Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Iyeru Sets To Change The Face Of NURTW In Ogun, Pledges To Provide Free Driving - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyeru Sets To Change The Face Of NURTW In Ogun, Pledges To Provide Free Driving (1139 Views)

Police Arrest Tajudeen Ibikunle Baruwa, President Of NURTW / Akeredolu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of NURTW In Ondo / Sanwo-Olu Threatens To Ban NURTW In Lagos If They Fail To Conduct Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyeru Sets To Change The Face Of NURTW In Ogun, Pledges To Provide Free Driving by Nobody: 6:17am On May 26, 2019
The chairmanship hopeful of the National Road Transport Workers in Ogun State, NURTW, ALH. Hakeem, Bodunrin Ajao popularly known as Iyeru has promised to work hand in hand with the governor elect, Dapo Abiodun to ensure easy transportation system for the people of Ogun State.

He also said that if the governor -elect can give him the opportunity to head the transporters in Ogun, he will ensure succour for the commuters and motorists

Iyeru disclosed this on Friday in an interview with news men in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

According to him, the era of hijacking garrages has gone, my administration will create conducive environment for the transporters and provide for free driving school for our members

''I will work hand in hand with the governor elect to take ensure easy transportation for the people of Ogun State, my administration will not allow some bad elements in using bus to kidnap passengers, we are going to put end to that''

''I will provide for driving school, hospital, housing for the benefit of our members in Ogun State''

''The era of threatening people with guns and cutlasses have gone , we will not tolerate that, we will make sure we take NURTW to the next level''

He described Dapo Abiodun has someone who have good vision for Ogun State, saying that he is ready to take support his administration to make Ogun State better.
Re: Iyeru Sets To Change The Face Of NURTW In Ogun, Pledges To Provide Free Driving by alomeda600(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2019
First to comment....Good job Mr translator...if u know u know....
Re: Iyeru Sets To Change The Face Of NURTW In Ogun, Pledges To Provide Free Driving by arise1015(m): 12:06am On May 28, 2019
I support alhaji aweda

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Aspirant Want The U.S. & Iran Go To War: It Will Benefits Nigeria / Ben Bruce Pictured With Burna Boy & His Mum In Los Angeles, USA [Photo] / Igbos Must Get Presidency In 2023 - Anambra Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.