Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Some Nigerians And Their Mentality,candid Advice Please! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Nigerians And Their Mentality,candid Advice Please! (517 Views)

Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerians And Their Mentality,candid Advice Please! by JesusloveU: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2010
Why is it that some Nigerians at home  does not want someone in abroad to come home and set up a business in Naija?they will start telling you that to  do business at home is not easy and abroad is better.I have these my  brothers that i have been helping,though most of them are married and some with children  and businessess, but each time i say i want to come Naija to establish a business they would start to be  afraid.Is it because of what they are gaining from me or what they stand to gain from me that is making them to discourage me from setting up a business in Naija?i have my money and am not asking any of them for help .

All advice and comments are welcome.Thanks my people.

(1) (Reply)

Car Tracking In Naija / Business: Can All Be Lost Just For Not Doing This? / Now Going For An Unbelievable Price N950k, Benz C220 ! Buy It Now.(pix Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.