Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad (3857 Views)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 9:46am On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

I am not surprised at your vituperation, because we know the real meaning of 'Ishi', those who know the meaning will not laugh at you, but will pity you. grin

But I still love you, nonetheless. tongue Ishi - Love. What a name.
You sound mentally unstable. Receive your healing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:

You sound mentally unstable. Receive your healing!

Why dont you leave Nairaland for awhile and have a real life. Or are you using nairaland as an escape from a depressed life of constant sorrow? Ishi.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by peacengine(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2019
sarrki:

Yeah bro

Hola me your trip plan

Let's talk

O boy this guyz wen de sopot Buhari no de grand shocked
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 10:20am On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

Why dont you leave Nairaland for awhile and have a real life. Or are you using nairaland as an escape from a depressed life of constant sorrow? Ishi.
My life is very satisfactory, thank you very much. Let's talk about you instead, Billy. What happened to you that reduced you to incoherence and posting gobbledygook on an internet forum? We can understand your past posturing and bragging about your phantom billions, but this your present obsession with all things esoteric points to psychological challenges. Did you read the Seven Books of Moses? Did you join a secret society, broke their rules and was subsequently struck with 'brain touch'?

The only difference between you, tpia and musiwa is you don't spam the forum with huge pictures and are not family oriented. Asides that, you are a mess in every sense of the word.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 10:46am On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:

My life is very satisfactory, thank you very much. Let's talk about you instead, Billy. What happened to you that reduced you to incoherence and posting gobbledygook on an internet forum? We can understand your past posturing and bragging about your phantom billions, but this your present obsession with all things esoteric points to psychological challenges. Did you read the Seven Books of Moses? Did you join a secret society, broke their rules and was subsequently struck with 'brain touch'?

The only difference between you, tpia and musiwa is you don't spam the forum with huge pictures and are not family oriented. Asides that, you are a mess in every sense of the word.

I am absolutely bamboozled by your cacophony, I am a friend, and actually not interested in responding to your vituperations in any way, means or form that could be reactionary to your level of reasoning. You of all people know that I can not join the pigs in the mud.

I am latently worried, that after my sojourn into the realm of serious researches, projects ideation to completions that you, are still on nairaland with same toxic meandering capabilities, exchanging words, insulting people who are well-off enough to put you on their beds and fucck the aggression out of you, and embarrassing yourself with nairalanders who are also young enough to be your kids and younger siblings.

I respected you well enough to nicely ask about the etymology of your name 'Ishi' which in some Aro and Akpa people of the present day Abia/Akwa Ibom and Akamkpa people of Cross River parlance means, 'a total f00l'. And I am not really calling you a f00l, but that is what the word means in their parlance, although in some wiki, it could also mean 'husband'. You can ask people from that region. I know these because I do business all over these places and mix up with the locals and they love me more than you think you love me.

The fact that you took, my serious question, as an insult, really makes me ponder seriously about the nature of the beast that rides you.

Please forgive me. But as regards to the Esoteric Researches and my adventures to delving into the Spiritual aspect of Existence, you can not blame me. I am not an 'Ishi', if I may use that word, to believe all that is written in Religious Novels, that was written by men under the 'inspiration' of some 'God', who clearly commanded mass murder in the 'Holy' Books. We read about how many millions of human beings were murdered, by a 'Loving' God, who love his 'creation'.

Regarding my billions; You must understand that a billion naira is not really money, it can not even buy you a nice house at Banana Island, so, Yes, I am multi-billionaire and I am shocked when I realize some of you are so poor that you consider a billio naira as serious money. It is not.

You just need to quit dating poor people, it is 'Ishi' love.

Ofcourse, I still love you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 10:58am On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

I am absolutely bamboozled by your cacophony, I am a friend, and actually not interested in responding to your vituperations in any way, means or form that could be reactionary to your level of reasoning. You of all people know that I can not join the pigs in the mud.

I am latently worried, that after my sojourn into the realm of serious researches, projects ideation to completions that you, are still on nairaland with same toxic meandering capabilities, exchanging words, insulting people who are well-off enough to put you on their beds and fucck the aggression out of you, and embarrassing yourself with nairalanders who are also young enough to be your kids and younger siblings.

I respected you well enough to nicely ask about the etymology of your name 'Ishi' which in some Aro and Akpa people of the present day Abia/Akwa Ibom and Akamkpa people of Cross River parlance means, 'a total f00l'. And I am not really calling you a f00l, but that is what the word means in their parlance, although in some wiki, it could also mean 'husband'. You can ask people from that region. I know these because I do business all over these places and mix up with the locals and they love me more than you think you love me.

The fact that you took, my serious question, as an insult, really makes me ponder seriously about the nature of the beast that rides you.

