Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts (36050 Views)

Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce / Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2019
iGist:
Ok
I've watched her like 10x already.
AY LIVE has picked her already, in advance.
Re: Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts by Liveair: 7:02pm On May 27, 2019
If you understand igbo, listen to her lines. Her lyrics are on dope.
Re: Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts by divine2288: 7:15pm On May 27, 2019
she flows sicker than buhari.... u can't scam a scam scammer

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts by Mcslize: 7:36pm On May 27, 2019
Famousbabe, the link you dropped, it's screenshots of the girl that are there, no video.

Give us the YouTube link where we can watch the video instead of referring us to a website that contain screenshots of the news instead of the video.

When you say WATCH THE VIDEO HERE. Whrn we click, we usually don't see the video.
Re: Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 27, 2019
She needs to go get a real job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2019
And where is Lucy Q?
Re: Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:27pm On May 27, 2019
Saw the vedio.. That girl tight shhhaaasmiley
Re: Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts by Fbicacus: 12:04am On May 28, 2019
Don Jazzy sign up
Re: Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts by namiji2598: 12:36am On May 28, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
The same way they hyped Splash & Stomrex.
Where are they now?
what abt Eva self
Re: Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts by allan2: 1:20am On May 28, 2019
Phock2sweet:
Music directors will take turns to fccckck her toto for her tire.
big foooooooooool!!
Re: Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:23am On May 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Splash own weak me, what happened to her? Is she married?

Don’t know maybe.
But chic was kinda tomboyish so i doubt..
Re: Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts by Born2Breed(f): 12:56pm On May 28, 2019
This is wow! This proves it... It's not man's world.
Re: Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts by tillaman(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2019
Mehn, she spits fire!!
Re: Young Lady Who Raps Like Phyno And Zoro, Don Jazzy Reacts by Kingbrown061: 7:15pm On May 28, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' / “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album / Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.