Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest (39768 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by TruthHurts100: 5:41pm On May 27, 2019
axcerin:
Watch Full Video here >> http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-the-arrest-of-blogger-okoro-blessing

So this ostrich must look for any reason to trend. He didn't care about the lady. He's just using her to trend.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by omoadeleye(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2019
Chemical has arrived
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by MyExpression(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2019
Is the church to blame? No.

Has the church contributed to the pressure to fit in financially? Yes!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by fyneguy: 5:42pm On May 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Daddy Freeze will make money on Youtube, off the woman's setback. Scammers everywhere
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by TemmyT002(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2019
The church is to blame for everything. Nawa o
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by AGUBANZE(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2019
AGUBANZE:
We need more freethinkers like daddy freeze . He thinks outside the box and most of his topic are epic and there is example everywhere to prove to us that religion in Nigeria has turned into a merry go round here in Nigeria .

But daddy freeze , I support the arrest .

A man who brings home ants � infested woods should not be surprised when he see an owembe fashioned by lizards- Chinua Achebe .

Ball on the low , if he no dey , he no dey my bros . Don’t go and worry yourself about someone living a fake like on Instagram or on social media . It can get worst with time based on some recent trend in living the dream life I have been seeing on Instagram.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by yincah38: 5:45pm On May 27, 2019
axcerin:
GistMore.com

Relationship blogger, Okoro Blessing who was arrested hours ago by Onye Eze, the billionaire owner of the house she claimed to have built.

She has now physically confessed, while on handcuffs, that the house is now hers and that she just went to take a picture.

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has reacted to her arrest with caption;

Watch video here: http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-the-arrest-of-blogger-okoro-blessing

Freeze abeg shout up
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Newsblogger: 5:46pm On May 27, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Freeze is wrong on this one.

• The lady claimed the house belonged to her in a post.

• The owners of the house warned her to take down the post.

• The lady insisted it belonged to her and even showed the plan of the house.

•Owner had to fly in from abroad to come and secure his property.

And you say he shouldn't arrest her?

1. She trespassed by taking pictures of another person's property and posting publicly without consent.

2. She is claiming the property of someone else. And even produced documents to attempt to convince unsuspecting persons.

This is how fraudsters behave.

She deserves the action the owner took on her. She messed with the wrong person.

Ohhh shut up!! She didn't sell anything!!!.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by AbooNasir(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2019
Nwaedeinya:
What did she do

She stole 1 sachet of Maggi ni o, na eim wahala plenty like this.....

Tueeeeh! The gawds are crazy....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 27, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Freeze is wrong on this one.

• The lady claimed the house belonged to her in a post.

• The owners of the house warned her to take down the post.

• The lady insisted it belonged to her and even showed the plan of the house.

•Owner had to fly in from abroad to come and secure his property.

And you say he shouldn't arrest her?

1. She trespassed by taking pictures of another person's property and posting publicly without consent.

2. She is claiming the property of someone else. And even produced documents to attempt to convince unsuspecting persons.

This is how fraudsters behave.

She deserves the action the owner took on her. She messed with the wrong person.

Daddy freeze is a hypocritical bastard.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by hopexter(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2019
Daddy freeze is even more controversial than controversy who replaces his needs for weeds grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2019
Arresting Relationship Blogger., Okoro Blessing is so so right!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by toscolee(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2019
I am thoroughly soft walahi. I would not have gone this far....this humiliation is too much na, it is obvious her failed marriage is haunting her.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by chudez0147(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2019
Paabiodun:
r
This one don't know what to type... Olodo, you dey there second don turn 1st for your 1st
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by ollah2: 5:55pm On May 27, 2019
TemmyT002:

MyExpression:

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by ollah2: 5:56pm On May 27, 2019
TemmyT002:

MyExpression:

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by frankmoney(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2019
But the stuff she did , does it warrant an arrest ? Let's be honest ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by hollah123: 5:57pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:

This guy again, it's like u are paid to come n display your stupidity online

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Bacteriologist(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:

The joke is on you. Where did I state that she sold anything?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by BitmapStudios: 6:01pm On May 27, 2019
I love the way freezer said , "join me live as I address this" like these Nairaland bloggers would say, "click this link for video", hustle my friends! cool

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 27, 2019
slightlyMad:

your opinion does not count.
It counts and infact he is right on this.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2019
kamez:
personally I think the owner of the house has taken the entire issue to the extreme..... probably to gain cheap fame..

I hope others learn from this.. just stop all this online stunts.. fake life no dey pay!!!

as for daddy freeze, I have always seen him as a mad man, so now he links every bad decision taken by a full grown adult to our pastors....

onye ara!!!

If some body snaps with your property and post it on IG for the world to see and you warn her to take it down only for her to insist that the property is hers and upload the plan of the house what will you do?
Have you heard of the word " trespass"?
What if she sell the house to an unsuspecting victim ?
Have you thought of the legal war that will ensue between the victim and the real house owner?

I know things are hard in this country but I don't think it is supposed to affect our sense of reasoning .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Frankiss44(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2019
slightlyMad:

And you think yours do?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Frankiss44(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2019
Same Freeze that put his wife, a woman through countless humiliation is here forming saint... Mtchewe

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Frankiss44(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2019
frankmoney:
But the stuff she did , does it warrant an arrest ? Let's be honest ?

Of course it does, the moment she went far to produce documents to back up her claims as the real owner.. That's fraudulent

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Chikaa444: 6:04pm On May 27, 2019
But you support a man been put through that level of humiliation....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Frankiss44(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2019
Xda59:

Daddy freeze is a hypocritical bastard.

Na 2day you know?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Frankiss44(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:

And where in his post did he mention something was sold? Are u drunk?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Frankiss44(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Eze money is going too far.

Why arresting her for what?

He is the one committing crime of torture now...

Free the girl jare.

You guys are funny.. Someone posted a picture of your property, went as far as producing document to back up her claim and you are saying he went too far involving the police?

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by eyeview: 6:12pm On May 27, 2019
Freeze is a hidden anti Christ and anti church .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by LesbianBoy(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2019
slightlyMad:

You are slightly mad already so no need to insult you again tongue tongue

And yes my opinion does count! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 27, 2019
She took the 'fake it till you make it' mantra to the next level.Its the new disease in town.Some people are extremely rich in instagrammaville.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans / Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed / Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.