Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest (39770 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Gabson001(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2019
Wetin be this man plans seff?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Smile4daddy(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2019
Becklynn:
Slay mama
See your brain below.....

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by frankmoney(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2019
Frankiss44:

Of course it does, the moment she went far to produce documents to back up her claims as the real owner.. That's fraudulent
oh I never knew she did that , I thought she just posted a picture and claimed it was hers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by kamez(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

If some body snaps with your property and post it on IG for the world to see and you warn her to take it down only for her to insist that the property is hers and upload the plan of the house what will you do?
Have you heard of the word " trespass"?
What if she sell the house to an unsuspecting victim ?
Have you thought of the legal war that will ensue between the victim and the real house owner?

I know things are hard in this country but I don't think it is supposed to affect our sense of reasoning .

yes u get her her arrested, and do whatever u want to do at the police station..whats the point coming online?..the only person that he needs to convince that the house is his is himself..... we the general public don't give a shiiit
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Bonapart(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2019
AGUBANZE:
We need more freethinkers like daddy freeze . He thinks outside the box and most of his topic are epic and there is example everywhere to prove to us that religion in Nigeria has turned into a merry go round here in Nigeria .

But daddy freeze , I support the arrest .

A man who brings home ants � infested gay should not be surprised when he see an owembe fashioned by lizards- Chinua Achebe .

Ball on the low , if he no dey , he no dey my bros . Don’t go and worry yourself about someone living a fake like on Instagram or on social media . It can get worst with time based on some recent trend in living the dream life I have been seeing on Instagram.

your redemption is clearly not with man nor on earth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 27, 2019
hokafor:
Lol. the arrest is uncalled for,I felt pity for the petty criminal
Bro, if it were a guy that snapped a woman's house and claimed it as his, shey the arrest would have been called for?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by kamez(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

If some body snaps with your property and post it on IG for the world to see and you warn her to take it down only for her to insist that the property is hers and upload the plan of the house what will you do?
Have you heard of the word " trespass"?
What if she sell the house to an unsuspecting victim ?
Have you thought of the legal war that will ensue between the victim and the real house owner?

I know things are hard in this country but I don't think it is supposed to affect our sense of reasoning .

yes u get her her arrested, and do whatever u want to do at the police station..whats the point coming online?..the only person that he needs to convince that the house is his is himself..... we the general public don't give a shiiit..

how many persons accused of trespassing have u seen online with handcuffs publicity refuting their statementsthe case should start and end in the police station or court..

we live in a failed country where our policemen act like private security guards to the rich...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2019
kamez:

yes u get her her arrested, and do whatever u want to do at the police station..whats the point coming online?..the only person that he needs to convince that the house is his is himself..... we the general public don't give a shiiit

The reason why he came online is to announce to the whole world that what she's claiming is not actually hers.
Why do you think people put up signs like "beware this property is not for sale" even when they are 100% in possession of the genuine documents of the property?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Anduku: 6:32pm On May 27, 2019
Daddy freeze is a fool
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2019
Join you for where? Be like craze dey worry this one. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 27, 2019
chudez0147:

This one don't know what to type... Olodo, you dey there second don turn 1st for your 1st

Lol........
If you feel like buying the spot, is available.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2019
kamez:

yes u get her her arrested, and do whatever u want to do at the police station..whats the point coming online?..the only person that he needs to convince that the house is his is himself..... we the general public don't give a shiiit..

how many persons accused of trespassing have u seen online with handcuffs publicity refuting their statementsthe case should start and end in the police station or court..

we live in a failed country where our policemen act like private security guards to the rich...

Thank God you acknowledged the country's. situation,when you are dealing with Nigerians, you've got to be wild and "mad" at the same time cos this is Nigeria.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by arukwe123(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2019
TruthHurts100:

So this ostrich must look for any reason to trend. He didn't care about the lady. He's just using her to trend.
you must be a very stupid fellow. What has the owner done to warrant this insult. Is it a crime to protect your property.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Israellionel: 6:35pm On May 27, 2019
toscolee:
I am thoroughly soft walahi. I would not have gone this far....this humiliation is too much na, it is obvious her failed marriage is haunting her.

