Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) (74225 Views)

World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) / China Opens World’s Highest Motorway Tunnel / Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, i tink i hav a stony heart, i tink soo, i hav it towards achieving my goals and not to b immoral or any of such... let me simply call it a die hard heart, it givs one hope, it kp u goin, it makes u see tins d oda way round. its called attitude.

as per ur second paragraph, not cus of me alone, cus of all of us, we never can tell u might b d next okonjo iweala, soo pls dont waste d destiny cus of one nonsense mountain wey no get value to mankind.

den @bolded, i wil b more than happy if u ask, am waiting........
Ok...I like that kind of stony heart. But wait o, wetin concern stony heart concern being immoral? shocked

Ok...I will do it for all of you then.

Sure you will answer? And do you promise to be sincere?
Good evening and happy new month!
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
How long does it take to climb Everest?
It takes about two months to climb Mt. Everest.
Gordon Janow, director of programs at Alpine Ascents International, a Seattle-based expedition company, flew a group of 12 climbers to the Himalayas in late March and doesn't expect them to come home until the end of May.
The climbers, along with staff members and Sherpa guides, would spend nearly two weeks hiking to the Everest base camp, which sits at an altitude of around 17,000 feet (5,200 meters).
They would then spend about two weeks adjusting to the altitude and waiting on good weather conditions before continuing for another four days, reaching other camps and finally ascending to the summit.
Most climbers spend months or even years before even thinking about making it to the Himalayas. Janow said his guides only take climbers to Everest who have successfully reached one or two other challenging peaks.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
How much does it cost?
Going to Everest can be more expensive than buying a new car. Climbers can pay anything from $35,000 to more than $100,000.
The cost includes $11,000 for the climbing permit from the government of Nepal or Tibet, bottled oxygen and high-altitude gear that includes tents, sleeping bags and boots.
It also covers medical care, food and support from Sherpa guides and bottled oxygen for them, which is mandatory for every foreign climber.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Explorers:
An Australian climber is fighting for life after he was found unconscious on Mount Everest around 7000ft where ten climbers have died in nine days.

Four crew members from the Tibet Himalaya Expedition Company brought the unidentified man down part of the mountain Wednesday evening.

Elia Saikaly posted this picture he took while he was on the treacherous mountain on Thursday, a dead body can be seen still tethered dangling from the mountain.

Mr Sakaily wrote: 'This poor human being perched 7000ft above.'

How much does it cost?
Going to Everest can be more expensive than buying a new car. Climbers can pay anything from $35,000 to more than $100,000.
The cost includes $11,000 for the climbing permit from the government of Nepal or Tibet, bottled oxygen and high-altitude gear that includes tents, sleeping bags and boots.
It also covers medical care, food and support from Sherpa guides and bottled oxygen for them, which is mandatory for every foreign climber.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
MissJoy29:

Ok...I like that kind of stony heart. But wait o, wetin concern stony heart concern being immoral? shocked

Ok...I will do it for all of you then.

Sure you will answer? And do you promise to be sincere?
Good evening and happy new month!

@ 1st paragraph, i mean truly i possess a stony hrt but not to b vicious, rude or immoral especially towards the elders, mates even dos below me, u should understand wat i mean better na cus i dont knw how to construct it to make it comprehendible.

@bolded, surely i wil answer you with all sincerities.

happy new month to u as well, hav a wonderful and a fulfilled month.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

@ 1st paragraph, i mean truly i possess a stony hrt but not to b vicious, rude or immoral especially towards the elders, mates even dos below me, u should understand wat i mean better na cus i dont knw how to construct it to make it comprehendible.

@bolded, surely i wil answer you with all sincerities.

happy new month to u as well, hav a wonderful and a fulfilled month.
Ok....I understand you perfectly now. Keep it up!

The question: is this an alternate moniker? In other words, do I know you outside here? if the answer to the last question is "yes", don't reveal yourself here.

