Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) (25829 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Governor Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Governor Yahaya Bello New Look (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by respect80(m): 7:28pm On May 26, 2019
A Twitter user decries his plight as a masquerade was seen endorsing Gov. Yahaya Bello by holding his poster.

The Twitter user by the name, Austin Okai, wrote -
"I am sure this masquerade wants his own Venza from Kogi State Government. Another masquerade endorsing Kogi State Governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello .

This is a serious endorsement for Yahaya Bello re-election. May be masquerade will vote him that day
@adeyanjudeji"

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by Amuocha: 7:32pm On May 26, 2019
APC sef

Party of masquerades, ex convicts, liars, thieves, murderers, criminals to mention but a few

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by yarimo(m): 7:39pm On May 26, 2019
YAHAYA BELLO man of the people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by phelonrays: 7:47pm On May 26, 2019
yarimo:
YAHAYA BELLO man of the people MASQUERADIANS.

next time don't ever try to replace the bolded ....

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by fukushaki(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2019
I won't be surprised if zombies still campaigns for this òmóalé called GMB

7 Likes

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by blackboy(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2019
Igbira masquerades I'm sure

5 Likes

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by respect80(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2019
Oma307 , NegeduGrace and Enskynelson comman see your governor o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 26, 2019
respect80:
Oma307 , NegeduGrace and Enskynelson comman see your governor o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
the painful thing is that this is done in Igalaland. well, if he likes he should get other being endorsement, that will not stop from failing woefully in the forthcoming election

7 Likes

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 26, 2019
blackboy:
Igbira masquerades I'm sure
this is not igbira masquerade, it is the Igalas masquerade endorsing that yeye man called Yahaya Bello

6 Likes

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by mcjohny(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2019
smh

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by jabor4Naija(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2019
He is also a masquerede so no biggie. My own is if apc should field him as their candidate den i can boldly say pdp will win d state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by respect80(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2019
Oma307:

the painful thing is that this is done in Igalaland. well, if he likes he should get other being endorsement, that will not stop from failing woefully in the forthcoming election

Bello is doomed but he got no one to tell him
karma respects no one so lets give it time

6 Likes

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 26, 2019
respect80:

Bello is doomed but he got no one to tell him
karma respects no one so lets give it time
I want the APC leaders to leave him and contest for the post and let see his popularity among the people

4 Likes

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by respect80(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2019
Oma307:

I want the APC leaders to leave him and contest for the post and let see his popularity among the people

if not by hook or crook, Yahaya Bello doesn't stand a chance of winning a councilor seat even in his ward considering how poor he has handled the golden opportunity he was given as the youngest governor

6 Likes

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by Enskynelson(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2019
Oma307:

The masquerade has not PVC sef. We were told masquerades are ghosts. �

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 26, 2019
respect80:

if not by hook or crook, Yahaya Bello doesn't stand a chance of winning a councilor seat even in his ward considering how poor he has handled the golden opportunity he was given as the youngest governor
I thought he would have been a good leader considering his young age but my guess was as good as no. seriously I don't want to talk about the guy because I really feel ashamed for him. well, he can't value the position when he was selected for an elected position. I would have loved him to feel the heat what it means to contest for an elected position

3 Likes

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 26, 2019
Enskynelson:
� The masquerade has not PVC sef. We were told masquerades are ghosts. �
that's the good part

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by respect80(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2019
Oma307:

I thought he would have been a good leader considering his young age but my guess was as good as no. seriously I don't want to talk about the guy because I really feel ashamed for him. well, he can't value the position when he was selected for an elected position. I would have loved him to feel the heat what it means to contest for an elected position

he had no reason not to have performed considering the fact that he was given the seat on what I would rather call a platter of gold...
except for the primaries, no campaign, no endorsement, yet he got the opportunity only for him to squander it and also took us back to 20years ago... I am glad now cos the time is come when he will reap the consequences of his stewpidity

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 26, 2019
respect80:

he had no reason not to have performed considering the fact that he was give the seat on what I would rather call a platter of gold...
except for the primaries, no campaign, no endorsement, yet he got the opportunity only for him to squander it and also took us back to 20years ago... I am glad now cos the time is come when he will reap the consequences of his stewpidity
on my own part, I have already giving him my farewell

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by respect80(m): 10:53pm On May 26, 2019
Enskynelson:

The masquerade has not PVC sef. We were told masquerades are ghosts. �

May be INEC will choose the spirit world as the election venue - even at that he will still loose cos even the dead aren't happy with him either.

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by kaen1317: 10:00am On May 27, 2019
its only spirits, masquerade and jinn that will vote yahaya bello. also the dead may also like to vote him.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by maynation(f): 10:00am On May 27, 2019
No sane human will endorse him before na.

gods don't vote.
Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2019
Kogi state is a failed state. Nothing will work as far as you put the Igalas, Ebiras and Yoruba together. These folks have absolutely nothing in common. An average Igala man can never (genuinely) love an Ebira. These folks disgust one another. Some still wonder how and why Dino Melaye aligns more with Saraki from Kwara??

Kogi will never work.

3 Likes

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by RZArecta2(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2019
Well undecided it’s only masquerades and mad people that will endorse failures like Yahaya Bello and that buffoon in Aso Rock cool
Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by GeniusVincent(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2019
I am a Kogite and ebira too but this is absolute madness.Hit the like button if u agree with me

3 Likes

Re: Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 27, 2019
I will know whether there are more masquerades in Kogi than people that will vote him out.

cc: ohinoyi, ohiofihima

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is / Protest In Port-Harcourt Detention Of Amachree By Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.