You Sure Would Have,
If It Was Your Sweat.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by kamez(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

The reason why he came online is to announce to the whole world that what she's claiming is not actually hers.
Why do you think people put up signs like "beware this property is not for sale" even when they are 100% in possession of the genuine documents of the property?

and I ask u again how times have u seen a culprit accused of trespassing been forced to come online to refute his or her statement with HANDCUFFS like a common criminal... stop supporting the wrong usage of our policemen by the so called rich people to intimidate the common man
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by arukwe123(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2019
kamez:

she brought it online, so he has to clear the issue online

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Naijageak(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2019
Why
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by kamez(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2019
arukwe123:
she brought it online, so he has to clear the issue online

then a court order should insist that she writes an apology on her blog or on some national dailies.... to set the record straight ....not bullying her into an apology on the internet . with HAndcuffs like a common criminal....

there are laws, this is why Nigeria will always be backwards..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2019
kamez:

and I ask u again how times have u seen a culprit accused of trespassing been forced to come online to refute his or her statement with HANDCUFFS like a common criminal... stop supporting the wrong usage of our policemen by the so called rich people to intimidate the common man

Answer; since she came online to announce ownership of the house, let her also denounce what she has announced online too.
This is Nigeria bro,police only work for you if you oil their palm.Don't give yourself headache over what the rich does to the poor.It has been there,it will always be there. Just make money and u go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by bejeria101(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2019
She is dumb and stupid. And she would advice people not to live fake life. Mumu of the federal republic.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by arukwe123(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2019
kamez:

then a court order should insist that she writes an apology on her blog or on some national dailies.... to set the record straight ....not bullying her into an apology on the internet . with HAndcuffs like a common criminal....

there are laws, this is why Nigeria will always be backwards..
this one is more than tresspassing, I heard she brought a document to back her claim. This is scamming. She is not different from Yahoo boys being humiliated by SARS
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by don4real18(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2019
kamez:
personally I think the owner of the house has taken the entire issue to the extreme..... probably to gain cheap fame..

I hope others learn from this.. just stop all this online stunts.. fake life no dey pay!!!

as for daddy freeze, I have always seen him as a mad man, so now he links every bad decision made by a full grown adult to our pastors....

onye ara!!!
Actually, it isn't extreme. The owner had to spend hours on a flight back to Nigeria just because of one fraudulent blogger. How did she get the plan of the house which she shared online. Let her humiliation continue to serve as a deterrent to others who live such lives
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 27, 2019
Frankiss44:

You guys are funny.. Someone posted a picture of your property, went as far as producing document to back up her claim and you are saying he went too far involving the police?

You can see the mindset of an average Nigerian. Someone did something fraudulent and they are saying she shouldn't be arrested.
When Falz said "this is Nigeria, everybody be criminal", his assertion wasn't far off.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by toscolee(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2019
Israellionel:

You Sure Would Have,
If It Was Your Sweat.

A simple I'm sorry is okay for me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by bezimo(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2019
NobleAngell:
His statement is never complete without mentioning pastors or church. So the church is to blame for this too?

don't mind the physcho idiot
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 27, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Freeze is wrong on this one.

• The lady claimed the house belonged to her in a post.

• The owners of the house warned her to take down the post.

• The lady insisted it belonged to her and even showed the plan of the house.

•Owner had to fly in from abroad to come and secure his property.

And you say he shouldn't arrest her?

1. She trespassed by taking pictures of another person's property and posting publicly without consent.

2. She is claiming the property of someone else. And even produced documents to attempt to convince unsuspecting persons.

This is how fraudsters behave.

She deserves the action the owner took on her. She messed with the wrong person.
Really? shocked That's fraud, infact. she should end up in prison.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 27, 2019
kamez:
personally I think the owner of the house has taken the entire issue to the extreme..... probably to gain cheap fame..

I hope others learn from this.. just stop all this online stunts.. fake life no dey pay!!!

as for daddy freeze, I have always seen him as a mad man, so now he links every bad decision made by a full grown adult to our pastors....

onye ara!!!
what do you mean he took it to an extreme? they said that the woman was trying to claim his house, even produced documents and plans of the house, And you think he took the her Arrest to an extreme? she is lucky, if that was my house i would have shot her in the head. trying to steal my house?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 27, 2019
Frankiss44:

You guys are funny.. Someone posted a picture of your property, went as far as producing document to back up her claim and you are saying he went too far involving the police?
I wonder oo! she is a fraudster, she should be in prison

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Amanda4life: 7:26pm On May 27, 2019
Because of social media people are going mad.

Living larger than life.
Fake life everywhere..

God help us.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Awe4luv(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2019
PLS has anyone gotten any information from nnpc stating the venue for the test as promised by the organisation today?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 27, 2019
She really is mentally unstable for claiming someone else's house.. what did she think? that the onwer will not find out?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Okoro Blessing's Arrest by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 27, 2019
is this man sensible at all? person commit that grievous act, and all because she's a woman she should be pardon. The day we're able to see beyond the women should have all mentality is the day we'd be free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans / Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) / Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.