Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara (42106 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by Nollyzonenews: 3:36pm On May 24, 2019
The Supreme Court in Zamfara nullifies APC's Votes in Zamfara and declared parties with second highest votes winner which is PDP, Dr Bello Muhammed.

FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed took to their twitter to react to the News...

Source; https://ngg.ng/2019/05/24/ffk-shehu-sani-ben-bruce-kadaria-ahmed-reacts-to-pdps-victory-in-zamfara/

1 Share

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by edo3(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by KenOne: 4:01pm On May 24, 2019
When Osun and presidential judgement goes the way of APC i hope these set of useless people will commend the appeal and supreme court and the judiciary at large.

Same supreme court gave judgement today on Ekiti election in favour of APC but these useless people are silent they've refused to commend the supreme court and the judiciary.

Democracy is no more under threat or in danger because PDP won the case in Zamfara.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by tuniski: 4:31pm On May 24, 2019
KenOne:
When Osun and presidential judgement goes the way of APC i hope these set of useless people will commend the appeal and supreme court and the judiciary at large.

Same supreme court gave judgement today on Ekiti election in favour of APC but these useless people are silent they've refused to commend the supreme court and the judiciary.

Democracy is no more under threat or in danger because PDP won the case in Zamfara.
Sick

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by Lincoln275(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2019
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by hisexcellency34: 6:21pm On May 24, 2019
From the way things are going, I see the Supreme Court declaring Atiku as winner

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by ngadaAwo: 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
[s]
KenOne:

[/s]
trash trash trash

166 Likes 20 Shares

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by naijjaman(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
shocked
Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by frankmoney(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
Lol as usual when pdp win ... The supreme Court is the best , tanko is neutral ... But when they lose supreme Court has been compromised , tanko is buharis brother , grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by Racoon(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2019
Karma is a bitch.APC must learn the hard way.

7 Likes

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by TGM2015: 6:23pm On May 24, 2019
There was no victory for PDP.
Was the case between APC and PDP? Or between APC and APC?
PDP was just a benefactor of APC internal crises in Zamfara.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by Uyi168: 6:23pm On May 24, 2019
Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:23pm On May 24, 2019
I hope this judgement is not to calm PDP so that they can overlook the presidency, Tanko intend to give Buhari

PDP shine your eyes!!!

The presidency is the main main oooooo

I hope to celebrate Atiku too very soon if truly there is justice and Tanko is not biased!!!

Modified:

gwmlogistic:

So you already know the outcome? And it can only go one way for it to be credible
With ALL the evidences I heard and seen, it's only a corrupt judge that will let Buhari off the hook!!!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by specie103(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2019
What goes around, comes around... grin

1 Like

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by Horbar1: 6:25pm On May 24, 2019
More to come.

Get your day old chicks from reputable hatcheries at affordable price.

Check my signature.
Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by djkirkoo2(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2019
KenOne:

Abeg kipkwayet

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by eLcastro(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2019
KenOne:

did they condemn the supreme court ruling on ekiti....grow up.,in life you count your blessings it's not the other way round........allow them enjoy their victory

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by reccy(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2019
That's expected.... But I hope the same will be said when the result goes the other way...
So the Supreme man was not a puppet as claimed by some people in the first place?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by Emyjeze(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2019
KenOne:

your wailing just began

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by Olugbenga28: 6:27pm On May 24, 2019
KenOne:

APC should never have contested in zamfara...

8 Likes

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by Reelmii: 6:28pm On May 24, 2019
hmmmm
Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by iammo(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2019
grin

Association of Retired politicians

4 Likes

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by Toks2008(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2019
KenOne:

Gbam!

No mind Dem

6 Likes

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by Craigslists: 6:29pm On May 24, 2019
Lol

Don’t get it twisted folks...

A victory for either PDP or APC is not a victory for the common man as they both have one thing in common, CORRUPTION.

To stop corruption in Nigeria our leaders (political yahoo men) have to be stripped of their immunity clauses, if not Nigeria will remain in this sorry state in the next 50 years...God forbid.

Not by chasing small boys with laptops around when an outgoing Governor is allocating the sum of 6 Billion to complete a non existing airport.

Mr. Magu (Mugu), shey if oyibo dash me money and I collect am, is that a cyber crime??

11 Likes

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:29pm On May 24, 2019
frankmoney:
Lol as usual when pdp win ... The supreme Court is the best , tanko is neutral ... But when they lose supreme Court has been compromised , tanko is buharis brother , grin
When there is justice and equity in the face nepotism, the truth will always prevail!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2019
This is good.
At the same time, we no wan hear noise when Oyetola of Osun finally wins in supreme court.

2 Likes

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by mmsen: 6:32pm On May 24, 2019
KenOne:

Shehu Sani is PDP?

4 Likes

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by AbleGod32123: 6:32pm On May 24, 2019
KenOne:

Wasted sperm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by eLcastro(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2019
frankmoney:
wetin concern pdp for this case....na pdp carry matter go court.? They just benefactors.......supreme court said runner up.,it just happened to be pdp,it could've been some other party/could still be some other party in hoa seats.....i don't see what's the hate for......next time apc will arrange it's house 1st b4 coming out

9 Likes

Re: FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2019
I know that now that this very victory is in favor of PDP its a good one, and when it goes the other way next time they will rant as usual that it's a bought victory

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members / Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims / Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.