Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari (22640 Views)

Do Not Waste Your Votes On Labour Party-dogara Tells Southern Kaduna Residents. / New Year Message: Don’t Despair, God Is Still In Charge – Dogara Tells Nigerians / What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by sapientia(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2019
What an eye opener.

Though it won't change anything.

We, the wailing wailers and the last generation of sane Nigerians already know these and don't need it.

The zombies that would have benefited from it DONT READ.

Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by Dimejimichael(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2019
Fairly used HP laptop for sale at an affordable price

whatsapp 08173059734if interested
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by chinedumoooo: 2:49pm On May 28, 2019
Honorable dogara respect yourself and accept your failure as honorable member you claim to be.
In 2017,the budget was transmitted to the national assembly in October exactly three months before the end of 2017,then what happen to the budget nothing except delay and be looking for money bags before deliberation.
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by Ekpeitut: 2:51pm On May 28, 2019
What I don't understand is why that suya seller isn't on this thread with praises for Buhari. Come and defend your president grin

Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by Goddex: 3:07pm On May 28, 2019
Dogara takes no shit
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by Danwakae(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2019
bluecircle470:

E still dey pain u say PDP lost grin grin

As APC win wetin u gain

Dogara and Buhari generation will never suffer like both of you generation.

Foolish people, Kuna da hankali

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by nkem1992: 3:22pm On May 28, 2019
Danwakae:

As APC win wetin u gain

Basu da Hankali ko kadan
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by Danwakae(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2019
nkem1992:

Basu da Hankali ko kadan

Kokarin koyi
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2019
Houseofglam7:
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a F**L undecided
that's fella favourite quotes
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by orisa37: 3:58pm On May 28, 2019
Supported.
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by jayson87: 4:43pm On May 28, 2019
obailala:
By 'scrutiny' I guess you mean subtracting funds allocated for major economic projects and using the extracted funds to add dubious constituency projects like supply of desks in primary schools right?.. Because in the last 4 years, we've seen such recurring cases of budget padding which always led to an impasse and delayed budget approval. But I'm sure you'd naturally just support the rogues in the NASS because we all just love to hate the president.
only fooools call constituency projects dubious... question and ask your legislators how the spent the funds
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by samfuntua: 4:54pm On May 28, 2019
“The minimum time the National Assembly requires to pass budget is three months. But he presented it just nine days to 2016’ and that ‘what Nigerians didn’t know and the President won’t say is that the Executive through the various ministries continued to propose additional projects to be included in the 2018 budget even as at April and May which further delayed the passage of the 2018 budget. These were communicated officially and if anyone is in doubt, the letters are there with the dates they were written and received. But here’s Buhari blaming the National Assembly.’
what is hypocrisy?
[/b]

“Even though buck passing and blame game is not new to Buhari as it is now his stock in trade; in the past few days and weeks, there is no day that passes without the President blaming others in a desperate move to exonerate himself from any blame or failure of the Executive under his leadership to execute projects across the country.
“In fact, very recently, Buhari blamed all his predecessors for failing to build infrastructure. And I wonder why? It was the general consensus that the former employees didn’t perform as expected and that was why Nigerians hired him for a job he has sought for four conservative time but here he is blaming the same people he replaced. If you are the boss of ” Nigeria limited”, what will you do this employee?

YAK Pls Let them KNOW
[b]
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by obailala(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2019
jayson87:
only fooools call constituency projects dubious... question and ask your legislators how the spent the funds
On the contrary, only fools and thieves dont see anything wrong with legislators taking over the job of the executive by forcefully planting mushroom projects meant to be under the purview of state and local government councils into federal budgets.

For obvious reasons, I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference between the roles and responsibilities of the 3 arms and 3 tiers of government.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by bluecircle470: 6:39pm On May 28, 2019
Danwakae:

As APC win wetin u gain

You and your generation are cretine
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by Obec70(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2019
This is what I called putting the record straight! Quality of a good politician not this blame game for 4 years! A government built on propaganda what do you expect? "A bad workman always quarrel with his tools "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by jayson87: 7:10pm On May 28, 2019
obailala:
On the contrary, only fools and thieves dont see anything wrong with legislators taking over the job of the executive by forcefully planting mushroom projects meant to be under the purview of state and local government councils into federal budgets.