Remember, be sincere.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by adontcare(f): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
MissJoy29:

Me too.
pay me d 4 mil leme put u in freezer to die
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
adontcare:
pay me d 4 mil leme put u in freezer to die
Lol
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by adontcare(f): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
MissJoy29:

Lol
no be joke matter o. I wonder why I should pay money to go and die. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
adontcare:
no be joke matter o. I wonder why I should pay money to go and die. Tufiakwa
Dare to be adventurous!
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by adontcare(f): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
MissJoy29:

Dare to be adventurous!
leave dat thing jare. Adventure is to come back alive and tell d story not to go and die for nothing
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
adontcare:
leave dat thing jare. Adventure is to come back alive and tell d story not to go and die for nothing
Where then did you read that ALL who ever climbed the mountain never lived to tell the story?
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by adontcare(f): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
MissJoy29:

Where then did you read that ALL who ever climbed the mountain never lived to tell the story?
babe forget, those dat survived, were just lucky
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
adontcare:
babe forget, those dat survived, were just lucky
I could be lucky too
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by adontcare(f): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
MissJoy29:

I could be lucky too
please just give me d money. I have deep freezer. U can climb in and out. It is white like d mount Everest and very cold
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
adontcare:
please just give me d money. I have deep freezer. U can climb in and out. It is white like d mount Everest and very cold
Lol...awoof dey purge belle o. Sell the freezer na pocket the money since you no longer have need for it aside using it to kill me.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by adontcare(f): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
MissJoy29:

Lol...awoof dey purge belle o. Sell the freezer na pocket the money since you no longer have need for it aside using it to kill me.
for how much? When it can do d job mount Everest is doing and with million join
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
MissJoy29:

The question: is this an alternate moniker? In other words, do I know you outside here? if the answer to the last question is "yes", don't reveal yourself here.

Remember, be sincere.

I'm confused a mile away, wat do u mean by alternate moniker?? like the OlawaleBammie??
i dont get u so well.
for d last
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
MissJoy29:

Remember, be sincere.
for d last question, i dont knw if u really do knw me outside here, dou am nt ruling d possibility out sha, reason bn dat i had some friends who were actually my co-corp members den and dey are from Abia state.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
MissJoy29:

Remember, be sincere.

for d last question, i dont knw if u really do knw me outside here, dou am nt ruling d possibility out sha, reason bn dat i had some friends who were actually my co-corp members den and dey are from Abia state.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Wayne4uall(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

nope!! its from findings grin

pls just b warned, DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!!! goodbye!!

Safe journey
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2019
adontcare:
for how much? When it can do d job mount Everest is doing and with million join
Huh?

Good morning.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

I'm confused a mile away, wat do u mean by alternate moniker?? like the OlawaleBammie??
i dont get u so well.
for d last
Alternate moniker as in another username here different from a main one (if there's any). Simply put, do you have another moniker (username) here?

Good morning
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Hmmmmm....ok. Not what I thought though.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2019
MissJoy29:

Alternate moniker as in another username here different from a main one (if there's any). Simply put, do you have another moniker (username) here?

Good morning

Nope, i don't, of what significance self?
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2019
MissJoy29:
Hmmmmm....ok. Not what I thought though.
Wht did u tink??
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Nope, i don't, of what significance self?
Nothing really...never mind dear.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Wht did u tink??
I thought you have another username
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
MissJoy29:
Nothing really...never mind dear.
Alright ma'am, hav a wonderful working/sallah day. grin
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Alright ma'am, hav a wonderful working/sallah day. grin
Thank you. You too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by guy222: 12:55am On Apr 30, 2020
frankdre:
climbing this mountain is better than buhari's administration
somebody don use this one brain fry okara
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by guy222: 1:03am On Apr 30, 2020
barackodam:

It doesn't matter to you. It matters to them. We all have some crazy goal we'd love to accomplish. Can be foolish to others, but it makes every sense to us.

That's their goal. Someone climbed all 7 peak without dying.

Their time to die reach, na why
Who is us?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) / Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.