Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,414 members, 7,864,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads (24495 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / Aftermath Presidential Order, These Are Images From Eko Bridge, Ijora 7up & More / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads by Femich18(m): 5:43am On May 28, 2019
ayusco85:

It's the height of joblessness. How can a grown man ignore the message in a thread and be fighting for something irrelevant as FTC? Beats my imagination

I just don't understand

1 Like

Re: Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads by justi4jesu(f): 5:49am On May 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Very dirty .

Lol
Re: Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads by AutoReportNG: 5:54am On May 28, 2019
modskiller:

Please correct this. Thanks

Correct what?
Re: Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads by Alexrayz(m): 5:55am On May 28, 2019
tasceige:
Presidential order...

My problem is, must the Minister involved be told what to do, can't they just be proactive.

I think the govt parastatal should all have KPIs target to meet.

We in Africa everybody has oga at the top even d president has oga at the top most of these are owned by men in the country it be unwise to put both thier work and life in line to start stepping on toes that even thier oga are afraid of so I believe if they know they have the appropriate backing they will do the work

1 Like

Re: Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads by richxchange: 6:38am On May 28, 2019
You are doing an awesome job AutoReportNG keep it up

AutoReportNG:

While some people woke up to pray and plan ahead for the day, You woke up in the morning and you are fighting for FTC, something is wrong bro, if you are so much interested in FTC, go and open your own thread and post yours, the last time I cecked its free to post on NL... Its too early and don't derail the thread please.

Peace out

1 Like

Re: Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads by rali123(f): 6:44am On May 28, 2019
They will be back in the next 2month. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads by naijalifeblog: 6:47am On May 28, 2019
Let us see how long it will actually last for, should have been done years ago
Re: Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads by Nobody: 7:22am On May 28, 2019
sonnie10:
Guess who owns those containers
Atiku
Re: Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads by luluosas(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2019
Slow and steady, we will get there
Re: Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads by winnah(f): 12:02pm On May 28, 2019
tasceige:
Presidential order...

My problem is, must the Minister involved be told what to do, can't they just be proactive.

I think the govt parastatal should all have KPIs target to meet.

KPIs target.... guy you speak like...... are you a banker...
Re: Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads by Oricha79(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2019
Nigerian environment is just too dirty
Re: Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads by tasceige(m): 10:49am On May 30, 2019
winnah:

KPIs target.... guy you speak like...... are you a banker...

Banker Ke!! Nope
Re: Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads by booksrite(f): 2:38am On Jun 29, 2019
They will be back in the next 2month.

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) / T.A Orji To South-East Governors: Leave ESN Alone, Focus On Ebubeagu / 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.