Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) (55712 Views)

My Visit To Bowers Tower In Ibadan / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / China Opens World’s Highest Motorway Tunnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2021
The Aura Skypool has officially opened, located on the 50th floor of the Palm Tower on Palm Jumeirah island.

The pool sits at 200m (656ft) above the ground and new pictures show the 360-degree views it offers.

Tickets cost from £34 (AED 170) per person and the pool is open from 10am until sunset each day.

What's claimed to be the world's highest infinity pool is now open and stunning first-look pictures suggest that it will be very popular indeed.

'The Aura Skypool' in Dubai is the world's first 360-degree infinity pool and is set a whopping 200m (656ft) above the ground on the 50th floor of the 52-storey Palm Tower on Palm Jumeirah island.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-10203507/First-look-worlds-highest-infinity-pool-Dubai-Aura-Skypool-officially-open.html

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2021
To access Aura Skypool, created by Sunset Hospitality, guests are swept up to the 50th floor in dedicated elevators.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-10203507/First-look-worlds-highest-infinity-pool-Dubai-Aura-Skypool-officially-open.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Lawlab249: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Wow

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Swimming in the sky.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Natural materials, stone and concrete were implemented in designing the space.

Sun loungers and low chairs are arranged on the 750-square-metre (8,000 sq ft) pool deck by the poolside

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Aura Skypool visitors step out into an area that's divided into two 'distinct yet complementary spaces' the pool deck (pictured) and a bar-lounge.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:22am On Nov 17, 2021
Guests are treated to a 360-degree swimming experience with a stunning backdrop to capture that picture-perfect photo.

To the west from the pool, the Palm Jumeirah archipelago stretches out into the Persian Gulf

This photograph shows the view from the eastern side of the pool, looking over Dubai’s fancy marina

The famous Burj Al Arab hotel (pictured centre-rear) features in the north-facing view from the pool

Pictured is the southerly view from the 360-degree infinity pool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:23am On Nov 17, 2021
Tickets cost from £34 (AED 170) per person, going up to £122 (AED 600) for the full-day ‘VIP Island’ experience. All bookings include a sunbed, access to the lounge and a ‘bespoke welcome pack’, according to the statement, which adds that bathers can enjoy ‘an experience like no other'.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 6:24am On Nov 17, 2021
See better place....

Nairalanders, pls I need job opportunities...

Hr intern, administrative and management jobs..

Pls help a brother life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by benuejosh: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2021
Nigeria can do better than this.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by jullary(m): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2021
Lovely!

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2021
Life is truly sweet with money. I am visiting this place probably next year.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by donbachi(m): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2021
The same oil wey naija get,na e dem get.with one head.

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2021
I've been there severally and believe me, this place is paradise. the view, hospitality and serenity is out of this world

Sometimes when I see how these Arabs used oil money to develope UAE, QATAR, KUWAIT. i just wonder who cursed NIGERIA.

the gospel truth is that NIGERIA is beyond redemption, our useless and corrupt leaders have destroyed NIGERIA into smithereens.

183 Likes 19 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Giddiebabalaw(m): 6:46am On Nov 17, 2021
God when??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Jeon(f): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2021
Just look at the progress in dubai..

Dubai was turned from a desert backwater into one of the world's most awe-inspiring cities in less than 50 years

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Nonexisting: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2021
A new destination for premium oloshos.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by hahn(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2021
benuejosh:
Nigeria can do better than this.

No, Nigeria can't undecided

19 Likes

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2021
hahn:

No, Nigeria can't undecided

We can, we don't just want to.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by hahn(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2021
Explorers:

We can, we don't just want to.

We can't, that's why we haven't

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by cayorday89(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2021
This life of luxury living be like Apple IPhone, the moment you are planning to save for a cool model another updated model is out. I still dey save money to sleep for the finest hotel for my area and now this, na when my money go complete now to even reach this level.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by AoifeNightfall: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Vanity, I say.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by AoifeNightfall: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I've been there severally and believe me, this place is paradise. the view, hospitality and serenity is out of this world

Sometimes when I see how these Arabs used oil money to develope UAE, QATAR, KUWAIT. i just wonder who cursed NIGERIA.

the gospel truth is that NIGERIA is beyond redemption, our useless and corrupt leaders have destroyed NIGERIA into smithereens.
Who is this one sef

No one asked you.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by ogododo: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2021
Explorers:
The Aura Skypool has officially opened, located on the 50th floor of the Palm Tower on Palm Jumeirah island.

The pool sits at 200m (656ft) above the ground and new pictures show the 360-degree views it offers.

Tickets cost from £34 (AED 170) per person and the pool is open from 10am until sunset each day.

What's claimed to be the world's highest infinity pool is now open and stunning first-look pictures suggest that it will be very popular indeed.

'The Aura Skypool' in Dubai is the world's first 360-degree infinity pool and is set a whopping 200m (656ft) above the ground on the 50th floor of the 52-storey Palm Tower on Palm Jumeirah island.

50th floor, if one fall,na straight to heaven

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Anisilas: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Heaven on pool.
Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Baawaa(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2021
This is where our leaders will be patronizing now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by DropsMic(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Dubai

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Kharol1234: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2021
9th wonder of the world

5 Likes

Re: World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 17, 2021
This place no go fit Rukayat and Shukura at all

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) / Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... / Lagos Beach On Fire (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.