Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) (36975 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom / Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by stephenduru: 6:50pm On May 25, 2019
What honour Looks Like: The prestigious International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) led by DG, Nteranya Sanginga, honoured Governor Abiola Ajimobi with a road in his name. Fmr. President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, was on hand as the Chief launcher.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/obasanjo-commissions-road-to-honour-gov.html

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by stephenduru: 6:50pm On May 25, 2019

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by iammo(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2019
cool

Baba Obj seems to be earning appearance fees, and guest speaker fees for events its now getting weird for a former General , Former Head Of State and Ex President to be commisioning 2 star Hotel and a single carriage road privately constructed by IITA withing Private Property shocked.. people would surely miss Ajimobi, lets see how a Gentleman like Makinde would lead a hard Oyo state

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by jk200: 7:01pm On May 25, 2019
Baba don old no be small.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Nukilia: 7:04pm On May 25, 2019
Constituted authority no even wait make other people name road after am grin grin cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by jimi4us: 10:45pm On May 25, 2019
You will never see thiefnubuu doing anything tangible. He only want to be inside his house like a Yahoo boy stealing from the poor masses in the name of thuggery godfada. Thiefnubuu is a SW politician while BABA is an African leader.

Thiefnubuu should have respect for Obasanjo no matter what.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by id4sho(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2019
BABA OBASANJO looking for relevance. mere road luncher,how thou mighty have fallen

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Keke4higherpurc: 10:48pm On May 25, 2019
Baba ogun grin

Keke for sale in port Harcourt
Check my signature for contact details

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2019
Lol.. These our leaders can be funny shaa..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by jimi4us: 10:50pm On May 25, 2019
DjCandyMusic:
I just wish to have sex with Ajimobi wife
na so body dey do you?

Abeg we don't want your madness now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Hienna(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2019
undecidedCTT
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by tfash96(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2019
Some people are just handsomely rich and handsomely ugly simultaneously.Mr money has been finding it difficult to change them since all these days

I despise our malfunctioning politicians with Boko strikers
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 25, 2019
Nukilia:
Constituted authority no even wait make other people name road after am grin grin cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Sanromeo(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2019
Baba is old
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by mayorhaykins: 10:54pm On May 25, 2019
okay.. so what next??
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by kenzosky: 10:55pm On May 25, 2019
Obasanjo, the COWARD who gave both Bakassi and it's people to Cemeroonians. He should be recall to give proper account on how he sold a part of the country to kokobiri, and there after been thrown in jail for treason and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by passwelle: 10:57pm On May 25, 2019
Obj looks very gaunt. Something is up with the old man.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by mexite: 10:57pm On May 25, 2019
I will advise her to hire people, organize them into teams, give them letter of introduction (and if possible temporary ID cards) and send them out in the field to collect data. You can help her supervise the people, that way she will get the data needed faster and more efficiently.
It is definitely going to cost her money though.

Princedapace:
Lol.. These our leaders can be funny shaa..

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by sathel(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2019
APC!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by hok4u(f): 10:58pm On May 25, 2019
Baba Obasanjo don old ooo,this life sha is just very short.May God continue to grant him good health.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by ArmaniUhuru: 10:59pm On May 25, 2019
DjCandyMusic:
I just wish to have sex with Ajimobi wife

Comot eye from person wife.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by damoobaba: 11:02pm On May 25, 2019
Soon, another Governor will come and remove that signpost and replace it with another.It may not be makinde though.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by bewla(m): 11:02pm On May 25, 2019
inside ota farm abi
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by maynation(f): 11:03pm On May 25, 2019
Ajimobi of Delta state.
Urhobo wahdo!!!
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 25, 2019
jimi4us:
You will never see thiefnubuu doing anything tangible. He only want to be inside his house like a Yahoo boy stealing from the poor masses in the name of thuggery godfada. Thiefnubuu is a SW politician while BABA is an African leader.

Thiefnubuu should have respect for Obasanjo no matter what.

Hmmmm, I believe someone typed this for u and mistakenly replace tinubu with Obasanjo . Baba that cant win ogun state for pdp.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:11pm On May 25, 2019
Am a fan of Baba Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by miftaudeen(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2019
E be like say Baba dey fast grin
Re: Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) by Elemosho478: 11:25pm On May 25, 2019
A lot of projects commision in South West

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US / Two Million People Will Start Receiving ₦20bn Monthly From June - FG / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.