Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad (3831 Views)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by sarrki(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2019
Marshal you said by summer you will come around staten island to look for an apartment that you will stay with family.
You said you want a peaceful and silent place to stay.

Shock was an understatement when I received the news

But I take solace in the good life you lived

We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will

Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them. George Eliot

I will continue to thrive for what you lived for

Goodnight brother

Friend

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by DanIduh06: 5:30pm On May 25, 2019
HungerBad. You left good prints on the sand s of time. Heard a lot about you. Rest on the people's MARSHAL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by id911(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2019
RIP HungerBAD! You were such a nice and generous person as testified by a lot of people here on NL

God will be with your loved ones.

Why good people die early is still what I can't understand ...

Goodnight Sir!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by madridguy(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2019
It's okay to miss you,
It's okay to cry.
Just know I'll never forget you.
This isn't a permanent goodbye.
Goodbye Hungerbad, until that day when we meet again.

May the peace of the Lord be with you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by seunmsg(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2019
We must take solace in the fact that he lived a good life. A very generous life. He will remain a source of inspiration to many of us for a long time to come. Continue to Rest In Peace HungerBAD.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Daviddson(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2019
So sad to hear the demise of this intelligent man. Life is so fluid; the Bible says it's like a water which when poured on the ground cannot be gathered again. We all need to live daily with eternity in view, because life doesn't end here. There's a place called heaven and a place called hell. No prayers for a dead person can do them any good or harm. It's how we live here on earth that'll determine our eternal fate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2019
cry

-OREMUSSANCTUS
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by BlackfireX: 7:07pm On May 25, 2019
Hunger bad..... Salute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by FastShipping: 7:13pm On May 25, 2019
I'm still in disbelief HungerBad is no more. May God forgive his sins and provide for those he left behind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by FastShipping: 7:15pm On May 25, 2019
sarrki:
Marshal you said by summer you will come around staten island to look for an apartment that you will stay with family.
You said you want a peaceful and silent place to stay.

Shock was an understatement when I received the news

But I take solace in the good life you lived

We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will

Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them. George Eliot

I will continue to thrive for what you lived for

Goodnight brother

Friend

Are you in the Staten Island, NY area? I'm visiting that area on June 11 and staying few days.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by sarrki(m): 7:16pm On May 25, 2019
FastShipping:
I'm still in disbelief HungerBad is no more. May God forgive his sins and provide for those he left behind.

He's gone bro

Its not been easy to overcome the rude shock
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by sarrki(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2019
FastShipping:

Are you in the Staten Island, NY area? I'm visiting that area on June 11 and staying few days.

Yeah bro

Hola me your trip plan

Let's talk

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by FastShipping: 7:20pm On May 25, 2019
sarrki:

Yeah bro

Hola me your trip plan

Let's talk

I just PM'd you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by ThothHermes: 7:23pm On May 25, 2019
sarrki:

Yeah bro

Hola me your trip plan

Let's talk
So you self no dey Nigeria?

Una go dey abroad dey support bad government angry

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by sarrki(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2019
FastShipping:

I just PM'd you.

Check your mail

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by 004gist: 7:26pm On May 25, 2019
ThothHermes:

cheesy
You see wickedness

15 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by sarrki(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2019
ThothHermes:

Am in a mourning level right now

No political or personal talk right now

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by SweetCunt97(f): 7:34pm On May 25, 2019
sarrki:

Yeah bro

Hola me your trip plan

Let's talk
Bros anything for your girl? Naija hard. Epp
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Modarun(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2019
just take a look at this mufus. he is not in Nigeria, but in yankee supporting thisbuseless Buhari govment. many trump deport you to.come and enjoy Buhari government.

13 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by sisisioge: 8:11pm On May 25, 2019
This brought tears to my eyes....that guy was really a good man. May God truly rest him well.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Julivas(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2019
Hey yah, I didn't know that hungerbad has gone o.. What a life....May God be with his family.
Needs to be good and be doing good because of eternity. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by sarrki(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2019
Kloudman:

The guy is a big idiot.

May thunder strike ur family sarrki

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by owen10(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2019
The way good and nice people die these days
are you sure God is not Recruiting in heaven? just thinking out loud
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Femiblacky(m): 11:18pm On May 25, 2019
RIP soldier

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Pwettyella(f): 11:19pm On May 25, 2019
omg pls is this real ah wat happened to him Jesus
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 11:25pm On May 25, 2019
You guys are too ignorant of death. It does not exist. The difference between the living and the death is that the living exists with a body, the death is disembodied all knowing energy field.

Worry about yourselves. And wait for your turn.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by crestedaguiyi: 12:42am On May 26, 2019
So this scum us in NY, you deserve some groundnut on your forehead

6 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by rusher14: 2:50am On May 26, 2019
Those asking if Sarrki lives in Nigeria should tell us if Reno Omokri or even their darling Allison Madueke live in Naija.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by MilesLamar(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2019
ThothHermes:

You can imagine. My God

3 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 8:49am On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:
You guys are too ignorant of death. It does not exist. The difference between the living and the death is that the living exists with a body, the death is disembodied all knowing energy field.

Worry about yourselves. And wait for your turn.
Don't even start with that esoteric _shit right now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Don't even start with that esoteric _shit right now

I am not surprised at your vituperation, because we know the real meaning of 'Ishi', those who know the meaning will not laugh at you, but will pity you. grin

But I still love you, nonetheless. tongue Ishi - Love. What a name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biography Of Late Madam Alice Folake Tanimola (mama Idowu) 1939–2022 / PHOTOS : Stunning Playhouses Of Rich Kids / You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.