Please forgive me. But as regards to the Esoteric Researches and my adventures to delving into the Spiritual aspect of Existence, you can not blame me. I am not an 'Ishi', if I may use that word, to believe all that is written in Religious Novels, that was written by men under the 'inspiration' of some 'God', who clearly commanded mass murder in the 'Holy' Books. We read about how many millions of human beings were murdered, by a 'Loving' God, who love his 'creation'.

Regarding my billions; You must understand that a billion naira is not really money, it can not even buy you a nice house at Banana Island, so, Yes, I am multi-billionaire and I am shocked when I realize some of you are so poor that you consider a billio naira as serious money. It is not.

You just need to quit dating poor people, it is 'Ishi' love.

Ofcourse, I still love you.

Chai, Billy, you never disappoint!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Chai, Billy, you never disappoint!

Ofcourse not, my Ishilove, I still love you.
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 11:04am On May 26, 2019
Jokes aside, Billy get off the internet. It's not helping you because each time I come across your posts, I'm reminded of the guy in my hood who went to dabble in the occult and the end result was ugly. Now the guy smokes bad weed and mutters under his breath about the situation in America.

He has an internet enabled phone o. He even has a Facebook page. No jokes. If he has a FB account, what stops him from registering on Nairaland?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 11:16am On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:
Jokes aside, Billy get off the internet. It's not helping you because each time I come across your posts, I'm remind of the guy in my hood who went to dabble in the occult and the end result was ugly. Now the guy smokes bad weed and mutters under his breath about the situation in America.

He has an internet enabled phone o. No jokes.

Ishilove, I have not smoked weed, but though I have tried it during my researches into Cannabis as a deprogramming agent for the Nervous System. The smell of burnt weed is so terrible and when you finish smoking it makes your face look dehydrated. I had to order e-Vape vaporizer to try it with, by one of my most beautiful slay queens 'borrowed' it.

I had to order for Water Bong to try the weed with, and though it cooled the temperature, I do not trust it enough to segregate the chaff fully. So, what I do is Carboxylate the Green Leaves at 110% celcius, and use ethyl Alcohol as solvent to dissolve the chlorophyll and ensure that only CBD is extrated at 110 degrees celcius while the THC (the molecule that causes the high) does not come into the final product.

CBD is used in the treatment of several diseases including cancer. Ofcourse it is easy for me to do all these because I own a full equipped Laboratory that manufactures some of the products many of you use.

In essence, I am that man, that most people pray to their 'God' to meet, and ofcourse 'fucck' in their lifetime.

I had to explain the above so you can understand that I am thorough, meticulous, principled and ofcourse not some regular human who does not understand the implications of ingesting bad substances. I am largely a Vegan, and that should tell you something about the person behind this username.

Ofcourse, I still Love you, but not 'Ishi'ly.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 11:41am On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

Ishilove, I have not smoked weed, but though I have tried it during my researches into Cannabis as a deprogramming agent for the Nervous System. The smell of burnt weed is so terrible and when you finish smoking it makes your face look dehydrated. I had to order e-Vape vaporizer to try it with, by one of my most beautiful slay queens 'borrowed' it.

I had to order for Water Bong to try the weed with, and though it cooled the temperature, I do not trust it enough to segregate the chaff fully. So, what I do is Carboxylate the Green Leaves at 110% celcius, and use ethyl Alcohol as solvent to dissolve the chlorophyll and ensure that only CBD is extrated at 110 degrees celcius while the THC (the molecule that causes the high) does not come into the final product.

CBD is used in the treatment of several diseases including cancer. Ofcourse it is easy for me to do all these because I own a full equipped Laboratory that manufactures some of the products many of you use.

In essence, I am that man, that most people pray to their 'God' to meet, and ofcourse 'fucck' in their lifetime.

I had to explain the above so you can understand that I am thorough, meticulous, principled and ofcourse not some regular human who does not understand the implications of ingesting bad substances. I am largely a Vegan, and that should tell you something about the person behind this username.

Ohhhh, man of mystery.... The man who men and women can't get enough of...

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Ohhhh, man of mystery.... The man who men and women can't get enough of...

Darling, I am very busy now and will love to focus on something that has just been brought to my attention.

But if you need my attention, you know how to reach me.

Take care, of course, I still love you.
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 12:12pm On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

Darling, I am very busy now and will love to focus on something that has just been brought to my attention.

But if you need my attention, you know how to reach me.

Take care, of course, I still love you.
Smh. Billy, I have never seen someone so stuck in his delusions of grandeur that he has actually made them his reality.

It is well with you. May God deliver you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by saintsylve(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

Good morning boss.

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by 6Milk(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

Ofcourse not, my Ishilove, I still love you.
hi. it is wrong to use of course and not together in the same sentence like you have used it.
Of course means yes...
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2019
6Milk:
hi. it is wrong to use of course and not together in the same sentence like you have used it.
Of course means yes...

