and rough, pasuma is a bae

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Seyioluwa11(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2019
No more war no be 2day na
After fasting the war continue
Beef is part of the business
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by dahdah: 5:54pm On May 24, 2019
helphelp:
They are pals behind closed doors. The fued was needed to keep relevance between camps.

This I'll not agree, which kind pals behind closed pal and you'll be insulting my Mama and even Osupa even said Pasuma's mum is blind. The fight is real my brother
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Kaybex007(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2019
I am a true fan of Pasuma but I love the both of them music. Their kind of music is different, anyone who has good listening ears will know this. I think it is high time forever young Panama goes for MODELING.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by horladexino(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2019
Big Daddy
Oba Awon Olorin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by AntiWailer: 5:57pm On May 24, 2019
johnkay1:
I have this notion of generalizing fans of Fuji music as thug.

Yes we are cheesy
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by PMBtill2023: 5:58pm On May 24, 2019
holluphemydavid:
Saidi always looking tartared and rough, pasuma is a bae
Tartared billionaire....smartly dressed person like you,what are your achievements,who know u?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by myresearch: 5:58pm On May 24, 2019
Good

Peace
Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by dahdah: 5:58pm On May 24, 2019
jayson87:
Osupa is the best musician living or dead in Nigeria. Only musician in Nigeria that makes sense with his music.

As a Pasuma fan I fully agree with you but over the years Pasuma has proved that you need more than just talent to succeed in your chosen career more reason why he's Fuji style is more accepted and he also pull more crowd than his colleague in the Fuji industry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by Stillthebest: 5:58pm On May 24, 2019
jayson87:

I doubt it brother. They are Rich but not that as wealthy as you think...

No one will give Pasuma 4mili for appearance or osupa, even k1 except for political rallies. Yes they make more money on the ones they spray them. But that is where they pay band bois, logistics Etc. highest they can make in a show will be a milli plus...

Hip hop CDs sell more and also YouTube views more too... They get more endorsements more than Fuji artistes also.

The only wealthy one is K1 who can do what you said. Not even Obesere who claims he has money.

! Davido is rich don't doubt it he might be acting like a small boy. Wizkid I don't know how rich he's. Only blame you can put on them is their ability to invest wisely..

5 Likes

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by omoagbeke(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2019
Alao is not a juju musician, Op do the correction

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma & Osupa Resolve Their 5-year Beef At Alao Malaika's Ramadan Lecture by PMBtill2023: 6:04pm On May 24, 2019
Stillthebest:

I doubt it brother. They are Rich but not that as wealthy as you think...

No one will give Pasuma 4mili for appearance or osupa, even k1 except for political rallies. Yes they make more money on the ones they spray them. But that is where they pay band bois, logistics Etc. highest they can make in a show will be a milli plus...

Hip hop CDs sell more and also YouTube views more too... They get more endorsements more than Fuji artistes also.

The only wealthy one is K1 who can do what you said. Not even Obesere who claims he has money.

! Davido is rich don't doubt it he might be acting like a small boy. Wizkid I don't know how rich he's. Only blame you can put on them is their ability to invest wisely..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy And Omoyele Sowore March With Protesters (Pics, Video) / Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.