Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest (39748 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by axcerin: 4:53pm On May 27, 2019
GistMore.com

Relationship blogger, Okoro Blessing who was arrested hours ago by Onye Eze, the billionaire owner of the house she claimed to have built.

She has now physically confessed, while on handcuffs, that the house is now hers and that she just went to take a picture.

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has reacted to her arrest with caption;

Even if she is wrong, I do not support putting a woman through this level of humiliation.
-
Join me today as I teach why the church is partly to blame for this.
-
Many pastors have made greed their creed, teaching greed as a replacement for need. Join me live in 15 minutes as I address this live on YouTube.com/daddyfreezeteaches

Watch video here: http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-the-arrest-of-blogger-okoro-blessing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by axcerin: 4:54pm On May 27, 2019

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 27, 2019
What shall I render? What shall I render to you O Lord, I will praise O Lord and shout hallelujah......

About daddy freezer or daddy fridge.... E kan Soro!!!!! Because I don't know what church av to do with okoro.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by LesbianBoy(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2019
I HATE men like freeze or whatever his name is with everything in me.

Instead the mad man to say he is not in support of putting ANYONE through such humiliation he instead put A WOMAN.

So it would have been OK if the onye eze man had put a man through such humiliation okwaya?

Uchu! angry

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Bacteriologist(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2019
Freeze is wrong on this one.

• The lady claimed the house belonged to her in a post.

• The owners of the house warned her to take down the post.

• The lady insisted it belonged to her and even showed the plan of the house.

•Owner had to fly in from abroad to come and secure his property.

And you say he shouldn't arrest her?

1. She trespassed by taking pictures of another person's property and posting publicly without consent.

2. She is claiming the property of someone else. And even produced documents to attempt to convince unsuspecting persons.

This is how fraudsters behave.

She deserves the action the owner took on her. She messed with the wrong person.

275 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by ishiamu(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Instead the mad man to say he is not in support of putting ANYONE through such humiliation he instead put A WOMAN.

So it would have been OK if the onye eze man had put a man through such humiliate okwaya?

Uchu! angry

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by hardywaltz(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
Na wa...
All that glitters is not gold..

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Nwaedeinya(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
What did she do
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by slightlyMad(f): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
LesbianBoy:

So it would have been OK if the onye eze man had put a man through such humiliate okwaya?

Uchu! angry

your opinion does not count.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Becklynn(f): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
Slay mama

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by NobleAngell(f): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
His statement is never complete without mentioning pastors or church. So the church is to blame for this too?

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by DarkJeddi(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
Foolish Man.

So,

If she had been a man..

It would have been okay.. angry

To subject him to this level of humiliation.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by AGUBANZE(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
We need more freethinkers like daddy freeze . He thinks outside the box and most of his topic are epic and there is example everywhere to prove to us that religion in Nigeria has turned into a merry go round here in Nigeria .

But daddy freeze , I support the arrest .

A man who brings home ants � infested gay should not be surprised when he see an owembe fashioned by lizards- Chinua Achebe .

Ball on the low , if he no dey , he no dey my bros . Don’t go and worry yourself about someone living a fake like on Instagram or on social media . It can get worst with time based on some recent trend in living the dream life I have been seeing on Instagram.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by punisha: 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
Freeze the controversial he goat that goes through everyones garbage...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Anaskie(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
Before today, 99% of Nigerians did not know this fake ass Blessing Okoro or her Onye Eze somebody...and we dont even want to know them.

Freeze has always been mad, but this time, i think he has really lost it!

Wetin carry church matter enter this gist? How do they even slightly relate!

And to think Freeze is someone's MCM whereas a sane person like me is still single.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by noble71(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
I know say Daddy freez go use this one sell Market. Waiting consign pastors with this now?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Mizwisdom(f): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
Pele dear
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by noble71(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by kamez(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
personally I think the owner of the house has taken the entire issue to the extreme..... probably to gain cheap fame..

I hope others learn from this.. just stop all this online stunts.. fake life no dey pay!!!

as for daddy freeze, I have always seen him as a mad man, so now he links every bad decision made by a full grown adult to our pastors....

onye ara!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by solmusdesigns: 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
cool

very good, evil people can forge the document of your building and sell it to several people, or lease or rent it out with video proof of ownership... thereby leaving you with many intruders some with charm others with thugs.... Calling the police to make her issue a confessional statement is enough evidence anytime anyday

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Wanity(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
mmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by RDPMAN: 5:36pm On May 27, 2019
Wow! so pastor caused this? This man is definitely a clout chaser.

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by DBossNG(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2019
undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Automatic3444(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2019
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Freshbaba95(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2019
She really went to far, if she had only posted a picture with the house it's okay. But if you read her caption that day, you go fear fear

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Pidginwhisper: 5:37pm On May 27, 2019
undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 27, 2019
Eze money is going too far.

Why arresting her for what?

He is the one committing crime of torture now...

Free the girl jare.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by hokafor(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2019
Lol. the arrest is uncalled for,I felt pity for the petty criminal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today (Photos) / Tiwa Savage: Beauty And Brain In One Package!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.