Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,730 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? (9129 Views)

Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos) / My Childhood Memories -photos / Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by bugggg: 6:01pm On May 27, 2019
there's this soccer game (bottle tops) which we'll name and number eleven players and a goalkeeper using paper-made goalpost and ball... damn. Pepsi fina made the players a reality by printing players on bottle tops then...

1 Like

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by squarelead(m): 12:53am On May 28, 2019
Driving and walking with either stick or cover of bucket and making it real.
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Divay22:

grin ;DBouncing castle ke
Building castle and house with sand grin grin
Where you'll put one of your leg out and use sand to cover it and later remove your leg and using your hand to mould rooms cheesy cheesy tongue
lol ...

so you this indomie generation kidd played this much

i thouht its just fun fairs and school merry go rounds you guys guys had your fun with..
Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Divay22(f): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
biGDhAp:
lol ...

so you this indomie generation kidd played this much

i thouht its just fun fairs and school merry go rounds you guys guys had your fun with..
Hahahahaha
I'm not an indomie generation o but among the yam and oil generation Biko.
So accord me some accolades grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Divay22:
Hahahahaha I'm not an indomie generation o but among the yam and oil generation Biko. So accord me some accolades grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
... all accolades is yours ..

lmao at yam and oil generation
this one is new..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? / UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. / How To Help A Child With Low Grade In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.