Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West (24588 Views)

Sunday Igboho Gives Fulani 7days Ultimatum / Python Dance IV: Leave South-East Alone – IPOB Tells Army / Idoma Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 3-Week Ultimatum To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by oilPUSSY(f): 4:38pm On May 26, 2019
A group, Yoruba Council of Youths Worldwide (YCYW), has said it would no longer condone the criminal activities of militant Fulani herdsmen in the South West geopolitical zone, warning them to leave the region within seven days.

The group made this known in a communique signed by its president, Aremo Oladotun Hassan and released after a meeting in Ile Ife, Osun State on Thursday.

YCYW said that activities of militant herdsmen and Boko Haram have heightened insecurity in the South West and described as unacceptable the killing and kidnapping of people by the groups.

The communique read in part, “In view of the recurrent decimal of flagrant brutal killings by the gun wielding terrorist Fulani Herdsmen/Boko Haram, aggressive invasion and violent attacks and alleged kidnapping of innocent Yorubas and Nigerians domiciled in Yoruba land, gross violation of fundamental rights to human dignity leading to serial and merciless killings of innocent youths, rising wave of insecurity across the nation in Lagos around Ojokoro, ibadan to Ife road, Ibadan to Ijebu Ode/Benin Ore road, Ekiti to Akure and other highways kidnappings and robberies, incessant records of brutal ritual killings to mention a few, precipitating our unanimous resolution via final 7 days quit notice to all Fulani Herdsmen/Boko Haram to stay off all our territories, towns, villages and highways in all South West states.”

Also, YCYW condemned the Federal Government’s meeting with the leadership of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) in Kebbi State and plans to establish a radio station directed at Fulani herdsmen.

It further deplored the Federal Government’s comparison of Miyetti Allah to Afenifere and Ohanaeze Ndigbo, describing it as “irresponsible and reckless”.

https://www.herald.ng/leave-south-west-within-7-days-or-yoruba-group-warns-militant-herdsmen/

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by SLAP44: 4:40pm On May 26, 2019
grin

Guestlander
iammo
Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by muykem: 4:44pm On May 26, 2019
Fake news everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by SLAP44: 4:44pm On May 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:

You scammers, una no dey tire?
Abi you be robot ?, always quick to post nonsense

The hustle is so real. Moderators beaten black and blue grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by oilPUSSY(f): 4:45pm On May 26, 2019
SLAP44:

The hustle is so real. Moderators beaten black and blue grin
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by SLAP44: 4:47pm On May 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:

grin

I think seun should pay them off with about a billion naira each before they destroy all his efforts.

25 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by reccy(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2019
Fake news everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by dirtycoin(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2019
Las Las, nothing will happen. Just another empty threat. The Fulanis are in control now, with good backing from the corridors of power

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 26, 2019
Fake news
Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 26, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:
Empty and cowardly threat as usual.

If I'm sleeping and someone woke me up that a Yoruba man is planning a coup against me, I will immediately go back to sleep - Gen Ibrahim Babangida

Babaginda this one na knock out.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by ideynl1: 5:15pm On May 26, 2019
Afonja can only make mouth.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by helinues: 5:15pm On May 26, 2019
See headline...

Some people or group not even the whole Ikeja not to talk of SW entirely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by Donelli: 6:01pm On May 26, 2019
Where can I register to join the countdown please grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by oilPUSSY(f): 8:01pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by Firefire(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2019
FAKE statement. Una never see anything. Cowards!

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 26, 2019
As a matter of fact, Mr. President’s failure in his first four years is making the Jonathan's administration he deracinated look good. It has been a full-term of comparing failures and of outpacing impunity, corruption, and incompetence.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by stonemasonn: 8:52pm On May 26, 2019
Sighhhhhhhhhh.......another ultimatum.
Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by NaijaMutant(f): 8:52pm On May 26, 2019
Donelli:
Where can I register to join the countdown please grin

Just gather here as we officially commence the countdown to the 7days ultimatum which will elapse on Saturday 1st of June grin

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by NaijaMutant(f): 8:52pm On May 26, 2019
See as my Yoruba friends here they denounce their brothers in order to appear loyal to their oppressors cry

Verily verily i say unto thee, cowardice is in thy gene

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 26, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 26, 2019
The docile attitude of the presidency about these herdsman crisis is really bad.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by NaijaMutant(f): 8:53pm On May 26, 2019
muykem:
Fake news everywhere.
reccy:
Fake news everywhere.
Osagyefo98:
Fake news
Firefire:
FAKE statement. Una never see anything. Cowards!

Please, help us post the original news grin grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by paroh137(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2019
Somehow I don't believe this. Aug you know you know.

Let me help you order clean cars from the U.S. at affordable rates. Check my signature for contact information.

Re: Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 26, 2019
Why now? I thought they are your partners in crime.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrests Two Sisters For Kidnapping, Rescues Three Kids (photo) / Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks / Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.