Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) (52067 Views)

I Finally Moved Out Of Face Me I Face You / Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) / American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by AerialMapper: 4:25pm On May 27, 2019
Must have been a Yoruba person living here.
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by santopelele(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2019
Whr the Bleep in planet is the guy from?
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by nicepoker101(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2019
KristaPretty:
This guy must be related to Oshomhole.

Meanwhile First to comment, I have made it in Life. grin grin grin grin grin
you made it in a dirty thread grin
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by NinjaMetahuman: 4:26pm On May 27, 2019
was the tenant igbo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by starstaz(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2019
KristaPretty:

Ur hatred for Pa Oshomole will not doubtlessly kill ur Bile organ. How u rope osho in this matter I no sabi.
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by pally123: 4:27pm On May 27, 2019
Brooke60:
WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Like for real? Did somebody put bum bum on that WC?

You'd be surprised. He'll cooly be reading newspaper sef, or browsing
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by FhukaFhuka: 4:27pm On May 27, 2019
KristaPretty:

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Theory2022: 4:27pm On May 27, 2019
KristaPretty:

So nw u stole s0m1's destiny abi
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by backnbeta(f): 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
So, the nice tenant didn't shower or poop for 9 years or is she trying to say someone used that place? Liars everywhere. All for social media likes
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Meskaofficial1(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
I cant eat again today, after seeing this.. Op u should be arrested
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
Someone can even contact disease in dat toilet.ur toilet should be cleaned at least every saturday but some ppl are some damm lazy to do any cleanup
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by galaxy2020(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
Chaii Pls next time indicate graphic, I wonder how the tenants undies will be like.
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by maynation(f): 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
Offer me a million naira and I won't still bathe in that place nor match the floor with my slippers.
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
Ajepako why now?
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by dapadawee: 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
wetin happen na abortion doctor use that toilet.
which op be this oneself I waker go my friend house go beg food chop I reach this tread vomit everything that I ate ehh God why nah

1 Like

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Yankiss(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2019
Pig was your tenant oo. Haba! grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 27, 2019
Someone will look at this guy and conclude what he needs is a wife,

Instead of mental test.
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Sixaxis: 4:34pm On May 27, 2019
Mheen!
These ones are the real goats.. grin
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by olumalcolm(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2019
OboOlora:
shocked
its too early on dis man na. let him enjoy his baby small b4 una use him face do meme na grin grin grin
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by olumalcolm(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2019
i refuse to bliv someone lived in dat house angry
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Nackzy: 4:39pm On May 27, 2019
Is like they killed someone there, No matter how dirty one would be...it will never be to that extent..there's more to it

1 Like

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by wink2015(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2019
EmagNig:
A landlady identified as Nathalie Ruangdet has taken to Facebook to expose her former dirty tenant who left his toilet in an extremely dirty state before packing out.

Nathalie Ruangdet went to check the apartment after the former tenant had left the key with security and didn’t demand for his deposit.

The rooms looked okay but the toilet looked like it had not been cleaned in nine years, Ruangdet said.

She however said the dirty tenant was a very good guy, shows so much respect. Sometimes he didn’t pay on time but covered up with three months in one go. Apart from this he was a good and long term tenant.

Read what she posted:

It’s dirty, isn’t it?

We have a small rental room size 33 sq in the middle of the road, the person rented 9 years ago. Many days ago, the tenants called to inform me that they moved out and did not ask for the deposit fee back. Ready to bring the key to the security guard. Where we live today, this morning is a holiday, so we checked the room.

The bathroom looks like never cleaned it all the time in the first place. I wonder if the room was abandoned, but many times the tenants didn’t pay rent on time. I thought it shouldn’t be rented out, including the maid of the building, confirmed that the tenants live every day.

I personally feel that the tenant is the one who has been calling to inform whether he will pay slowly or pay for 3 months. It’s not wrong. It’s not wrong at all. It’s been a period of 9 years. We are not angry at all. We are just wondering how you live. In the room like this, he is a good person. He just lives another strange corner.

https://lailasnews.com/landlady-discovers-dirty-state-of-toilet-after-dirty-tenant-moved-out/

MR DIRTY !

Probably the tenant grew up in the slum of AJEGUNLE ! the birth place of DADDY SHOWKEY !
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Javenguf: 4:40pm On May 27, 2019
I don't tink he was using the toilet at all
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Billy0naire(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2019
She should check if the roof is leaking and pushing specks of dirt from the sky. grin

Can a human being be dirtier than a pig?
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by IamPlato(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2019
Kind Of Looks Like Biglittlelois' bathroom ?
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by blackslayer: 4:42pm On May 27, 2019
well why i the landlady tripping...he didn't request his deposit back meaning clean that mess with the deposit i made. That dude is a pig not withstanding.....toilet is a "must be clean" for me!!!
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Jowanson: 4:42pm On May 27, 2019
Junkie1:
THIS IS HOW ALOT OF THESE NAIRALAND FEMINISTS BATHROOMS LOOK LIKE... SMH

grin grin grin....They will come for you now watch!
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Elemosho478: 4:43pm On May 27, 2019
Bonapart:
Only Afonja. The dude we were living together was an Afonja. Our 3yrs of staying together, dude didn't wash his close in 3 good years. If you go under his bed, you will lose consciousness���

But Igbo we win in any Dirtiness competition hands down grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by samyyoung1(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2019
Na shit fighters just comot for d house, I know them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Is Cement In Your Area And Why Is The Price Of Cement Still High? / Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? / 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.