Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election (29108 Views)

How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by wirinet(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Stop rambling tales, rumors and gossips, if you can not show us the law the man broke, keep quiet and move on.
You get time for sore losers. Get use to their wailings. They wail over everything. They are forever pained that Tinubu helped kick their hero out of Aso Rock, and have made him, their mortal enemy.
A Tinubu Obasanjo, Yard adua and Jonathan did not arrest, they want a Buhari who is in the same political party to arrest him, for alleged offences committed during PDP rule.

If EFCC should arrest Tinubu, they would celebrate and mock not just Tinubu but the Yorubas in general, saying Fulani used and dumped Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by lexy2014: 6:09pm On May 26, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6661609_buharilaughing_jpeg6d5d2f5c5a63e371c89c88e3ff87d8f3

Just follow d following steps, answer d questions therein, u will get ur proof. Y have u been so scared of answering d questions & going back 2d lead story of d thread?

Pls do d needful:

That means u didn't read d lead story. Sorry that d story broke ur heart.
Eyaaah...U really took this matter personal ooh. U are already spilling ur emotions. I believe d lead story of this thread justice as far as d side of d law is concerned. So avail urself d story as uploaded by d OP.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting 4 ur input regarding d following:

Let us assume that I am rambling tales, rumours and gossips. Can u pls share with nairaland how u think Naira Marley was arrested by d EFCC? Can u also share with us what u understand by "leads" in crime investigation.

Do u agree with this report?:

"Jagaban is the smartest politician out there...he may have just played a smart script by creating an illusion that two big fat bullion vans enter his premises to share money".

While u on that, kindly do justice 2d following questions.

"So y would u hire d services of bullion vans just to carry money u can put in ur pocket?

So are u now agreeing that it was money d bullion vans were carrying?"
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by plaindealer: 6:12pm On May 26, 2019
wirinet:

You get time for sore losers. Get use to their wailings. They wail over everything. They are forever pained that Tinubu helped kick their hero out of Aso Rock, and have made him, their mortal enemy.
A Tinubu Obasanjo, Yard adua and Jonathan did not arrest, they want a Buhari who is in the same political party to arrest him, for alleged offences committed during PDP rule.

If EFCC should arrest Tinubu, they would celebrate and mock not just Tinubu but the Yorubas in general, saying Fulani used and dumped Yorubas.

That one is just a nuisance and I'm treating him as such..

Wailing is their portion in life, they must wail to feel alive and relevant. I just don't get their obsession with the man or what he did to them.
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by lexy2014: 6:13pm On May 26, 2019
wirinet:

Is this ur fear? So its not about right or wrong? So u are defending Tinubu not cos his innocent but cos he is Yoruba?
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by plaindealer: 6:16pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:
Just follow d following steps, answer d questions therein, u will get ur proof. Y have u been so scared of answering d questions & going back 2d lead story of d thread?

Pls do d needful:

That means u didn't read d lead story. Sorry that d story broke ur heart.
Eyaaah...U really took this matter personal ooh. U are already spilling ur emotions. I believe d lead story of this thread justice as far as d side of d law is concerned. So avail urself d story as uploaded by d OP.

Let us assume that I am rambling tales, rumours and gossips. Can u pls share with nairaland how u think Naira Marley was arrested by d EFCC? Can u also share with us what u understand by "leads" in crime investigation.

"Jagaban is the smartest politician out there...he may have just played a smart script by creating an illusion that two big fat bullion vans enter his premises to share money".

"So y would u hire d services of bullion vans just to carry money u can put in ur pocket?

[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6661609_buharilaughing_jpeg6d5d2f5c5a63e371c89c88e3ff87d8f3

Still no proof...
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by lexy2014: 6:19pm On May 26, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Still no proof...

Proof is right b4 ur eyes as follows:

I believe d lead story of this thread justice as far as d side of d law is concerned. So avail urself d story as uploaded by d OP.

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by plaindealer: 6:21pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

Proof is right b4 ur eyes as follows:

I believe d lead story of this thread justice as far as d side of d law is concerned. So avail urself d story as uploaded by d OP.

[/s]

Still no proof...
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by lexy2014: 6:23pm On May 26, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Still no proof...

Heres ur proof

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by plaindealer: 6:35pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

Heres ur proof

[/s]

More rambling, still no proof..
Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by lexy2014: 6:37pm On May 26, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

More rambling, still no proof..

Enough proof at ur disposal

I believe d lead story of this thread does justice as far as d side of d law is concerned. So avail urself d story as uploaded by d OP.

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by wirinet(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Is this ur fear? So its not about right or wrong? So u are defending Tinubu not cos his innocent but cos he is Yoruba?
I have never been a fan of tinubu. I hate his brand of Godfather politics, but you guys are very inconsistent and anarchist in nature. If Buhari should either ignore or prosecute Tinubu today, you will gleefully be ecstatic saying dump and use. The same way you have labeled Okorocha. The same way you wish Buhari dump Amaechi so you can taunt him with use and dump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by lexy2014: 7:29pm On May 26, 2019
wirinet:

I have never been a fan of tinubu. I hate his brand of Godfather politics, but you guys are very inconsistent and anarchist in nature. If Buhari should either ignore or prosecute Tinubu today, you will gleefully be ecstatic saying dump and use. The same way you have labeled Okorocha. The same way you wish Buhari dump Amaechi so you can taunt him with use and dump.

I don't no what u mean by "you guys" and I don't no when u and I discussed anything about buhari dumping Amaechi or labelling okorocha. (FYI, Okorocha has already been labelled by his own party).But d comment u made below speaks volumes which is about protecting d Yoruba race from mockery and not about right or wrong

wirinet:

Re: EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election by booksrite(f): 3:06am On Jun 29, 2019

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal: "If Buhari Can Do It, All Agberos Can"- Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere (Photo) / Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS / Oluwaferanmi Moses Arrested, Detained For 20 Days By Lagos Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.