Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City (12666 Views)

Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) / Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu / Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2019
His Excellency former President Dr Goodluck Jonathan and wife, Dame Patience Jonathan, being received by the Governor of Rivers State, His Excellency Nyesom Wike as they arrived Port Harcourt to attend a Public Lecture and Presentation of book titled 'Excellence in Governance and Creativity: Legal Essays in Honour of His Excellency, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike'.

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by jimi4us: 11:13am On May 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by deboysben(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2019
Face of democracy

Our finest presido ever

Shinning bright like diamond

7 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by GOFRONT(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2019
Where is NwaAmaikpe at this time??

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by Wisdom58(f): 11:44am On May 27, 2019
wike my man

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2019
Welcome to my home state your Excellency, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan .

The man whom by all standard is greater than Tinubu and Awolowo.

My Daddy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by AirFireEarthH20: 12:32pm On May 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Welcome to my home state your Excellency, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan .

The man whom by all standard is greater than Tinubu and Awolowo.

My Daddy.

At the bolded, it is an insult to compare President and C-in-C to a regional leaders.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by opribo(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2019
We should have moved forward from GEJ not backwards to our ancestors. Now we are hearing it.

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by rummmy: 1:02pm On May 27, 2019
Good one
Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by SOFTDRINK: 1:03pm On May 27, 2019
If not for some sophisticated morons and their halitosis infested drug baron, Nigeria would have been in a better place than these plague of killings,hunger,suicides brought by the terrorist in Abuja masquerading as a President.

#GOD BLESS JONATHAN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by fiercehillz(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2019
The GOAT...Hero of democracy

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by id911(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2019
I didn't really offer you my support Mr Jonathan but, now and looking back, I regret it because your regime made me eat very well. May God bless you

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by tesppidd: 1:18pm On May 27, 2019
That's the woman that singlehandedly put him in power.
Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by mrNEMZY(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2019
I fed well under Gej's regime. Thank you sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by raggnnar: 5:53pm On May 27, 2019
Wow!
I enjoy the way people keep blessing this Gentle President anytime his name come up. Good name indeed is better than silver and gold. My Mentor, God Bless you. I Remembered how your time as President was devoid of depression, hunger and recession.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by MorufuAtanda: 6:02pm On May 27, 2019
E be like na time for we Yoruba Muslims to lament.
Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by Blackfire(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2019
I thought by now this man and his wife should be in jail..

Buhari will do it in his second term
Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by naijaguy123456(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2019
PDP thug welcoming a clueless ex president.
Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 27, 2019
The Environment is clean, seems like PH is a beautiful city.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by Ratello: 8:08pm On May 27, 2019
naijaguy123456:
PDP thug welcoming a clueless ex president.

Stay away from Sniper please grin cheesy grin may you not die before your time because of the bile in you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 27, 2019
deboysben:
Face of democracy
Our finest presido ever
Shinning bright like diamond

Zombies are coming for you like ....

Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by deboysben(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Zombies are coming for you like ....
i dey gidi gbam for them
Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by subcbouy: 10:53am On May 28, 2019
Bro Jona, you pack enuf yam
Re: Happening Now: Gov. Nyesom Wike Welcomes GEJ And Wife To PH City by berrysnack(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2019
My respect goes to this man always,,, he is a good president

Respect sir.

(1) (Reply)

Ikoyi High-rise Collapse: Osinbajo Saddened, Condoles With Affected Families / NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs / Uju Kennedy Threatens To Sue UN Over ‘unremitted Donors’ Funds’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.