Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) (28676 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates New Year With His Family & Friends (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 8:07am On May 25, 2019
Femi Fani-Kayode FFK has shared lovely pictures of his wife Precious Chikwendu, their first son together and their lovely triplets as she celebrates her birthday.

Precious Chikwendu had an Egyptian themed photoshoot with their babies who looked adorable and gorgeous.

Disappointingly, FFK who his her king chose to dress like an Igbo man instead of Pharaoh.

He wrote:

Happy birthday to my beautiful wife Precious @snowhiteey and to our three handsome sons, Ragnar, Aiden and Liam. You are my life and I love you with all my heart. I thank God for each of you every day. You are blessed in all your ways. God's love shall never depart from you and you shall excel in all that you set your hands to do. I am so proud of you and you have made me very happy. The Angel of the Lord shall guard and guide you all the days of your lives. You shall live long and prosper and the Lord shall fill you with His Spirit and wisdom and clothe you with His favour, glory, honor, majesty, strength and power. This is your day: have a really great one! And may every day of your precious and beautiful lives be truly blessed! WE LOVE YOU!

See more pictures HERE:

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/05/femi-fani-kayode-shares-pictures-of-his-wife-precious-chikwendu-as-she-celebrates-birthday.html

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by froshhomie(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2019
Pretty ibo woman

Enjoy

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2019
Lovely kids kiss kiss kiss

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by Waakanda: 8:49am On May 25, 2019
Good for them cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 12:19pm On May 25, 2019
So this pretty lady is now a baby factory cry cry go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by Nickijoy(f): 12:22pm On May 25, 2019
So adorable....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2019
Snow white or snow bleach?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2019
Precious that year grin

God Bless all Makurdi International School and ECWA secondary school Mkd Alumni grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2019
See them looking like Indian idols

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2019
He looks odd in his own family

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by OmoManU: 3:02pm On May 25, 2019
That point u bleach reach and u r nicknamed snow-white

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2019
Cute
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 25, 2019
FFK doesn't joke with his family

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by seedsower(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2019
Igbo Amaka ! Yoruba Amaka! Kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by Nathdoug201: 3:04pm On May 25, 2019
OmoManU:
That point u bleach reach and u r nicknamed snow-white
THAT'S AN IBO WOMAN AND NOT AFONJAS THAT BLEACH THE HELL OUTTA THEIR SKIN

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 3:04pm On May 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:
So this pretty
lady is now a baby factory cry cry go

She is BLESSED, that is the only blessing Money can't not buy.

17 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2019
wow! She is so cute!

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2019
Beautiful woman

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by Junkie1: 3:08pm On May 25, 2019
IM BACC AFTER BEING BANNED BY A MOD FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH SMH
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 3:08pm On May 25, 2019
You mean bleach-white tongue

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by sheller(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2019
Igbo Amaka

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 3:12pm On May 25, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Precious that year grin

God Bless all Makurdi International School and ECWA secondary school Mkd Alumni grin
Bia! Tell us wetin you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by Emperor002: 3:12pm On May 25, 2019
beutiful igbo children. Igbo amaka

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by GeneralPula: 3:16pm On May 25, 2019
Nathdoug201:
THAT'S AN IBO WOMAN AND NOT AFONJAS THAT BLEACH THE HELL OUTTA THEIR SKIN

Is that all?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2019
Afooonnjjjaa luv Nwafor gals because dem own is dirty.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discos: We’ve Offered To Return Our Licences Twice But FG Refused / Obasanjo Foundation Honours Goodluck Jonathan (Photos, Video) / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.