Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,848 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Guess What I Was Telling The VP Here That Ticked His Guards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guess What I Was Telling The VP Here That Ticked His Guards (993 Views)

Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande / Little Girl Hugs Yemi Osinbajo, The VP (Caption Photo) / Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guess What I Was Telling The VP Here That Ticked His Guards by daddytime(m): 10:15pm On May 25, 2019
Wahala moment...

Guess what I was telling the VP here that got the agents looking at me like. "Who be dis"? Lol

The guys tire for my guts and liver...

I draw pass Bendel of ogbono...resilience is the word..
Re: Guess What I Was Telling The VP Here That Ticked His Guards by dubra: 10:19pm On May 25, 2019
What kind of nonsense is this? Guy stopped all this rubbish nah, na by force?

(1) (Reply)

Ruga Will Scatter Nigeria, Buhari Should Have Lost 2019 Election – Wole Soyinka / JUST IN: An APC Vice Chairman Is Dead / Projects Initiated And Completed By The Buhari Led Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.