Of course not means a 'definite no'.

Apparently, you did not read Ishilove's statement, which warranted my 'of course not', it is always wise to read a prelude to the response.

Ishilove wrote 'Chai, Billy, you never disappoint!', and my response was ' Ofcourse not, but I still love you'. Which means, that I never disappoint, but I still love her'.

Please always pay attention to details, I know you are clever, but without attention to details, you miss the mark, almost always.

Take care.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 1:34pm On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

Of course not means a 'definite no'.

Apparently, you did not read Ishilove's statement, which warranted my 'of course not', it is always wise to read a prelude to the response.

Ishilove wrote 'Chai, Billy, you never disappoint!', and my response was ' Ofcourse not, but I still love you'. Which means, that I never disappoint, but I still love her'.

Please always pay attention to details, I know you are clever, but without attention to details, you miss the mark, almost always.

Take care.
And I love you too, my insane sweetheart.
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:

And I love you too, my insane sweetheart.

Darling, below is the quote from Steve Job about your 'insane' sweetheart.

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by sarrki(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2019
rusher14:
Those asking if Sarrki lives in Nigeria should tell us if Reno Omokri or even their darling Allison Madueke live in Naija.

God bless you boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by 6Milk(m): 1:44pm On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

Take care.
hi I honestly don't intend it to smite you and I didn't read her comment. Was surfing through and just thought I should tell you about the usage.
I mean no harm

2 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 1:44pm On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

Darling, below is the quote from Steve Job about your 'insane' sweetheart.

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”

Thank you.
Billy, let's not go there. We both know that your own craziness is not world changing. Rather, it calls for Cele broom deliverance on Ori oke agbala itura cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2019
6Milk:
hi I honestly don't intend it to smite you and I didn't read her comment. Was surfing through and just thought I should tell you about the usage.
I mean no harm

What you should do is apologize for being wrong and not sugar-coating your words to make you feel sorry.

Say you are sorry, it won't hurt.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by rusher14: 1:53pm On May 26, 2019
sarrki:

God bless you boss

And you too my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Billy0naire(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Billy, let's not go there. We both know that your own craziness is not world changing. Rather, it calls for Cele broom deliverance on Ori oke agbala itura cheesy

I know you feel the vibration that my words generate 'in' your body when you read them. Especially when I say 'Of course, I love you'. Why not admit that you have always wished to meet me in person. To quench the thirst of that quiet desperation, a fantasy wishing to be fulfilled.

By the way, I have some guests and will return in a couple of hours.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Ishilove: 1:59pm On May 26, 2019
Billy0naire:

I know you feel the vibration that my words generate 'in' your body when you read them. Especially when I say 'Of course, I love you'. Why not admit that you have always wished to meet me in person. To quench the thirst of that quiet desperation, a fantasy wishing to be fulfilled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by sarrki(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2019
Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Biglittlelois(f): 2:16pm On May 26, 2019
sarrki:

God bless you boss

Sarrki, I have one question for you, why do you support Buhari when you don't live in the country, then argue with people who live here that see and faces the hardship and suffering?

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by rusher14: 2:24pm On May 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Sarrki, I have one question for you, why do you support Buhari when you don't live in the country, then argue with people who live here that see and faces the hardship and suffering?

I guess you guys are tired of calling him 30k BMC.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by sarrki(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Seriously i said am not going to discuss politics right now

But for the kind of maturity you have displayed I have nothing to say rather than to quickly drop some

The truth is our society is the problem

You and I

Buhari meant well for the country and still mean well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Biglittlelois(f): 2:27pm On May 26, 2019
rusher14:

grin

If you read my posts, you'd know i don't fall in that category, I just want him to sincerely answer my question if he wants to.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by sarrki(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2019
rusher14:

grin

Lol

Baba you too much

Dem don flog tire sotay den come tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by Biglittlelois(f): 2:27pm On May 26, 2019
sarrki:

But for the kind of maturity you have displayed I have nothing to say rather than to quickly drop some

You and I

Okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by rusher14: 3:06pm On May 26, 2019
sarrki:

You and I

You've hit the nail on the head.

It's a shame seemingly educated people fall for the tricks of the very politicians and war mongers who have plunged Nigeria into this difficult muddle.

It's even more sad that Nigerians have lost all sense of morality and I daresay, common sense.

In Zamfara, there is killing of northerners by northerners all because of mineral wealth.
Rather than Nigerians calling it out for what it is, they become willing tools of the political class.

The media is even worse.

You never read a genuine x-ray of issues. Just political leanings.

People are running away even more today, after they themselves helped to create an unbearable atmosphere.

It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Before Sex Destroy My Marriage / If This Continues, Divorce Is Inevitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.