Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

$2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov (31439 Views)

Charles Soludo: Court Issues Criminal Summons Against Ex-CBN Governor / 2019 Elections: Ex-CBN Governors On 1000 Notes Speak In Edited Video / FG Probes Panama Papers, CBN 2006 Bank Bailout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by blackboy(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2019
witch hunting. Reminds me of CJN case
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by GoodofNaija: 7:59pm On May 25, 2019
Never expect this govt to carry out any serious investigation of it's cabinet members for fraud.

The head himself is first class fraud!

1 Like

Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by 9jaRealist: 8:04pm On May 25, 2019
knightsTempler:

The country should be put on eBay for outright sale, it’s about time and it’s obvious we can not get it right under the this faulty dubious system we currently have.
AngelicBeing:

Hahaha, I said it several times, it should also be placed on Alibaba and Amazon for outright sales to richer western nations grin

And who will be crazy enough to buy Nigeria?
Frankly, I can only think of the Mafia or Russian Oligarchs!
grin
>
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 25, 2019
dre11:

…65,000 lose shares to phoney offshore entities

…Probe follows last month’s petition to AGF by aggrieved shareholders

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/2b-bank-fraud-fg-probes-2-serving-ministers-ex-cbn-gov/

without mention the former CBN governor name the petition ends in news paper. there is more than yahoo yahoo in Nigerian banking system, why is it that only in Nigerian banks refuse to add interest to their saving account customers and the leaders keep silent. Nigerian banks deduct service charge from service account customers money as if the customers operate current account. The fraud in Nigerian banking system is to heavy that the EFCC leave the main place to target.

1 Like

Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by sonsomegrigbo: 8:07pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This case will be swept under their praying mats.

Just look at the writeup and you'll notice that NO name was mentioned. grin

The hypocrisy of Baba Lifeless.

Stop calling our president LIFELESS please.

Remember, it may be your turn one day. Imagine how your children will feel reading abuse and curses on you, on social media.

My one cent

2 Likes

Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by AngelicBeing: 8:08pm On May 25, 2019
9jaRealist:

And who will be crazy enough to buy Nigeria?
Frankly, I can only think of the Mafia or Russian Oligarchs!
grin
>
Potential buyers that I will recommend are Saudi Arabia, Mafias, Russian oligarchs, Kuwait, UAE and China , they should buy it because that country called Nigeria is incapable of governance and might likely continue like that for the next 100 years grin
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by JasonScoolari: 8:12pm On May 25, 2019
sonsomegrigbo:

Stop calling our president LIFELESS please.

Remember, it may be your turn one day. Imagine how your children will feel reading abuse and curses on you, on social media.

My one cent
I tried using this your One cent to buy a stick of cigarette, but dem nor sell for me. So please, keep your One cent, I don't need it.

You hypocrites called GEJ and his wife unprintable names, I am just returning the favour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by Collins9156(m): 8:12pm On May 25, 2019
The criminals no get name abi them be ghost, if na yahoo or yahoo plus boys, Uno go mentions their names join with tribe, despite their help to to the economy with Foreign Direct Deposit FDD.
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by indigenous234(f): 8:15pm On May 25, 2019
Vanguard newspaper and punch newspaper are typical example of trash journalism.

Their "stories" are usually what it is, Story. Masquerading as journalistic works.

A certain bank, a certain minister, a source that craved to remain anonymous all add up to imaginary stories.

Only "Thecablenewsonline" "premiumtimes" and "Saharareporters" qualify as true journalistic works when they brake a news.

After today, you won't hear anything about this "story" again. Why? Probably the editorial boards have been "rewarded". After all, no names was mentioned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by 9gerian: 8:18pm On May 25, 2019
Wow! What a sharp decoder shocked

Bizlifelines201:
It's Union Bank https://theeagleonline.com.ng/fg-begins-investigation-into-2b-atlas-maras-union-bank-shares-fraud/
and everyone already knows that the minister concerned are Mr Enelamah and Mr Udo Udoma, the CBN governor is SLS and the board being investigated is here https://www.unionbankng.com/who-we-are/ubn-leadership/#1499952667925-4795ef3e-cfae
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by DWJOBScom(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This case will be swept under their praying mats.

