Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,751 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (976 Views)

What Would U Do If U Were In My Shoes / Pls Do U Have An Empty House To Share With A Homeless Person? / What Would U Do If Ur Brother-inlaw Slapped U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by BEDEIKE(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2010
Re: . by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2010
you moved in with your family? do you mean the normal wife and kids senario or the siblings and parents type?
Re: . by BEDEIKE(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2010
wit ma mom dad n siblings.
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2010
Tell them that u dont have whatever they come calling for or tell them plainly that u wont give them anything else if they dont return ur stuffs.
What are ur stuffs they keep?cups,water bottles or undecided Meanwhile,hope u dont borrow stuffs from them or send their kids on errands ?
BEDE.IKE:

hi nlanders your candid opinion is needed. I jst moved into a new neighbourhood wit my family i've got these neighbours who r kinda geting so nosy always coming to borrow stuffs frm me witout returnin dem,they ask me 4 cold water dnt kno if theyve got no refrigerator n i do give em bt d problem is they dont return these things i always have to go n ask 4 them b4 i get em. Lately d wife is gettin too friendly.shes got my no. n calls me darling wen we r alone, Wat do i do?
what do u mean?Explain please.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2010
ifyalways:

what do u mean?Explain please.

I'm curious too. undecided
Re: . by Odunnu: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2010
Some neigbours can be like that,I mean,borrowing and borrowing without returning back.Hmm,one day you'l step into their flat and think its yours bcz half the stuff there is yours(lol).
Next time they ask for stuff,tell them nicely that its not yours and that the owner isnt around,you need permission b4 you give it. Whn you do it a number of times,they shd get the message.
As for the friendliness part,she should know you have a hard-on each time she calls you 'darlyn' and thats why she does it in private. My advice,let her knw you dnt like it,aint you man enough to tell her to stop misbehaving?And back it up with action if she continues.She'l mellow down i'm sure.
I hate married people that wont allow singles be.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2010
Odunnu:

Some neigbours can be like that,I mean,borrowing and borrowing without returning back.Hmm,one day you'l step into their flat and think its yours bcz half the stuff there is yours(lol).

LMAO! That cracked me up. grin
Re: . by BEDEIKE(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2010
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2010
BEDE.IKE:

She doesnt stop at dat alone,atimes she'll come to my house wit a dvd plate she wants to view wit d excuse dat their dvd is not playing in their dvd player, she's got kids though n d eldest is abt 10, her kids r so damn rascal n silly n theyr always a big disturbance.when its time to contribut money 4 anything they r always reluctant n atimes neva pay.her husband is owing me 1000 which we all contributed collectively to repair d light,he has refused to pay me n jst act like nothing happnd. I tink im bgining to hate this people.
hmmn.
You just skillfully refused to answer my first question.
What are u doing/thinking,watching movies alone in ur house with a married woman.
Wait ooh,is this ur apartment "face-me-i-face-u"?
You follow contribute for wetin dey worry u,una all dey siddon watch movies togeda . . familairity breeds contempt.
You have the option of parking out,Yet again undecided
Re: . by BEDEIKE(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2010
its nt like i condone d act myself,atimes she comes wen everybody is at home.my apartment is actually a bungalow like 4 flats in one compound n there own apartment is closest to mine. She calls me on d phone n addresses me as ''my baby''. She dresses provocatively too, Im goin to pick a big quarrell wit them soon i tink dat will solve d problem.
Re: . by rubi(f): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2010
It's a shame/annoying when neighbors/people don't know their boundaries
Re: . by Iranoladun(f): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2010
why don't you talk to the husband to rein his family in?

(1) (Reply)

Pair On Trial Over Boy's 'witchcraft' Murder / Twin Sisters Gave Birth On Same Day / Which One Will You Prefer As A Partner Between An Albino And A Dwarf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.