Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa (27069 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna / Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Almunjid(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2019
KpStone:
Dress like black widow
The man too like to wear black grin
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Tmissy3000(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2019
kophy:
Man! truth be told, almost majority in the Country now are in tight end, but I believe one thing, God the greatest provider will make way where there seems to be know way. Talk to him and you will get results. Best of luck
thanks for the courage sir
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Those who lives in Glass House should not throw a stone,
Check ur reply last year to someone in need
deep... But he's a typical Nigerian...
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Duru009(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2019
2023 is Yours !!!!

Igbos go n die !!
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by cosymyman: 12:47pm On May 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Banter1(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2019
toyinjimoh:
next president 2023
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Hades2016(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

That his 10 poles long avdvert dey vess me bad
I swear that thing da pain me well no be small
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by femolii: 1:22pm On May 25, 2019
kaen1317:
the truth is bitter and very painful. 1 bottle of sniper for u
OSU blood na curse on you.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by meobizy(f): 1:25pm On May 25, 2019
daddytime:
Wonderful man who knows wassup. My encounter with him two days ago opened my eyes to his amazing persona.

Even when his security personnel were trying to malhandle me with my placard, he ordered them to allow me air my views and collected my book.

Thank you my amiable VP.

Whoever can help resize the video for upload should dm me so I can send the video to him/her to put up here. No luck from my end
It is comments like this which make me realize the people I associate with daily in this forum.
It’s why slowly I do not feel anger from insults here but pity — I know it is not the person’s fault.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by kaen1317: 1:26pm On May 25, 2019
femolii:
OSU blood na curse on you.
go and ask what happened to abiola, that thing that happened to him is still there waiting for Tinubu. Mumu
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by meobizy(f): 1:29pm On May 25, 2019
Those are some slay king pictures.
Damn, the man really looks presidential.
Let him enjoy himself and come back home.
Naija, as usual, is in shambles.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by BRRR: 1:44pm On May 25, 2019
teadrake:
Ever gallant,erudite,cerebral and well articulated VP.
God bless Nigeria.
guy u don finish English ooh. I love that man tho i wish he is our president nd not that fura-nunu and kwunu drinking man

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by framodel1990: 2:05pm On May 25, 2019
Ever cerebral vice president.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by Mospring(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Those who lives in Glass House should not throw a stone, Check ur reply last year to someone in need
karma is real! & internet don't forget easily..
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by ashantitope: 8:49pm On May 25, 2019
The unshakeable VP love your swag you are too much
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by aregal: 7:08am On May 28, 2019
Re: Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa by booksrite(f): 3:10am On Jun 29, 2019
It is comments like this which make me realize the people I associate with daily in this forum.It’s why slowly I do not feel anger from insults here but pity — I know it is not the person’s fault.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Akufo-addo, Ghana President, In Abuja / Governor Zulum Recommends the Use of Mercenaries to Defeat Boko Haram. / Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.