Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Wish Oyo People Would Have Been Patient With Me’, Says Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Oyo People Would Have Been Patient With Me’, Says Ajimobi (716 Views)

Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) / APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Oyo People Would Have Been Patient With Me’, Says Ajimobi by sirpekun: 6:32pm On May 24, 2019
Oyo Governor, Abiola Ajimobi has expressed regret that he was not able to do all he wanted to do as governor.

The outgoing governor stated this on Friday when met with President Muhammadu Buhari at the presidential villa, Abuja.

Ajimobi who hoped that the people had been more patient and showed more understanding revealed that he would not be around for the inauguration of the new state governor as he would be away for lesser Hajj.

According to him, he has left a good legacy in Oyo state as he believes that he has been able to bring to it peace, tranquillity and development.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/i-wish-oyo-people-would-have-been-patient-with-me-says-ajimobi-on-his-visit-to-aso-rock/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: I Wish Oyo People Would Have Been Patient With Me’, Says Ajimobi by hisexcellency34: 6:36pm On May 24, 2019
Patience kee you there, constituted authority
Re: I Wish Oyo People Would Have Been Patient With Me’, Says Ajimobi by Racoon(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2019
Mr."Constituted Authority" that was never patient with students, artisans, pensioners, Olubadan of Ibadanland
and the general populace.Opportunity comes but once.Use it wisely.
Re: I Wish Oyo People Would Have Been Patient With Me’, Says Ajimobi by budaatum: 6:52pm On May 24, 2019
Someone should have told him 4 years have a tendency to fly by. If he'd been told perhaps he'd have been more productive with the 4 he was given.
Re: I Wish Oyo People Would Have Been Patient With Me’, Says Ajimobi by chii8(f): 7:35pm On May 24, 2019
Really...?this people should be made to understand that the first 4years counts,no excuses.
Re: I Wish Oyo People Would Have Been Patient With Me’, Says Ajimobi by slimfit1(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2019
He surely didn't have any plans otherwise he won't be saying people didn't have patience. I don't know if Ibadan people look like Patience Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Oyo People Would Have Been Patient With Me’, Says Ajimobi by BlackfireX: 8:51pm On May 24, 2019
For how many years this Igbo man

Ajim Obi.
Re: I Wish Oyo People Would Have Been Patient With Me’, Says Ajimobi by helinues: 9:01pm On May 24, 2019
Hmhmh Nzoko or Dame ni
Re: I Wish Oyo People Would Have Been Patient With Me’, Says Ajimobi by MAXIMAL123(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2019
OK oooo
Re: I Wish Oyo People Would Have Been Patient With Me’, Says Ajimobi by Casptainspecial: 10:12pm On May 24, 2019
For another 4 years ?

Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Vows To Recover Okorocha's And His Cronies Loot / The UN Reveals That The February Presidential Election Were Compromised / Fulani Herdsmen Will Not Be Part Of Any Security Arrangement In Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.