Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Personally Told Saraki And Dogara That They Are Not Hurting Me, But Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Personally Told Saraki And Dogara That They Are Not Hurting Me, But Nigeria (345 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) / The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Personally Told Saraki And Dogara That They Are Not Hurting Me, But Nigeria by sirpekun: 12:11pm On May 28, 2019
Buhari says holding the nation to ransom cannot be justified.

The president rates National Assembly low on patriotism.

President Muhammadu Buhari has rated the leadership of the 8th National Assembly very low on patriotism.

This is an indirect jab at Senate President Bukola Saraki and Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, whose relationship with the president was not cordial.

Speaking in a special Television interview with the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), President Buhari, who noted that because the National Assembly stayed seven months without passing the 2018 budget, a wrong culture was developed in the National Assembly, suggesting that they (the Legislators) dictate the terms.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/i-personally-told-saraki-and-dogara-that-they-are-not-hurting-me-but-nigeria-buhari/

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

See The Worth Of President Buhari Inaugural Car / The Real Reason Herdsmen Are Killing / APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Remains Our Chairman-nwc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.