Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. (3667 Views)

Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks / Ganduje Removes Kwankwaso Red Cap From Supporter's Head, Dumps It Inside A Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by monthz: 3:30pm On May 27, 2019
Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap.

The blood of the Hebrew people is much thicker than water.

Second Jewish State loading...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by Harrymig1(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2019
Igbo Amaka

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by KristaPretty(f): 3:34pm On May 27, 2019
So should i na chew red pepper? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Meanwhile, first to comment. I have made it in Life grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by monthz: 3:36pm On May 27, 2019
KristaPretty:

u still did not make it. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by donbachi(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2019
Harrymig1:
Igbo Amaka
wetin makala here na?...ordinary cap.
Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by sarrki(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2019
That's kwankwasiya Jerusalem chapter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by sarrki(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2019
KristaPretty:

You will make it with hard work , perseverance, commitment and dedication

Prayer is just to worship God

Go and wirk and you will be blessed
Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2019
Igbo amaka

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by ChristianNorth: 4:02pm On May 27, 2019
So? Will it remove that idiot from Aso Rock?
Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 27, 2019
Mtchewww undecided I just don't know why I get furious each time see this racist jews.
Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 27, 2019
Israelis don't and never will give a fvck about some black Africans claiming to be jews, get it into your empty skulls and stop disgracing true Igbos with your stupidity.
Ndi iberibe. sad

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by adadike(f): 5:15pm On May 27, 2019
What are they celebrating? Why are they putting on red cap? Are they celebrating Biafra day with us?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by Raydos: 7:14pm On May 27, 2019
This igbo people Sha dey give themselves hope Sha
Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by Guestlander: 7:52pm On May 27, 2019
Israeli protests against Netanyahu. Unrelated to any Biafran agitation. Stop lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by oyatz(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2019
This is great!

Igbo Amaka!

Israel Amaka!

Nigeria Amaka!

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by Rossikk(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2019
J111333:
Israelis don't and never will give a fvck about some black Africans claiming to be jews, get it into your empty skulls and stop disgracing true Igbos with your stupidity.
Ndi iberibe. sad

Actually, you slave-minded buffoon, the point is not what ''Israelis'' think. The point is what WE believe and know. Get THAT into YOUR empty skull. Have you asked them to prove that they are the original Hebrews? Or you don't know they only seized that country in 1948? Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by Yahman1(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2019
Must y'all turn any topic to Tribal Arguments? Geez y'all are big chunk of Tribalist. me ask is this be de true Reflection offline?
^^^ these Bonboclakts above me
Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 27, 2019
Rossikk:

Actually, you slave-minded buffoon, the point is not what ''Israelis'' think. The point is what WE believe and know. Get THAT into YOUR empty skull. Have you asked them to prove that they are the original Hebrews? Or you don't know they only seized that country in 1948? Mumu.
Okay you're right.
Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by gulfer: 9:30pm On May 27, 2019
Mumus, thats the cap usually prn by the Israeli Jewish orthodox church priests and not a new thing tongue tongue tongue

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by solmusdesigns: 9:32pm On May 27, 2019
cool

This thread smells of mixture of low self esteem ,inferiority complex and Identity crisis

1 Like

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by Rossikk(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

This thread smells of mixture of low self esteem ,inferiority complex and Identity crisis

As you point that finger, four point back at you.

The truth is that YOU are the one with inferiority complex and low self esteem, because it is YOU who cannot conceive of black people as ancient migrants from the Levant or Nile Valley region etc. You don't believe blacks are of the Divine. It just has to be white people in your colonised head.

But those same white people USED TO depict the ancient Hebrews as blacks in their church art right up till the 18th century, when they began to whiten those images, as the slave trade heated up.

Google the Black Madonna, to see images of their previous depictions of Mary and Jesus as black people.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=black+madonna&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDw6_3yrziAhUOJ1AKHeHgDEwQ_AUIDigB&biw=1862&bih=975

King Solomon, son of David said: ''I am black''

Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)

''Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the Lord.''

Amos 9:7 King James Version (KJV)

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by solmusdesigns: 9:41pm On May 27, 2019
Rossikk:

[s]
As you point that finger, four point back at you.

The truth is that YOU are the one with inferiority complex and low self esteem, because it is YOU who cannot conceive of black people as ancient migrants from the Levant or Nile Valley region etc. You don't believe blacks are of the Divine. I has to be white people in your colonised head [/s] .

51 words of ranting further proves my point of you very lowself esteem, the comment struck a cord in you and you couldnt hide it and had to quote me

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by Rossikk(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:

51 words of ranting further proves my point of you very lowself esteem, the comment struck a cord in you and you couldnt hide it and had to quote me

You are a little kid who is averse to knowledge. I have been teaching folks African history on this thread since you were in diapers. Remain a slave if that pleases you.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. by solmusdesigns: 9:53pm On May 27, 2019
Rossikk:

[s]
You are a little kid who is averse to knowledge. I have been teaching folks African history on this thread since you were in diapers. Remain a slave if that pleases you [/s] .

low self esteem , insecure people always feel a need to prove themselves... who give a flying fvck what shiit you teach for donkey years, or did i quote to ask you question, stop been insecured man.... before quoting me, i dont even know you exist so i cant have an online brawl with you, i would just leave your insecure shiity self.

(1) (Reply)

“Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi / BIAFRA WAR: Throwback Of Nigerian Women In Lagos, Waiting To Enlist In The Army / Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.