Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) (1723 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter / Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics / How Obj Made Me Governor – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by Beaf: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2010
Obj is not wowo!

What a picture! Jimmy Carter might well have got down and polished Obj's shoe's to complete the effect! grin
I found the pic on Wikipedia, boy! Did Obj really know how to package!

Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by Beaf: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2010
That is our culture, shining proudly!
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2010
Oba J knew how to dress for sure. He even had a walking stick for full effect lol
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by Beaf: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
ziddy:

Oba J knew how to dress for sure. He even had a walking stick for full effect lol

Yeah, he looked so regal! Nobody would believe it was a whole United States President standing behind him!
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by Spyker: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
History of Nigeria won't be complete without pictures. See OBJ's Rolex watches
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by Becomrich0: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2010
but thank you for posting the picture. after seen the picture I made a call to President jimmy carter centre, and requested to present the case of Nigeria to President Jimmy carter and would try to get in touch with the OIC. And how difficult conducting election would be in nigeria. i would like to show him the satellite pictures and what nigeria census figures says.
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by AloyEmeka5: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2010
Becomrich0:

That is not olusegun obasanjo, that is obasanjo son call dare obasanjo.  but thank you for posting the picture. after seen the picture I made a call to President jimmy carter centre, and requested to present the case of Nigeria to President Jimmy carter and would try to get in touch with the OIC. And how difficult conducting election would be in nigeria. i would like to show him the satellite pictures and what nigeria census figures says.

ROFLMAOPIMP  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please call George Bush too and ask him to help us stop IBB. Don't forget to take your satellite pictures with you during the visit. Barbara Bush loves pictures.cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by Beaf: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2010
Becomrich0:

but thank you for posting the picture. after seen the picture I made a call to President jimmy carter centre, and requested to present the case of Nigeria to President Jimmy carter and would try to get in touch with the OIC. And how difficult conducting election would be in nigeria. i would like to show him the satellite pictures and what nigeria census figures says.

My friend sharap dia! You think Americans understand Ennngggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiissssssssssssssss? You want to be locked in Guantanamo?
Just calmly collect your Sikira and be whispering batu in her ears jare! grin
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by MaziUche0(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2010
I must say, a young OBJ was an intimidating figure. shocked

Looks like an Area Boy kingpen.
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by desgiezd(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2010
Whaoo! Jimmy Carter just appeared like OBJ's body guard!
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by googles: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2010
Becomrich0:

grin grin grin grin grin

I don die grin grin
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by MaziUche0(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin

I don die grin grin

I don die afta looking at dat backside! shocked

For such a small girl, God has blessed u o. . .
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by desgiezd(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2010
Becomrich0:

Are you still interested in contesting for the presidency?
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by googles: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2010
MaziUche0:

I don die afta looking at dat backside!  shocked

For such a small girl, God has blessed u o. . .

such a small girl ?  undecided
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by MaziUche0(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2010
googles:

such a small girl ?  undecided

Yes a small girl. . . Need an Igbo man in your life? grin
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by googles: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2010
MaziUche0:

Yes a small girl. . . Need an Igbo man in your life? grin

lol. . . .Ezeuche you ehn

stop calling me small sha
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
No other Nigeria Presido get "swagga" like OBJ. I too gbadun that guy joor.
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by Becomrich0: 3:10am On Sep 28, 2010
Looking at this picture, he looks young.

Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by chic2pimp(m): 3:14am On Sep 28, 2010
^^^ Where are the satelite maps nau? I go vex for you gan oo angry angry angry
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by OAM4J: 4:10am On Sep 28, 2010
hahahahaha grin grin grin

I like this.
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by wales(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2010
Men i give it to OBJ, this is a cool one from him grin grin grin grin
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by Jarus(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2010
Obj has got the swagger . . .
this is what i admire about him, Obj, the president of Africa
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2010
This is packaging. OBJ looks confident.
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by OAM4J: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2010
Still LMAO at the pics grin grin grin
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by googles: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2010
Is the guy behind s'posed to be his ADC ?? lmao. . . he looks funny grin

obj is definitely the Don jazzy of his time mehn

www.nairaland.com/attachments/326541_gggl_JPG54b9bec76bb7b54255c906d62d6a8127
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by opuro(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2010
googles:

[/quote yea mi guy. but he refuse to quit while the ovation was loud. he used his time, my time and wants to use my childrens time.
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by opuro(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2010
googles:

yea mi guy, he used his time my time and wanted to use my children time. WHAT A MAN!
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by googles: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2010
opuro:

yea mi guy, he used his time my time and wanted to use my children time. WHAT A MAN!

lol. . . you know wat they say about ol' souljas never dying ?

yea dat.
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by opuro(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2010
googles:

lol. . . you know wat they say about ol' souljas never dying ?

yea dat.
                                                                                                                                                                                      yea i know like IBB wanting to rule us again!
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by montelik(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2010
Uncle sege. He doesn't look bad at all grin
Re: Obj Made Jimmy Carter Look Ordinary! (pic) by Dotman01(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2010
desgiezd:

Whaoo! Jimmy Carter just appeared like OBJ's body guard!
Absolutely!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police at it again, kills another University Student / Nigeria: 2011 Budget Implementation - Fg Scores Mdas Low / Recorded Phone Call Between John F.kennedy And Abubakar Tafawa Balewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.