Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana (27212 Views)

George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections / Gov. Yahya Bello Declares For Second Term, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by ikennamadu1(m): 7:20am On May 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Obasanjo is a weak leader. He can only bully his country men's .same way he handover Bakassi peninsula to Cameroon. I trust President Buhari he will not let it go like that.
No come here dey type poo... The ones them dey execute wetin him do.. Rather him dey fight for him fellow Muslim brothers or sisters... Take time oo.. As u no Wan get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by Just30: 7:50am On May 25, 2019
ogbonti:

Lol, you are here because it's exciting and vibrant on nairaland, Ghanaweb gives head ache with all the silly post there, if I were you, since I hate Nigeria so much, I will delete my account and go be with Ghananese....

HECK NO, YOU WILL DIE OF BOREDOM THERE.... just accept it, we are the best, Ghana can't compete not even on a site like nairaland, asswipes
according to the World Economic Forum, for the last 10 years
Ghana has been the most competitive nation in west africe and that is why Nigeria is afraid of Ghana

if you had a little bit of sense, you will stop creating and posting stupid comments about Ghana
because youre filled with hate.

Ghanaians dont even know you exist
Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by ogbonti: 7:56am On May 25, 2019
Just30:
according to the World Economic Forum, for the last 10 years
Ghana has been the most competitive nation in west africe and that is why Nigeria is afraid of Ghana

if you had a little bit of sense, you will stop creating and posting stupid comments about Ghana
because youre filled with hate.

Ghanaians dont even know you exist

I never said Ghana is not progressing ooooo, kudos, you people are doing fine, BUT my little question remains

WHAT HAS YOUR SELFISH COUNTRY WITH SMELLY HIPPOPOTAMUS WOMEN DONE FOR ANY OTHER NATION IN AFRICA THAT IS WORTH MENTIONING? we saved Ghana from extinction due to hunger from 1968 to 1973, tell me, what has Ghana done for any country in Africa. You can insult all you like, please convince me IF YOU HAVE ANY SHAME as a smelly dirty dwarf vertically challenged breda, that you are! grin

This "GIANT OF AFRICA" status you want to forcefully confer on your parasitic country GHANA will not be established here without telling us how you people arrived at being a giant when you helped no one or no country in Africa but yourselves.

You can be emotional for all I care, you can insult for as much as you like, it doesn't bother me, I enjoy insults, but you can't make your little Lizard of a country a crocodile because u can insult your way to prominence, little smelly dwarf, it doesn't work that way grin

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by ipswitch: 9:05am On May 25, 2019
So so sad. Kudos to Falana. African nations are besieged by despots and vampires not leaders. I hope ICC is reading this. If proven guilty, Jameh deserves to be hanged in public.
Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by Olasty(f): 10:42am On May 25, 2019
RDPMAN:
That's so sad... I know someday this country will be great and our citizens will be respected all over the world, or I'm I dreaming ?
. You are dreaming ���

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by Just30: 5:00pm On May 25, 2019
ogbonti:

I never said Ghana is not progressing ooooo, kudos, you people are doing fine, BUT my little question remains

WHAT HAS YOUR SELFISH COUNTRY WITH SMELLY HIPPOPOTAMUS WOMEN DONE FOR ANY OTHER NATION IN AFRICA THAT IS WORTH MENTIONING? we saved Ghana from extinction due to hunger from 1968 to 1973, tell me, what has Ghana done for any country in Africa. You can insult all you like, please convince me IF YOU HAVE ANY SHAME as a smelly dirty dwarf vertically challenged breda, that you are! grin

This "GIANT OF AFRICA" status you want to forcefully confer on your parasitic country GHANA will not be established here without telling us how you people arrived at being a giant when you helped no one or no country in Africa but yourselves.

You can be emotional for all I care, you can insult for as much as you like, it doesn't bother me, I enjoy insults, but you can't make your little Lizard of a country a crocodile because u can insult your way to prominence, little smelly dwarf, it doesn't work that way grin
as you can see No one in Africa wants to be referred to as the giant of Africa

because, it's a misery of a title that is used to laugh at any country that trumpet it

grin grin grin grin

Now carry your hungry little self and go feed the 7 million malnourished kids in nigeria
Re: Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana by gaskiyamagana: 9:34pm On May 27, 2019
immhotep:

APC. legacy

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed velocity25 gaskiyamagana
CHAF CHILD OF HUNGRY ANGER AND FRUSTRATION

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Obi Doesn't Condemn Datti's Treasonable Comments, Then He Is Guilty - Omokri / Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists / Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.