Just look at the writeup and you'll notice that NO name was mentioned. grin

The hypocrisy of Baba Lifeless.

I agree
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by jaxxy(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2019
LibertyRep:
Sanusi or Soludo?

My mind tells me more trouble could be in the offings for the Emir.

Most likely Sanusi he destroyed Alot of banks tho sm rightly and other shady or vindictively. Soludo was about building banks and he gave them free way and ample time to achieve that. It carried more risks bt not bad risks.

On the issues at hand, How hard is it for people to simply do the right thing in this country. Must they destroy the country for their selfish interests and gains?

I still appreciate Buhari for opening the can of worms and rot in the system that Goodluck didn’t have the guts to do bt he needs to work with an ATeam cabinet to turn this country around. His last cabinet was a Cteam or a lower Bteam at best.

1 Like

Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by franchasng: 8:32pm On May 25, 2019
Bizlifelines201:
It's Union Bank https://theeagleonline.com.ng/fg-begins-investigation-into-2b-atlas-maras-union-bank-shares-fraud/
and everyone already knows that the minister concerned are Mr Enelamah and Mr Udo Udoma, the CBN governor is SLS and the board being investigated is here https://www.unionbankng.com/who-we-are/ubn-leadership/#1499952667925-4795ef3e-cfae
Sanusi stole a lot of CBN money, they should prosecute him ASAP angry

1 Like

Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by 9gerian: 8:38pm On May 25, 2019
If true, I suspect this may be a case of “he that is without sin should cast the first stone”

SLS criticizing everyone as though he was without sin?

May be unrelated, but seem apt still...

Bizlifelines201:

2 Likes

Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by greggng: 8:49pm On May 25, 2019
All I see is the minister's ....don't they have names?
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by surgebitcoin(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2019
LibertyRep:
Sanusi or Soludo?

It's sanusi

1 Like

Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by Meritocracy: 9:12pm On May 25, 2019
Nobody but Soludo
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by follock007(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2019
The Federal Government has launched a probe into how a former Central Bank Governor connived with two serving ministers in the present administration to rip off no fewer than 65,000 Nigerians through official manipulation and transfer of their shares to foreign entities for pecuniary reasons.

2 Minister = Mercury (number 2 is also the same as 11) so if the money is meant for 65,000 Nigerians then it is their own money you are probing them for because 6+5=11 and therefore 11=2 ministers. There is no case here except that of the foreigner involved which in this case may be 9 because the federal government himself fall under the 4... sorry about the slang but it has come to this
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by Princedapace(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2019
Well, our society is that which promotes 'make money ' at all cost.

So our leaders go about with such mindset and loot us dry

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by komodapson(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2019
LibertyRep:
Sanusi or Soludo?

seems you're more courageous than FG...even FG failed to mention names due to fear
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by adm212144: 9:50pm On May 25, 2019
Bizlifelines201:
SLS SEE YOURSELF THIS IS THE GOVERNMENT YOU FOUGHT HARD FOR ...condemning GEj.they want to remove him .tjis is getting interesting
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by TheAlchemist: 10:27pm On May 25, 2019
The involvement of the Emir of Kano, Sanusi, if true is truly disturbing.
But seriously how can Enelamah be involved, still find it hard to believe.
This is one of the few ministers that is quite close to Osinbajo.
I am sure some serious under ground deals would be struck and the matter will be removed from the public domain.
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by Rasdagama: 12:37am On May 26, 2019
Names were not mentioned. Why?
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by emma321(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2019
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by gnykelly(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2019
Bizlifelines201:

Lush100 see the bank you gave credence to...
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by KKDUBEM: 10:32am On May 26, 2019
Hmmmm!smells like Okechukwu Enalemah , minister of Industry, trade and investment.By the far the most corrupt minister in Buhari administration shielded by Osinbajo.
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by KKDUBEM: 10:33am On May 26, 2019
Smells like Okechukwu Enalemah , by far, the most corrupt minister in Buhari administration shielded by Osinbajo.
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by sapientia(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2019
Seems they are in APC.

No names?
Re: $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov by luluosas(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2019
I was wondering if their names weren't mentioned
Bizlifelines201:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka / Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs / #GEJ_wins2015 Now Trending On Twitter: Have Buhari Supporters Lost Steam? [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.