Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist (980 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe / Ipob Donates N3.5b, For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist by frankdoz24: 8:06pm On May 26, 2019
IPOB Donates Food Items And Financially Supports Mother Of Detained Activist

The Indigenous People Of Biafra ably led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, in the spirit of Oness and Love took her Charitable and benignant act to Orodo, Mbaitoli Local Government Area Of Imo State, as physical cash was presented to 76years Old Mama Ejekwe the Mother to a detained IPOB activist, for her Medical treatment.

Mama Ejekwe and her Family were surprisingly visited in their hometown and spent time with. Pleasantries shared, Healing words and Prayers rendered to encourage Sick Mama, suffering from partial stroke.
The excited aged Mother spoke of her experience during the war and in her beautiful mood, sang victory Songs of Biafra to the amazement of everyone "Biafra Win The War.. Armoured Car.. Shelling Machine.. Ha Enweghi Ike Imeri Biafra"...

She made a touching request of speaking to IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for the first time, which was granted.
The Leader Of IPOB spoke Life into her through a lenghty chat and promised her Son Master Ejekwe shall be released just like other activists, as IPOB Legal Team are asidously working to free him.
She prayed for IPOB Leader, as he wished her fast recovery.

The Ejekwe's appreciated the visit and attested such act of Love, is unrivalled.
The Brother reaffirmed his support for Biafra and stated; "I am a Biafra supporter, but hearing the voice of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, energized me more than ever. In fact, I am charged now and will never surrender until Biafra is restored".

After the visit to Mama Ejekwe's home town, IPOB visited Aba Prisons in Abia State, to donate Food, Money and other items, to the detained activist Master Ejekwe.
He wholeheartedly appreciated the butress rendered to his Mother and also that presented to him.
The activist showed his displeasure of the recent 140 IPOB activists detained in Enugu Prisons and demanded they should never give up in the fight for Biafra.
He thanked the Leadership of IPOB and urged every Biafran to remain steadfast in the struggle, as he will never capitulate, until Biafra is restored.

Re: IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist by sarrki(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2019
Nigerian system over the years created upon a

I now understand that Igbos are set of jobless youths and elderly people
Re: IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 26, 2019
sarrki:

For your information, Nigeria has a high rate of unemployed people and this cuts across all parts of the country including you that's always online posting rubbish 24/7

1 Like

Re: IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist by frankdoz24: 8:17pm On May 26, 2019
sarrki:

better find your way out, ipob is committed to collapse of this Shithole. Don't be a victim!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist by solmusdesigns: 8:18pm On May 26, 2019
grin

Ekweramadu please move a motion on referendum and let this suckers leave our national headline alone.

What exactly is SouthEastern politician's fear? Why are they Cowards in asking for what their miscreants are clamoring for?

Its not even like brexit which requires serious continental negotiation, its just a tiny region not up to Niger state
Re: IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist by frankdoz24: 8:43pm On May 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Ekweramadu please move a motion on referendum and let this suckers leave our national headline alone.

What exactly is SouthEastern politician's fear? Why are they Cowards in asking for what their miscreants are clamoring for?

Its not even like brexit which requires serious continental negotiation, its just a tiny region not up to Niger state
a pained Yoruba Muslim!
Re: IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist by solmusdesigns: 8:48pm On May 26, 2019
frankdoz24:
a pained Yoruba Muslim!

Continue crying in closet.and telling others are pained,.. most backward region of nigeria
Re: IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist by zionmde: 8:51pm On May 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

I feel ur pains bro
Don't allow it kill u
Smaller nation just like Ghana, benin, Togo
The day that tiny region leaves, u will find out that one Nigeria is all because of them. Bcose Niger Delta will march along and make room for proper romance between hausas, fulanis and yorubas
Re: IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist by Amuocha: 8:59pm On May 26, 2019
Amazing support
Re: IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist by frankdoz24: 9:00pm On May 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Continue crying in closet.and telling others are pained,.. most backward region of nigeria
behold your developed Ibadan brown roof republic.

Re: IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist by solmusdesigns: 9:16pm On May 26, 2019
frankdoz24:
behold your developed Ibadan brown roof republic.

zionmde:

I feel ur pains bro
Don't allow it kill u
Smaller nation just like Ghana, benin, Togo
The day that tiny region leaves, u will find out that one Nigeria is all because of them. Bcose Niger Delta will march along and make room for proper romance between hausas, fulanis and yorubas

Typical meaningless rants of a confused tribe... you want to leave and i made a comment and appeal to your useless political representatives to free you from your slavery and.you are here still complaining, seems you enjoy been slaves
Re: IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist by Lovelive: 9:26pm On May 26, 2019
sarrki:

You too?
You no talk anything o. You just vapor d bad odor out of ya mouth.

Aaaa I forgot. Your name too has been mentioned after my reply, that the nairaland forum elders have noticed your kolomental virus and unanimously they have promised to do something about it.
Re: IPOB Donates Food Items And Financial Support To Mother Of Detained Activist by gidgiddy: 9:29pm On May 26, 2019
Biafra Win The War.. Armoured Car.. Shelling Machine.. Ha Enweghi Ike Imeri Biafra"...

This song was probably the most popular in war time Biafra. Men and women, young and old, all sang it. Even my parents still remember and sing this song. My father, an ex-Biafran Soldier, told me they used to song it in the trenches after heavy bombardment by Nigerian forces

Just one of the many little things that Biafrans used to keep hope alive that they would prevail and be free

Remarkable

"Ha Enweghi Ike Imeri Biafra!"

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike Launches Book Obi, Saraki Tambuwal And PDP Chieftain Attends (pictures) / Please What Killed Abiola / APC Leader Dies In Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.