Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Only 3 Days To Handover, Okorocha To Flag-off Almost 100 Projects On Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 3 Days To Handover, Okorocha To Flag-off Almost 100 Projects On Monday (2859 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Target For Completion Of Red, Blue Rail Projects On Course / Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday / Enugu Govt Approves Multiple Projects On Education, Road Infrastructure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only 3 Days To Handover, Okorocha To Flag-off Almost 100 Projects On Monday by ngoziclara: 3:04pm On May 26, 2019
According to the press statement released by Imo State Government on Sunday, May 26th, the Out-going governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha will on Monday, May 27th flag-off over 100 RAMP and SUBEB Projects.

The statement signed by Mr Sam Onwuemeodo, the chief press secretary to the governor reveals that Governor Rochas Okorocha “will flag-off almost one hundred projects attracted under the Rural Access and Mobility Projects (RAMP) in the State.”

The time for the event has been set at 12noon.

It was also stated that “the contracts for the jobs have already been awarded and the Contractors paid. Governor Rochas Okorocha attracted all these projects. The Contractors have been paid for thorough execution of the Jobs.”

That is also the same case with the UBEC and IMSUBED Projects.

A warning was also issued to “some dubious elements who did not know anything about the projects” and “have begun to Claim Credit on the social media” for the projects.

For those who may be surprised that Governor Rochas Okorocha is still flagging off projects, he said it many times that his job as a governor will continue until the day he hands over. He said it many times that he would not be an out-going governor who would stop working once a successor emerges.

https://www.expressiveinfo.com/only-3-days-to-handover-okorocha-to-flag-off-over-100-projects-on-monday/
Re: Only 3 Days To Handover, Okorocha To Flag-off Almost 100 Projects On Monday by Dannyhajo(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2019
okorocha so this madness still dey your body

2 Likes

Re: Only 3 Days To Handover, Okorocha To Flag-off Almost 100 Projects On Monday by melodyogonna(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2019
I just hope it's not 100 more statues grin We have seen enough of his recently moulded ancient statues cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Only 3 Days To Handover, Okorocha To Flag-off Almost 100 Projects On Monday by ikennahillary: 5:41pm On May 26, 2019
That fine by me,if the projects are for the over all benefit of IMO people.

What is the new governors job if he can't deliver on projects.

No story if he messes up he will be pushed out.

No time.
Re: Only 3 Days To Handover, Okorocha To Flag-off Almost 100 Projects On Monday by ikennahillary: 5:42pm On May 26, 2019
That fine by me,if the projects are for the over all benefit of IMO people.

What is the new governors job if he can't deliver on projects.

No story if he messes up he will be pushed out.

No time.
Dannyhajo:
okorocha so this madness still dey your body
Re: Only 3 Days To Handover, Okorocha To Flag-off Almost 100 Projects On Monday by Amuocha: 5:55pm On May 26, 2019
Great
Re: Only 3 Days To Handover, Okorocha To Flag-off Almost 100 Projects On Monday by raggnnar: 9:04pm On May 26, 2019
Who did we offend in Imo state. May 29 please come fast.
Re: Only 3 Days To Handover, Okorocha To Flag-off Almost 100 Projects On Monday by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2019
I know Rochas must be regretting now....

(1) (Reply)

I'm Yoruba And I Know You Biafrans Are Hurting. / Borno Senator Ndume Wails, Asks President Buhari To Resign / PRESS RELEASE: Gov. Uzodinma To Rename IMSU To Abba Kyari Varsity- BreakingTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.