For obvious reasons, I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference between the roles and responsibilities of the 3 arms and 3 tiers of government.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/332053-firs-budgets-n160-million-for-850-drivers-uniforms-n825-million-for-refreshment.html?fbclid=IwAR0ZjTS8kwafEfMPRmeyzh0Yie-205DZKxMh31AYv9y6yQndYhcaHKzS-G0

this is why legislators are right

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by obailala(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2019
jayson87:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/332053-firs-budgets-n160-million-for-850-drivers-uniforms-n825-million-for-refreshment.html?fbclid=IwAR0ZjTS8kwafEfMPRmeyzh0Yie-205DZKxMh31AYv9y6yQndYhcaHKzS-G0

this is why legislators are right
Once again, only a mumu man believes that 2 wrongs = Right.

That explains why your country is a shithole, your leaders steal your collective patrimony and without even soliciting for it, you jump out like a clown, defending their thievery by pointing to another set of thieves. The job of the legislators is to point out dubious figures in budgets like you highlighted above and to ensure they are either explained or removed from budget; the job of the legislators isn't to just add their own dubious figures through flimsy projects.
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by jayson87: 7:35pm On May 28, 2019
obailala:
Once again, only a mumu man believes that 2 wrongs = Right.

That explains why your country is a shithole, your leaders steal your collective patrimony and without even soliciting for it, you jump out like a clown, defending their thievery by pointing to another set of thieves. The job of the legislators is to point out dubious figures in budgets like you highlighted above and to ensure they are either explained or removed from budget; the job of the legislators isn't to just add their own dubious figures through flimsy projects.
dont deviate, if your legislators are not representing you well call them back. i tackled you o buhari's sanctimonious claims of being the good guy and painting the legislators black, you saying something else. shithole your face.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by obailala(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2019
jayson87:
dont deviate, if your legislators are not representing you well call them back. i tackled you o buhari's sanctimonious claims of being the good guy and painting the legislators black, you saying something else. shithole your face.
I'm not deviating from anything, I'm still totally on the same subject matter. Feel free to point out the exact sentence where I deviated.

I pointed out that a recurring issue which has severally delayed budget passage in the recent past was the impasse created due to legislators cutting out chunks of funds from major projects and assigning same funds to meaningless constituency projects (like building of community school classroom block etc) which should ordinarily never be the business of the federal govt budgets. You claimed the legislators were right in doing that and even called me a fool for faulting your claims.

Oga stop allowing hatred for Buhari drain your common sense because one day, this buhari is still going to leave power and you still be left with the useless rogues in the NASS
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by highness25(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2019
happney65:
I love Dogara's response..Our President has a PHD in doing nothing except to blame..I dont even blame him,I blame his Blockhead supporters with leaking brains...

Nonesene and Iberism
Buahri blames, you also blame. In fact the both of you have PHD in doing nothing except to blame. Your words "I blame his blockhead supporters with leaking brains". No difference between Buhari and you. Mind you I'm neutral here
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by SOFTENGR: 9:14pm On May 28, 2019
Houseofglam7:
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a F**L undecided
He's not just a fo0l, but a compound f0ol.
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by MEGAWATCH: 10:36pm On May 28, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad thieves/ criminals get mouth in diz countryWish nah South Korea diz one dey.

Buhari would have been the first person to be killed for his foolishness.
Re: 2019 Budget: Blame Yourself For Delay In Passage – Dogara Tells Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 12:38am On May 29, 2019
SOFTENGR:

He's not just a fo0l, but a compound f0ol.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation / Tallest Buildings In Nigeria / PDP Submits Kwankwaso’s Son-in-law’s Name As Kano Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.