Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad (3861 Views)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by ceeceeuwa: 3:18pm On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

I am absolutely bamboozled by your cacophony, I am a friend, and actually not interested in responding to your vituperations in any way, means or form that could be reactionary to your level of reasoning. You of all people know that I can not join the pigs in the mud.

I am latently worried, that after my sojourn into the realm of serious researches, projects ideation to completions that you, are still on nairaland with same toxic meandering capabilities, exchanging words, insulting people who are well-off enough to put you on their beds and fucck the aggression out of you, and embarrassing yourself with nairalanders who are also young enough to be your kids and younger siblings.

I respected you well enough to nicely ask about the etymology of your name 'Ishi' which in some Aro and Akpa people of the present day Abia/Akwa Ibom and Akamkpa people of Cross River parlance means, 'a total f00l'. And I am not really calling you a f00l, but that is what the word means in their parlance, although in some wiki, it could also mean 'husband'. You can ask people from that region. I know these because I do business all over these places and mix up with the locals and they love me more than you think you love me.

The fact that you took, my serious question, as an insult, really makes me ponder seriously about the nature of the beast that rides you.

Please forgive me. But as regards to the Esoteric Researches and my adventures to delving into the Spiritual aspect of Existence, you can not blame me. I am not an 'Ishi', if I may use that word, to believe all that is written in Religious Novels, that was written by men under the 'inspiration' of some 'God', who clearly commanded mass murder in the 'Holy' Books. We read about how many millions of human beings were murdered, by a 'Loving' God, who love his 'creation'.

Regarding my billions; You must understand that a billion naira is not really money, it can not even buy you a nice house at Banana Island, so, Yes, I am multi-billionaire and I am shocked when I realize some of you are so poor that you consider a billio naira as serious money. It is not.

You just need to quit dating poor people, it is 'Ishi' love.

Ofcourse, I still love you.

The two of you should get a room a already and dessipate all this negative energy under the sheets grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by sarrki(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2019
ceeceeuwa:

The two of you should get a room a already and dessipate all this negative energy under the sheets grin

angry
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 5:18pm On May 26, 2019
ceeceeuwa:

You own no dey pass fvck

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Shepherd00: 5:41pm On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

I am not surprised at your vituperation, because we know the real meaning of 'Ishi', those who know the meaning will not laugh at you, but will pity you. grin

But I still love you, nonetheless. tongue Ishi - Love. What a name.
Are you an Hydra? You are shooting up in all directions. didn't you bid Nairaland goodbye and deactivated your account? You swore you were done with Nairaland, but you been back like 5times with different derivational monikers.

Why are you neglecting your health so much?
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by ThothHermes: 6:21pm On May 26, 2019
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 26, 2019
ThothHermes:
So you self no dey Nigeria?

Una go dey abroad dey support bad government angry
I'm telling you. Total nonsense
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2019
ceeceeuwa:

You have dirty minds, Ishilove and I have been on this forum for almost a decade, and we have always loved each other, and we fight and makeup. Sex is not important in my interaction with that beautiful soul and she knows it.

I really feel you all should learn from our interactions on how to disagree yet maintain a cordial relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by ceeceeuwa: 10:23pm On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

You have dirty minds, Ishilove and I have been on this forum for almost a decade, and we have always loved each other, and we fight and makeup. Sex is not important in my interaction with that beautiful soul and she knows it.

I really feel you all should learn from our interactions on how to disagree yet maintain a cordial relationship.

I was just being sarcastic, don't take it to heart. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 11:34pm On May 26, 2019
sarrki:

Lol

I apologise for derailing this wonderful thread with Billy0naire.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 11:39pm On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

Grrrrrrr, you hunk of unstable, raging testosterone... wink cheesy
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Grrrrrrr, you hunk of unstable, raging testosterone... wink cheesy

You are always wrong about so many things and this is one of them.
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 11:46pm On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

You are always wrong about so many things and this is one of them.
'unstable'? 'hunk'? 'raging testosterone'? Which one?

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:

'unstable'? 'hunk'? 'raging testosterone'? Which one?

I actually wish I had the libido to bed the ladies that disturb my phones daily, but unfortunately, my specs are very rare, no thanks to high carbs African food.

I am quite selective.
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 12:04am On May 27, 2019
Billy0naire:

I actually wish I had the libido to bed the ladies that disturb my phones daily, but unfortunately, my specs are very rare, no thanks to high carbs African food.

I am quite selective.
Good night and godspeed

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 12:12am On May 27, 2019
Ishilove:

Good night and godspeed

And you too.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by sarrki(m): 12:18am On May 27, 2019
Ishilove:

I apologise for derailing this wonderful thread with Billy0naire.

It's ok sis

Ow you dey ?

Regards to your love ones

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wallpaper In My Room Changes Image In My Eyes. Help! / Relocating To Ph / He Ignored My Pregnancy Because Of His Wife’s Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.